Posts created by felinefi

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 27, 14 9:30 PM
majageorg wrote:Hi all!!

I started the game and after finishing the first HOS and minigame, I can't acces the strategy guide, the map and the journal... Tried with a new profile: The same...

In addition, I cannot pick up the door-ring, laying next to the priest!! Therefore I am not able to play anymore...

Is it only me having these problems?

Same thing happened to me.

It turns out ok

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 9:56 PM
In terms of following the strategy guide, yes they are out of order.

I believe all of the morphing objects are in the hidden object scenes. When you enter the scene look in the lower right of the screen and you will see a little circle that has a morphing apple in it...that tells you there is a morphing object to be found in the puzzle.

Hope this helps!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 5:00 PM
There are 7 chapters plus a bonus chapter.
I have been playing for about 8 hours (off and on throughout the day with breaks) and I just started Chapter 7.

I'm a casual gamer so for me this one seems like it is a pretty good length.

srabtoy wrote:I went to Extras and clicked on Story and all I got was did I want to save the picture. Haven't been able to get to Bonus Chapter yet.

Hello: If you go to extras just click "Play" at the top to access the bonus.

There are six chapters.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 14 5:51 PM
You need to enter "25".

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 14 12:43 PM
I don't know if you tried this already but you do have to click and drag them out of the way.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 9:31 AM
It is right beneath the blue suspended chest and in front of the puppets. It won't let me pick it up. Has anyone else run into that?

I just finished the main game and started the bonus. I didn't collect all the bones or fairies. You continue to collect them in the bonus game.

Reesy37 posted this in the topic "Souvenirs" so it sounds like you can get them:

If you go to the souvenir room and click on a space where you are missing one, it will actually take you to the scene where that item is. Once you find that item it teleports you to the next one. The piece you are looking for will appear in a circle in the lower right corner of your screen.

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 14, 14 8:55 PM
There is a little slot next to the sponge where you have to place the paintbrush so you can begin. Have you done that too? Hope this helps!

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 4, 14 11:00 AM
In your journal you should see the solution. It will indicate which pictures to click and in what order. Hope this helps!

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 4, 14 9:24 AM
You can fill the bucket with water in the alchemist's shop. It's on the left side of the room.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Jan 1, 14 6:01 PM
You need to crush the remains (or scales I can't remember what they are called in inventory) of the creature that was destroyed in the first painting.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Jan 1, 14 1:03 PM
It's not a spoiler per se but the title of the thread does kind of ruin it when you get to that point in the game.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Jan 1, 14 12:28 PM
"I'll never get a date over the internet again! Never! Never!"

posted in The Fog on Dec 9, 13 10:46 PM
I think you need to get the reel to complete the fishing pole.

I just bought and installed the game and it seems to be in slow motion. Everything action is taking forever. I uninstalled and re-installed but it didn't help.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 10, 13 9:19 PM
You get the sequence once you float the ship that is in the vase to the surface.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator