Posts created by kitaboy

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 5:42 PM
I just found this; go into the dining room; above the fire place is a painting. Use the butter knife to cut the painting; return to the front room and place the canvas on the frame next to the door to the left; the vicious dog goes through the painting.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 5:24 PM
This happened to me also; I think every scene said it was complete. I can't remember the room right now but you have to click on the door handle and click until the door opens. Once you get into this room the game goes smoothly; if I find the room I will let you know; I played for such a long time before finding this area.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 5:20 PM
Are you in the front hall:? I think you click on the big vicious dog and he goes through the painting.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 5:17 PM
I got one figure to move a short distance and that was it. I plan to play the game again and maybe can figure it out. I will let you know if I find the solution. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 19, 14 1:36 PM
Miracle: the axe will be used on the 2nd floor of the mansion on the right door; hit it 5 times with the axe and you get a gear that goes in the mechanism to the left of the stairs.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 19, 14 1:35 PM
miracle: there are some gitches in this game; the cane should have disappeared when you got the half of the sword. Maybe the cane just won't leave. You have removed the debris so you can go to the mayor's mansion; the code is 976; it is at the top of the front door. This gives you the key to the gate; please note to the right of the gate their is an area covered in leaves; click to remove the leaves; this is where the trident goes; you get the trident from the pay phone; I mentioned this because so many have had trouble finding out where it goes, me included. Let me know if this helps; good luck; Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 17, 14 5:11 PM
This has happened to me also. Get out of that screen and then go back in. Maybe a glitch but you are doing everything right. Maybe the oil cloth already did its job. Try lighting the lamp. Then place the globe and then the handle part. Good luck; parts of this game can be frustrating. Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 13, 14 8:03 AM
Did the man give you a compass? The compass goes on the back of the carriage. The puzzle shows blue and gold squares of a sailboat; blue on left; gold on right.
Did you get the stool at the statue before entering the cemetery? You need the stool to reach the top of the carriage. When you finish this puzzle you obtain a sextant that you will take back to the man in the bar. Good luck. Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 12, 14 4:50 PM
The Potion of Gods is used on the debris on the street; this clears the street and you can go to the mayor's mansion. The axe is used on the 2nd floor door; you have to hit the door 5 times. I have tried the hint in certain areas and no help happened. It sounds like you have completed the train station. Maybe a glitch; good luck.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 12, 14 7:50 AM
Pour the antidote potion on the center of the fountain; water starts to fall and the plate then appears; place the plate on the 2nd tomb and a Tarot card appears.
When you give the Tarot card to the gypsy lady she will give you the God of Favors potion; this potion is used on the debris on the street near the docks. The axe will be used in the mayor's mansion, 2nd floor, right door; you have to hit the door 5 times. The gear you get is used on the mechanism on the 1st floor, the far wall. This brings down the chandelier. Good luck. KItaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 7, 14 1:57 PM
PartSK5; I just reread this. If you already put the sword together and played the game with the statue you should not have the game. I wonder if a glitch appeared and you may have to start over. Do you have any other inventory? Did you get the axe from the 2nd confessional? You get the silver heart from the marble game; the heart lets you into the confessional. You will use the axe on the 2nd floor door in the mayor's mansion. Did you do the recipe in the apothecary? This gives you the antidote potion that goes on the fountain to the garden at the back of the Lewis tomb. You get the grave plaque and that gives you a tarot card; the tarot card gives you the potion "Favor of Gods"; this is poured on the debris on the street near the docks. I am curious about this cane; let me know if you can; this game has been quite the challenge. Good luck. Kita

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 7, 14 9:46 AM
I meant that $%@# cane disappears. The cane has given many players trouble. Good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 6, 14 9:13 PM
You still have the cane; go back to the Lewis tomb/crypt; click on the 2nd cell at the top; you will click on the other half of the sword; it falls to the ground; click on it there; you get the sword and that &%$@ sword disappears. Take the 2nd part of the sword to the church alter; put it there along with the paint brush; you play the sparkle game to the left and obtain glue for the sword.
The axe is not used until you get to the mayor's mansion on the 2nd flood. There is a door to the right with a big piece of wood; click on it 5 times and you get the gear for the mechanism on the 1st floor to lower the chandelier.
Once you get to leave the tomb the game seems easier. It has been quite difficult.
Good luck; I have played this game a few times so I am familiar with the difficulty. Let me know if I can help. I know I could not find where the Trident went; I just couldn't find it. It is at the gate to the mansion's house to the right of the gate; remove the leaves and there is a place for it. You get a book that goes into the library to the right. Good gaming. Kita

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 6, 14 4:44 PM
Have you gotten the antidote potion for the fountain at the crypt/Lewis tomb? Pour this potion over the fountain; you get a name plate that goes on the 2nd grave to the right. This gives you the next Tarot card and then you receive the Favor of Gods potion that you pour on the debris. Have you been to the apothecary? You have to do a recipe to get the antidote potion. Once you get the debris off the street the game flows easier. Good luck.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 4, 14 6:46 PM
fluffy, there is gun powder on the ground left of the cannon; then there is a cannon ball just to the right of the candle on the hearth, when the cannon goes off you get the 2nd eye for those figures in the crypt; when you put the eyes in you get to go to the garden at the back of the crypt. This is a very challenging game. You will receive an antidote potion in the apothecary; this is put on the fountain in the garden of the crypt; you get a name plaque that goes on the 2nd grave where you get a Tarot card. The gypsy gives you the Favor of the Gods for this card; this potion goes on the debris on the street at the docks. Then it seems to go by more smoothly; good gaming. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 4, 14 3:35 PM
fluffy; it takes several times to get the soaked cloth on the lamp; it's like it doesn't want to stay; don't give up; this is just an irritating part of the game. Once you get the lamp full of oil, put the wick on and light it; then the globe then the last piece. This lamp goes down below so you can see; this is also where the rope ladder goes so you can get down below. Good luck. Just be persistent. Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 4, 14 10:09 AM
lpril, have you been in the crypt/tomb? The cane is used on the 2nd cell at the crypt. Click on the upper area and you knock half of the sword to the ground; then click on it again to get the sword; the cane disappears. The other half of the sword you find on the tree in front of the church; this is where you place the jar of termites. The sword pieces, glue, and paint brush go on the alter in the church. You get the glue when you play the sparkle game to the left of the alter. Good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 3, 14 2:25 PM
rebel: when you get the 2 anchors put them on the gate and use the right arrow; click on it 8 times and then you can move to the docks. There is a street to the right full of debris; you won't receive the Favor of Gods potion from the gypsy woman; this potion removes the debris so you can move on to the mayor's mansion.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 3, 14 9:18 AM
Did you play the game at the back of the carriage? The captain in the tavern gives you a compass to put on the center of the game; you obtain a sextant to give to the captain. Then he gives you a pint of milk for his cat in the yard; when the cat moves you earn an anchor that gets you into the dock area.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 2, 14 5:40 PM
Rebel, this is quite frustrating; back to the train station click on the window; it gets bigger and you obtain a long hook and a letter opener. Go to the left where the big pole is and click on the bag of letters; you click on many letters and then get to a box where you use the letter opener; this is where you get a key for the trunk in front of the office. This is where you get the handle to the carriage; note to the left of the carriage is a small crypt where you get a piano key and click on the center area a few times to get the music book. Good luck. Kitaboy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator