Posts created by LULU5635

posted in Tearstone on Jun 12, 11 9:05 AM
Hey there Barbie, welcome,welcome! I just finished Tearstone, a great little ihog, imo. Lots of places to go and people to see. Good story, length and detail for a SE Enjoy!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 11 8:51 AM
Hi there zzane, I just played that demo, can't wait to buy it but must wait til the eagle flies again . kel has a good suggestion about other games. Have you tried Dying for Daylight , Voodoo Whisperer or Agency of Anomalies Mystic Hospital, to name a few?
A lot of good ones being offered at the time. Enjoy yourself!

Uh Oh, I just dl'd that one,I haven't played too far yet. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be on alert for if/when it happens and ready to gripe to BFG!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 30, 11 8:10 PM
Good news tayers, my friend. Today I dl'd Tearstone,but felt like such a wimp leaving D.D. sitting there that I quit pouting and went back in. I discovered the room I was trying to re-enter wasn't a room at all,just a bunch of pipes I had rearranged earlier. I still didn't have the code for the tumbler lock and didn't know where to find it. So I just started doing random spins and the darn thing opened! The rest fell right into place and I'm done!Now I can start Tearstone with a clear conscience . Thanks for the help and encouragement. I'm a better person for having endured it! LOL

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on May 30, 11 10:33 AM
Purplerabbit, Teefortwo might be playind Dark Dimensions City of Fog. They both have birdcages in need of a screwdriver. One contains a bird, the latter, a book. I don't think I'm allowed to tell, I'm ascairt of the mod! But my advice is : if you're really ,profoundly stuck....
Cheat! That strategy Guide is there for a reason, this must be why!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 28, 11 6:39 PM
Tayers,what the heck are you? The game guru?

posted in Ghost Town Mysteries: Bodie on May 28, 11 6:32 PM
After reading all this, I think I'll pass too. I have enough trouble seeing reasonablly sized objects! I found Lookingglass Lane to have a lot of "noseeums"

Note to Runaway63, Why can't you buy Hookman here? I did. If you get it,and like it, you gotta try The Babysitter,also Campfire Legends! It's awesomely spooky!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 5:26 PM
Oh,tayers, I am feeling lower than the ulcer in a snakes belly. I had already gotten the rag,cleaned up the oil, went up the steps and into that room. I must have left the darn screwdriver behind. Now I can't get back in. All I have in my inventory is a blowtorch and volume 6 of a book. Not the one in the birdcage. The only thing I can see to do is delete myself and start over. The approach to Silverton, do the whole game again to get to the Bonus play. I may wait a day or so and watch this thread for more ideas. I'm not in the right frame of mind to play right now anyway.

Reading back over this post makes me feel like a big crybaby! I'm 62 years old, for Gods sake, whining over a game! You'd think some of my people had died! Sorry for being a downer.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 9:28 AM
I thought I had collected them all too, but had left one behind ,in the doctors office. You'll have to do what I did, go looking for it. Luckily, in this game, you can go back to other scenes if you need to. Not so, in some games! I've goofed up and had to delete myself ,to start over, in games that didn't allow you to backpeddle into past scenes. Good Luck and Happy gaming!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 9:16 AM
As my dear old mother would say" go look for it ,where you used it last"

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 9:04 AM
OK, tayers, so you weren't punking me intentionally, so no hard feelings. I apologize to the censor program for casting aspersions on his sterling character.
In explanation for my jumping to rash conclusions, If I hadn't been so stressed from all that time ,spent rattling around ,aimlessly, in that darn bunker,with no means of escape, I would have thought to uncode your message to me. Sometimes I forget, in the pond, its not just one fish talking to another,but many,many fish ears listening,who my not have played the game yet.I say "yet", because you'll surely want to now. I'm headed back there now!
Mea Culpa,one and all.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 24, 11 6:10 PM
Thanks,tayers81, I got " to get into the library you'll need to: So I guess that censor program got the rest of it! Unless you're punking me! You wouldn't do that,would you?
Tayers, I'm just a sweet, poor old lady,stuck in a bunker,with no way out! It's not nice to punk old ladies ,especially sweet ones,
I think it was the censor,I heard him mumbling something about "spoilers"!
Oh,well, I guess I,go back to wandering around. Hope I don't fall and break a hip!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 24, 11 4:15 PM
Help ! I played and finished Dark Dimensions,The City of Fog. If anyone has played the Bonus play,help a sista fish out. The game itself was a challenge,a pretty good one! But I persevered and whupped it . Not without some cussing and hair pulling(my own) mind you,but done is done! I started the Bonus play and it went smoothly at first, but now I'm stuuuuck. I'm in an underground bunker,where the doctor learned and practiced his magic. I need a screwdriver I can't find,I need a gear of some sort, and I need a code to unlock a door. I can't leave here. I can't go back to town but I can see it. I came here on a mine car but it won't take me back. I'm wandering around in this bunker,well, like I said, I'm stuuuck! Gimmee a hand or a fin,won't you?

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 23, 11 8:48 PM
It's an OK game,with a cute storyline, although I had trouble seeing some objects because they are so small. I've played up to the 3rd. box and the key wouldn't work and the enlarged view of the box froze on the screen. I left that scene 3 times and repeated the **** scene,up to the box, only to be stuck there again. I think I'm going to delete myself and start over.If that doesn't work,I will uninstall the game and reinstall it from my purchase history. So I guess I must like the game to go to all that trouble to play it! I love shooting the cans too, the sound effects are cool!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 21, 11 5:15 PM
Mrsward2000, I don't think you can go back,once you've solved the puzzle. Since you're only on level 3,your best bet is to go to the main menu ,delete yourself and start over. I know, it sucks, but you won't be able to complete the game unless you do.
I played it and liked it a lot. So will you,if you can finish it.Good Luck!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 11:40 AM
I just finished Mystery Trackers Raincliff CE.,nearly, in one sitting ! I started at about 1:00pm. and couldn't quit til I:30am. when I started to loose feeling in my legs! Boy is my **** sore! Sunday dinner is usually a big deal at our house, last night I ordered Pizza! I've been waiting for a game like this since Dire Grove! The storyline was great, (good and spooky!) Gameplay was AWESOME! The difficulty level very challenging, which I personally need. If it's too easy I don't bother! I have purchased and played some really great games from BFG, this one was right up there at the top of the list! Graphics, music ,overall visuals, wonderful! Even the Bonus play was good. Although I don't like to use Hints or Strategy Guide,as a rule, I was glad to see SG integrated and hints outside ****'s. It gets my vote! If you haven't played it, treat yourself and down the Demo,you'll be glad you did!

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 2, 11 6:05 AM
Just played an hour demo of The Secrets of Hildegards,and only progressed to finding the butler on the floor scene. So my critique is; too slow, only one hint per **** scene, a lot of unfamiliar object names and no instructions at all for the mini-game scenes. Would I buy this game? Nope, not even with a punch card credit! Not to worry Big Fish,occasional failures keep us humble.

First you need to make a spell to put on the ham to make put the gator to sleep. {Check your mortar and pestle for the receipe.} Then you can take the statues head.

Thank you ,thank you ,DrsgonLadyOz. I had the code all along and should have known when the document machine kept sparkling that there was more to do here. I am ashamed to have told gretb rather snottylike that I was not "dim-witted" when it appears that in this case I was! Sorry gretb. Overall I enjoyed the game ,even the challenge of that 5 th medal. Continued Happy gaming to all!

pbpparents, forget the gray lines.Just go to the morgue out back and use your pipe wrench {not the hex wrench} to remove it from the right tank.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator