Posts created by klm2395

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 10, 14 10:54 AM
What slot machines are you talking about I haven't seen any yet? Never mind I found them. It is amazing what you find when you look for them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 10, 14 10:53 AM
I just had to exit game when I got the message about the update, then I had the option in the game manager to install update

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 14 10:14 AM
Finally I can update the wharf

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 6:45 PM
In the bank I keep getting some kind of code instead of a description of what I am supposed to find

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 26, 13 4:55 AM
How do I update the wharf

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 17, 13 12:41 PM
I can not figure out how to do the mini game where you have to make squares with the seeds

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 11, 13 10:59 AM
I am having trouble finding one paint brush the hint says it is just above the jar of
butterflies but I can not find it. Any help would be appreciated

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 1:59 PM
Where do you get the wood?

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 13, 12 4:10 AM
For some reason I could not build the stone bridge I would click on it but it would not let me build it is there any help out there for me.

posted in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt on Jul 11, 12 5:16 AM
Why do I get grasshoppers on some properties & how do you get rid of them

posted in Night In The Opera on Jun 30, 12 6:56 PM
What am I supposed to do with the candle& the piece of paper

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 8, 12 10:44 AM
I love this game & thought the skull in the 2nd gave was a great addition. I am having a problem with the school not sure if I am actually buying what I want or not but I will figure it out sooner or later

posted in Alice and the Magic Gardens on Apr 4, 12 1:16 PM
I am also getting an error msj when I exit the game, but it is saving may progress now

posted in Easter Eggztravaganza on Mar 20, 12 10:56 PM
I had to start a new game & when I got to that level the ladybug was not on the list

posted in All My Gods on Mar 6, 12 6:28 AM
I tried taking fish out of the river but it immediately goes back down to 1

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 1, 12 7:56 AM
It must depend on which safe you are on. I have made it through the first couple but have having trouble with the safe on level 30

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 1, 12 7:55 AM
It must depend on which safe you are on. I have made it through the first couple but have having trouble with the safe on level 30

posted in Sale Frenzy on Jan 30, 12 8:17 AM
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Whats************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************with************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************all************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************of************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************the************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ *********'************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************s************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************in************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************the************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************forums************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 25, 12 7:32 PM
Im having the same problem with the hint button after putting the skull back in the casket. A little help please?

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 13, 12 9:16 AM
I guess I need to learn patience because I finally got the 5th horse after I tore down the hotel & then the cowboy said I needed to restore it to get the last horse

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator