Posts created by BearCreekStables

posted in Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage on Mar 4, 17 3:05 AM
Well I have been playing for a while now. I am disappointed with how easy they are and how quickly you can do one. You can use logic so you don't have to guess. I just remember the other Gizmos being harder. Maybe they will later on but have completed quite a few.

posted in Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage on Mar 4, 17 1:19 AM
Gizmo is one of my favorites. It has been a long time since a new one has been out. It does do auto-fill. The boxes are in many colors when clicked on but you do not go back and forth with colors as other games. You can play timed or relax. There are achievements if interested. A buy for me for sure.

I really liked this game as story and play went. The HOG had some different things and min-games were also different. The find the 5 or 6 things in a little mini pop up were irritating time fillers. My only problem was I felt even though clever the mini games (my favorite part) were just too easy. I find this more and more with the games.

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 17 9:12 PM
Agree with almost everyone here on this topic. . Sometimes instructions appeared which were usually with the full page mini-games. Small min-games that pop up but only a part of the page did not. Most games were so easy it was annoying. Example Spoiler: 5 jewels of different colors were on a object, can't remember.. Now put jewels in the right spot which were already color coded, No tricky-ness to have to move them just click and put. Took 2 seconds. There was one min-games I did look in walkthrough for help out of the whole game. I did still like the game.

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 17 9:02 PM
I agree with above. The noise the game makes when you find a collectables rune I could have done without. The pointer turns to a finger so you already know you found one. I do really like the game through but it is also too easy I feel to me. I treat myself to a Collector Edition once in a while and enjoy having a walkthrough right there. This game I looked only once for help for a mini-game and almost finished with the game. .

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 17 2:44 PM
AS soon as you start the game an arrow points to the phone at the bottom and says Game Racer. Although I seemed to have a problem getting the car to go back and forth. Will try again (except I did many times) to see if me or technique problem.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Secrets of Easter Island on Feb 20, 17 7:33 PM
Comments are not closed cause I just sent this one. I was able to do all puzzles you just have to think a little and you can always check the walkthrough. Also for refund you just fill out the form as always. I have never not had anybody not return my request. Hope you are able to play because this is a very long great game.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 17 10:07 PM
There was a person who would jump on here and be the rudest ever. People got tired of it. If the game was bad then she loved it. If it was raining outside she would say oh no the clouds are out. Get my point. Great reviewers left because of her. Real sad cause I too miss the people.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There on Feb 14, 17 10:58 PM
Not sure how you did that because when the demo/trial is over the game stops. You can not play a whole game without purchase. Usually demo is 1 - 1 1/2 chapters. Perhaps that is what you meant just the demo.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There on Feb 14, 17 10:50 PM
It would be helpful if you put what tiles with which mini puzzle..

posted in Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire on Feb 12, 17 5:48 PM
Cute little game but way, way to easy. Finished 2 chapters in one hour and only 2 chapters left. Would not be worth the money to me even with sale or coupon.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Feb 7, 17 5:26 PM
It would be nice if you want to talk about the ending you would put SPOILER. Now I know there will be a bad ending which ruins the story for me and others. Please read highlighted text in rules that are posted in yellow. And yes I am to respond to others in a PM but since so many did as group here. Thanks so much.

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir on Jan 22, 17 10:36 PM
"Abrupt Ending" should have been under Spoilers.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 19: Edge of the World on Jan 10, 17 8:13 PM
I have been playing these Fantasy games since the beginning and I do enjoy them. I did notice I was never using the hints much less the hammer or sun. Maybe a rare time with the hammer. So I thought well I must be just a better player. So I went back and played # 3 and #4. No such thing. I had to use hints. Perhaps putting out so many games in short time causes the makers to be in a easy hurry. Lets get a little tougher please and thanks.

posted in Cursed on Jan 3, 17 10:03 PM
I thought the game was great. The graphics fit the theme of the story" creepy" with a couple of unexpected items. I agree with didersham and spat49 that you get to use your mind and think. My opinion is the games are getting too easy. In the past say you needed a code number to open a safe. You used to write down the number at home. Now you have to click on the paper with the numbers, than you have to click to put the numbers on the safe, just to put in 4 numbers. I can memorize 4 numbers (well most of the time anyway) Those that play a lot know what I mean.

Back to the game, enjoyed very much. There is a very good hint system. No not always directions to play the games but you can work it through easy enough. Hope to see a Cursed #2. Thanks.

posted in Secret Investigations on Dec 26, 16 1:32 PM
Played the whole demo out of boredom and never saw a mini-game. Items are very very easy to find but did use a hint once or twice. No purchase or would not use a coupon for this game.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 19, 16 10:51 AM
My kids are grown and I have no grandkids but still love to play this game by myself. I was so looking forward to Wonderland 7. This one has updated the puzzles and I love them. Now where did I put my magnifier glass.

posted in Solitaire Jack Frost: Winter Adventures on Dec 12, 16 12:01 PM
I agree with Pennmom on other review page with everything she said. I did purchase the game with the sale price from yesterday because I do love a sleepy time waster game at night while watching TV or whenever. This one is a little more involved, some solitaire games you can almost guess what number is under the card and way to easy. Merry Christmas.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights 2 on Dec 12, 16 9:23 AM
I played Christmas Lights 1 last year and was hoping to have another one this year. I really enjoy this game. You do mosaics and decorate a tree and yard with items from earned points. What could be better for this season.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Dec 10, 16 2:50 PM
Did anyone count the number of pictures that had a dog/puppy or cats/kitten. I kept thinking didn't I just do this. I still like them but need to be some different things going on. Lots of workman as well. Completed the game without using one hint.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator