Posts created by sapphire46

Margi please how do I get the 4th pill out of the mouth of the pregnant dummy. tried everything, gives me the creeps keep pressing her tummy. Don't like it at all.

Thank you bfgImby.. Thats a great help to making up my mind..

posted in Sphera on Oct 3, 11 4:19 AM
GeckoFriend wrote:
staciepie27 wrote:At the very end of the game, I cannot finish because the screen where you are supposed to be finding objects that you have acquired throughout the game quickly in order to defeat ******** that go around in a circle, the objects disappear and all that is there is a swirly star sky.

Cannot finish the game until this is fixed, but otherwise a great game that i enjoyed playing for its originality and wonderful graphics. Hope there will be a patch soon.

I'm having the same problem; any known solution?

Same here........

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Sep 28, 11 2:12 PM
I agree with you bella. If you could buy the CE's with punch credits I would go for that and leave the SE alone!! As it stands I will NOT buy the SE...

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 11 4:23 AM
krissywillow wrote:Some people in these forums DO act as though they own the thread. They are not necessarily insulting, etc. but they act like it's their thread and that is annoying. It turns people off.

I am not going to say anything more about it. I have been here a long time. I am not a newbie. I have seen this repeatedly.

I am not pointing fingers at any person or persons. I am stating what is glaringly obvious.

I am a fairly newbie, and I can honestly say that I have never met a more friendly and helpful pond of fishies.
Anyone can post anywhere and they will always be welcomed and encouraged to join in.

Sapph

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 12:48 AM
Thank you elldee2728 and carole22759

You must think I'm stupid I didn't realise it only showed for just my posts.

Anyway I enjoyed Pandoras Box so will probably be buying this.

Happy gaming

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 12:29 AM
sorry fishes, Good morning, this has nothing to do with Vampire Saga, but I know there will be a lot of posts, and I need to ask a question.

When I post a reply why do the 'edit' and 'delete' icons still remain on top of my posts. What am I doing wrong?

Hi fishes,

By reading all the comments I will not be buying this CE.
I don't trial the games beforhand, but would like to take this opportunity to thank all you fishes who take the trouble to comment.
I read all comments for any game I fancy, then make my mind up.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

Just finished. I did it over a few days so the length was great. The other fishes in the pond have said if all, so I wont repeat.
It did make me jump back in my seat a few times took me unaware.
Fantastic game and worth the money for a CE with the extra bonuses .
Have played the other two games when they came out and enjoyed them too.
More games like this please!!

posted in Tearstone on Jun 18, 11 4:13 AM
Really enjoyed this game. Completely different from normal HOGS that made a refreshing change. Little grey cells were severly challenged in some places, but that made the game different.
Had no glitches, graphics, music etc all great Was sorry to see it finished

Well done!!

posted in Tearstone on Jun 18, 11 3:56 AM
You beat me to it Mr_Russ. I had the same prooblem until the penny dropped and I realised I'd turned one to gold.

By the way I found the game very enjoyable. Had to use a lot of little grey cells
Which is good

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Jun 15, 11 9:59 AM
Didn't like this game at all I found the main character very sarcastic. Some of the puzzles were hard, especially the card game. Skipped quite a few (don't like doing that), I like to try and figure them out.
All I can say is I wasted one of my free games on this

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jun 15, 11 9:34 AM
Brilliant!!!
I played Raincliff and was told by some fishes to try The Void. I'm glad I did!! The game just went on and on. Excellent graphics and puzzles.
I'm quite proud of myself, I took my time and completed all the puzzles and didn't use Mr Frog (sorry mr frog). I got all my achievements .
No timer, no limits on clicking, very enjoyable. The journal was very useful when I was a bit stuck, and did use the walkthrough twice.
All in all an excellent long game and well worth the money

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 4, 11 6:43 AM
I have just finished. I was a bit concerned (after reading the comments on the bonus )whether I would notice anything, but I didn't, it flowed OK.
Not a difficult game, a few HOGs I couldn't see, very well hidden. I must admit I did use the hint button a few times to find where to go next, so would not have used a walkthrough.
Found the graphics good and the music didn't interfere with the game at all, very atmospheric (scuse the spelling if its wrong).
But the ending!!! I just sat there and said OH!!!
I hope they bring the next installment out soon.

Still I enjoyed it

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 24, 11 5:55 PM
Brilliant!! It's nice to have a long game, took me 3 days on and off.I think in real life I would have lost 2 stone(sorry 28lbs) walking backwards and forwards. A few senior moments when I couldn't remember where to use some items when I eventually found them. Had to use SG a few times. Mini games were very good, some hard some not. Graphics great.
This is the first Mystery Trackers I've played. Should I get The Void? by reading the reviews I think I should!!
I would recomend this game, will keep you hooked

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 20, 11 8:42 PM
Art work beautiful. Bought the CE. Found the puzzles quite easy, still enjoyable.
Didn't find anything annoying! Except the hourglass did a bit. Struggled a couple of times knowing where to go next, but blundered through, and made it.
The bonus game, I'm hooked, can come back and play this anytime.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 19, 11 12:11 AM
relating to my last post, that is not the key!! I found it and finished the game plus the bonus game.
Enjoyed it. Puzzles were a bit hard, skipped a few, but didn't have the problems some people seem to have. I operate Windows 7.
I haven't been to bed yet, it had me hooked!! (In the UK). Good graphics.
What am I going to do now!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 18, 11 8:06 PM
Please excuse me I'm new to forums.
I was getting on great, then suddenly the diary key will not work! Have I got the right key? The SG says so. It's the key on the table with the coins, is it not?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator