Posts created by lesleyvance501

posted in Youda Safari on Jul 30, 12 1:45 AM
I can't get the kangaroo in Africa. I have upgraded everything, won all the gold trophies and taken a multitude of pictures of that darn kangaroo, but no collectibles...ahhh!!

posted in King's Smith 2 on Jul 26, 12 6:05 AM
This game is a GREAT find! One of my favorites

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 24, 12 3:06 AM
I saw some messages here earlier about people playing through and not getting the second talisman. I have played through twice now and I got the second talisman both times. What are people doing differently that get or do not get the second talisman? So curious.

posted in King's Smith on Jul 21, 12 2:49 AM
I just realized that if you hit "escape" it pauses the game and gives you a menu to change options, go to the main menu or go back to playing your game. So you can pause the game and you can start a level over before you finish it. Good to know. I had my game in windowed mode and I did see that the cursor is trapped inside the screen. So, you do have to completely shut down the game to do anything else on your computer...frustrating.

Jua_Nita - Maybe you still have to own the five gold and jeweled chain mails to complete the level. It is a surprise requirement that shows up toward the end of the level.

posted in King's Smith on Jul 21, 12 1:36 AM
I also really enjoyed this game. It is such a find since I have exhausted all other time management options recently The only problem I have is that I can't seem to pause the game or restart halfway through a level. Am I wrong about this?

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 18, 12 7:01 AM
Deanna,

That's just the way I described the little cartoon at the end. I didn't do anything special to get the second talisman. I just thought maybe when I went through the level I had gotten the "required" number of achievements or medals and so that's just how it turned out at the end of the game. I'm really not sure though. I should try it again with the male character

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 18, 12 6:30 AM
After having commented that level 22 was ridiculous, and it was, I just want to say that I finished the games and the rest of the levels are more reasonable. I agree with what everyone is saying about the gold requirement. To have a relaxing good time playing, you should be able to see the gnome village get repaired and you certainly should be able to move on to the next level without getting gold. Just a note, did anyone else's road not get repaired by the end? There is a big crack in the road in the gnome village and I thought it got fixed during one of the levels, but by the end, there was a beautiful gnome village with a big crack in the road. haha

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 18, 12 2:34 AM
I got one extra man, but may not have needed him because once you get your 20 wood, you can take all your men working in the sawmills out. I cleared my way to the two jam factories and the sawmill as quickly as possible. I manned my jam factories and my sawmill, upgraded my sawmill (then added the worker) and picked all the fruit bushes clean. I upgraded the first sawmill and added the third worker. I try to do all that by right around the time the first power-up is available and use the factory speed boost. That way I get a ton of wood at a time and I can upgrade my jam factories and have two guys working in each. Then I clear paths to the other two sawmills while I wait for the first sawmill to produce 20 wood. When it does that, I take all the workers out and upgrade 1 jam factory while I am building and upgrading the last two sawmills. After I've made one jam factory level three and added the worker, I hit the power-up factory speed boost again and that gives me enough food to upgrade my last two sawmills to level three in time.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 18, 12 2:25 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:So I have 8 men, 15 food and 143 wood. Why can't I upgrade my lumber mill?

Cottoncandy2

You need food to upgrade your sawmill. 5 food to build, 10 food for level 2 and 20 food for level three. Just to bring your three sawmills up to level three (one is already started), you must have 100 food. But then you also have to have food to clear blockages. That's why it is so important to man and upgrade your jam factories at least once.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 18, 12 1:24 AM
Went back and tried it your way. Good to know you don't have to have the requirement at the end of the level, just at some point during it

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 18, 12 1:18 AM
If you get the food and then use it, does it still count? I was working in the assumption that it didn't. I was still able to get gold, but it was close.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 18, 12 12:05 AM
I did it as we'll after a few tries, but I did use a fourth person. I sent my 3 guys out to pick berries and brought the fourth guy in immediately.

As soon as I had enough to get rid of the snake I did and sent a guy immediately to remove the wood blockage. This gives you two wood and exactly enough to upgrade the jam factory. I sent one guy to work in it and one guy to upgrade and then to work in it. As soon as you have the factory upgraded and two guys working in it, hit the factory power-up.

The other two guys picked all the berries next to the home base while you upgraded the jam factory. So send one right and one left. There should be more than enough food.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 17, 12 6:55 AM
I must haves also played this level 100 times to get the gold. I finally got 1:28 seconds and got every number above that too before I got gold. I think the developers are having a little fun with us.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 17, 12 4:26 AM
This is definitely the hardest TM game I have ever played as far as finishing in time is concerned. I like when there is the occasional level that you have to play a few time to get through with gold, but this is too much....

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 17, 12 1:42 AM
I think the trick to this level is not to spend too much energy to start with. I bought only one level of the powdered milk maker, the cheese maker and the omelet maker. There was already a meat cooker and a meat on a stack machine level one. I used the magic song ritual and cooked extra raw meat, meat on a sticks and omelets every time I got a few. You really only have to get 2000 because you start with 2000 and it costs a lot to upgrade the meat machines, so I didn't do that. I think that will help you win.

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 17, 12 1:34 AM
This happened to me once during an under siege level. It is probably a glitch, but I did notice that my village was low on energy even though I wasn't. I hadn't been getting the requirements fast enough and the pirates were bombing the village till the energy level of the village was in red. Then, when the pirate blew the horn, I died even though I had energy and water.

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 17, 12 1:30 AM
So you have to make 12 cheese and 5 omelets, right? I don't worry about the eggs right away. Leave them for the goats so they make a lot of milk. Got mushrooms for the birds right away with my cave guy and used my energy to built level two powder for goats milk. Used the magic song ritual and boiled all my bananas for energy. Made the twelve cheese first and and kept boiling bananas until I had enough for level one egg fry and level one omelet maker, but did not make any omelets till I had twelve cheese. Filched five eggs and fried them. Then I boiled the extra cheese and upgraded the omelet maker after making the first omelet. I got 3:19 so it should work for you. Hope that helps.

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 17, 12 1:18 AM
I can't remember what rituals you have or how much bonus green potion you have at the beginning of this level when you go through it the first time, but by the end you have all the rituals and 300 bonus green potion at the beginning so maybe you want to play through it a bit and come back. I finished almost a minute early with that. I think I used the fabric of time ritual a lot to win the first time through. Hope that helps.

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Jul 17, 12 1:08 AM
I also finished this game and I got the second talisman. I didn't find it, I just played through and there was a scene where they told me I didn't have it, but I slammed my staff down and there it was. Maybe it has something to do with getting some of the achievements. When I finished I had to go back and find the masks but otherwise I had them all. Hope that helps.

I am not having a huge problem with the cursor, but every time I try to access my inventory it goes to main menu and I have ti re-enter the game a few times to get back in and use the inventory...very annoying. I will try the non-custom cursor.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator