Posts created by BoomchuckPxyNiki

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 12:53 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I uninstalled tonight, and reinstalled from the GM. It still shuts down when going back into the workshop area.

Customer Service was great and I am happy with how the issue was settled, but thought you should know that the problem is NOT fixed.

Ditto--verbatim, except I uninstalled and reinstalled it a little while ago.

margit50 wrote:I am using windows 7, I get access violation going to the work shop, access violation at 0x005A3AB7 read at 0x222BFF3B. Graphic's card updated, flash drive updated, game uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem, except read at changes.

That's where mine happens, too.

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collectors Edition on Jul 17, 13 11:46 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. I played the game through, bonus chapter and all, the first time with no problems. However, when I attempted to play it again (sans creating a new profile), the game decides to end just as I open the door to the basement. Cue closing credits, and no access to the bonus game, either--I get the closing credits for it too. I did uninstall and reinstall, and all my graphics, etc., are up to date. I haven't tried creating a new profile yet, as that would require starting the game over AGAIN, which I don't have to wherewithal to do right now as my migraine is already trying to come back for the third time today. I may try that next week, after I finish up some freelance work so I can pay my bills, but it would be helpful to know it's not just me if it's not.

So... anyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator