Posts created by Jaguar2357

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 13 2:25 PM
How did you get it to finish? I had every area colored except maybe the little thing hanging from the cap's point, and there was no way I could get the needle to line up with that.

I'm in the bonus game, and have reached the point where both hints and Strategy Guide say I'm to put the red billiard ball in the door lock to work the opening puzzle. But I never received the red ball from the upstairs HOP, and the first time I I looked at the door at this stage, the whole game froze. I was able to get the game running again, but I still don't own the red billiard ball. What do I do?

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 13 9:18 PM
How do we get this question to the devs? They may be the only people on earth who know the answer

------------------------------------------------------------

I googled them and emailed them and got this answer. (Very prompt service, and they are on central Europe time so I caught them in the middle of the day.

Hi Jaguar23357,

Thank you very much for playing our game!

Here is some explanation of the extra game "Hidden Gallery":

1. Analyzer is word game

2. To gather three stars:
"Found list" - all items should be found by clicking
"Found with Analyzer" - all items should be found by word game
"Meteorite Artifacts found" - three meteorite artifacts should be found by clicking (not by word game)

Best regards,
Andrey

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 13 5:50 PM
this is 3 objects in each bonus game, and I don't know what they are talking about. I did the first such, and had no trouble finding "by list" and the 3 meteorite statuettes. I did it again, finding all the gold/red list items via word game, but that didn't work.

The Strategy Guide just sends me to it all as I already have, without out ever explaining what this "analyzer" is. So what is it?

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 13 11:58 AM
Look on the map - rooms with unfound morphing objects are marked with small gold hearts.

Thanks - my mistake was to click-and-drag, instead of 2 distinct clicks.

...how do you get them to stretch and move to your chosen pins? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to hold and fasten the bottom hitch to each one, where ever I try to grab one, all the others bounce around and pulling a second one down invariably sets the first one loose.

Very frustrated.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 13 2:20 PM
A well-constructed game that should have been fun, but the constant skulls and violent death wore me out before the hour trial was up.

Why do so many games have to so ghoulish and bloody or gloomy? I cannot enjoy this one because of its theme.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 26, 12 6:50 PM
Valdy wrote:Morning, all...

The MAP, which you will get a little into the game, is at the left, and can be used to jump a little further into the game. You first have to do certain things (open a certain door?) for the map to become interactive.

Edit about the map: Whoever mentioned in the CE forum that you can use the map a little further into the game to jump, was incorrect. I am pretty much into the game, but cannot use the map to jump. A real pity.

bessiegirl wrote:
Sparkles on the HOS, but not a lot of hints as to where to go otherwise, but you eventually acquire a map that is pretty helpful, but it is not a jump map so you do some clicking around. HINT button helps you out some.

More than half way through, the map jumps work the secret tunnels. Very nicely.

There's another topic, "number 7 ball missing" same thing happened to others. apparently no choice but replay the game.

me too, the number 1 ball. I'm sorry to hear it can't be refound.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 5, 12 9:57 PM
Me too. A perfect hour with the trial, but the full game is incapable of opening. And yes, I uninstalled game and Manager, and then reinstalled both. No change.

I'm sending Dr. Felix into Tech Help, and want either a quick fix or my money back.

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 22, 12 11:38 PM
use the small floral scissors to see what to find, and then tweezers to get seeds.

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 22, 12 11:35 PM
dungeons123 wrote:Hi Everyone:
Is anyone else having the same problem. I found the key to castle. Went to castle. I decided to exit the game for now - getting late & return later. Well, later is today. Now the key is no longer in my inventory. When I click on the padlock on the gate of the castle - it tells me to use the key I found - which isn't in inventory any longer. Can't go back to doll (key in coat). The only thing that is in inventory is the top hat. When I go back to tree - it doesn't allow me to go right. If I go left (to lake) - there's no where to go. I don't know what to do now. If anyone can help!!!! Would like to finish the game. Oh, I also tried exit out of game, even shutting down the pc & restarting. No help. Please help!!!!

Went back into game about hour later and guess what the key to the gate was in inventory. Well I'm happy.

The inventory can be longer than the window - use the little arrows to see what is out of sight.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 18, 12 1:20 AM
That's very stingy, but explains the contradictions. Thanks.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 18, 12 1:08 AM
I'm having trouble understanding how the 'undo' button works.
------------------------------------------
Sometimes when I miss a play, the missed card in the layout wiggles and the undo button sparkles, and I can undo my draw of a new random card and play correctly.

Sometimes when I miss a play, the missed card in the layout wiggles but the undo button does NOT sparkle, and I'm stuck with the mistake.
-----------------------------
Sometimes when I'm simply playing and want to change my choice (example go with the second of two 6's), the undo button sparkles, and I can undo my last play.

Sometimes when I'm simply playing and want to change my choice (example go with the second of two 6's), the undo button does NOT sparkle, and I'm stuck with my first choice.
---------------------------
Sometimes when I have achieved a Combo, the undo button sparkles and I have greater choices to continue.

Sometimes when I have achieved a Combo, the undo button does NOT sparkle, and I have the same choices as during the early play.
--------------------------
What are the rules that turn the 'undo' button on and off?

Valdy wrote:

Morning, Flounder...

Can you tell me why in these posts that are made by the moderators you always sneak in signs like the Euro sign and other letters that don't belong there? (I know this is a "suspicious" smilie, but to me it's a "wondering why" smilie).

They are writing their prose in Word and then copy/pasting into the forum - except the bulletin board code formatting cannot read many Word format codes that are automatic, such as long dashes and curly quote signs. If the mods would do all their composing in a notepad platform that could be asked to do plain text, they would be unable to use any symbols bbc can't read anyway, and everything would copy/paste smoothly.

Simply pasting Word into NotePad does not clean out formatting codes any more, they've made it too sophisticated.

Jaguar - moderator on another forum who has learned this the hard way.

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 6, 12 7:39 PM
The passage on the left to the dock

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 6, 12 7:33 PM
I'm stuck in the same place, and can't even get pictures to appear - the pages are still blank. What kind of motion got you anything at all to look at?

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Dec 29, 11 6:45 PM
shamrock1956 wrote:I see some people are having trouble with two cursors, I can't even get ONE to appear. I have to sort of guess where it might be. Luckily I just downloaded the trial version. It's getting uninstalled pronot.

Me too. when you can't see a cursor, you can't even quit the game. And when I used the 3-finger salute to bring up the task manager, it kept overwhelming and hiding it so I couldn't even use that to quit.

I have a new clean computer with Windows7. If you haven't fixed this problem in the 2 months since the quoted complaint, I must assume it is unfixable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator