Posts created by virginiabreeze

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 16 2:44 AM
hello:

I have the following eggs:

Hedgehog, Odd, Pegasus, Yeti, Penguin, Puppy, Turtle, Pink Piggy (2) and Squirrel (2).

Need Owl and Phoenix.

Kat 120980 PC

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 16 2:30 AM
Please add me, my ID is KAT

Thank you , I believe I have as many friends as I can handle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 12:53 AM
Having problem with daily quest "Spring Feast". Have completed quest (5 chocolates, 5 nuts and 5 jellies), but will not let me claim prize. When I click "Completed," switches back to "OK." Then when I click anywhere else on screen, the quest will show "Completed" again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Note: I have also posted in the Technical issue thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 12:45 AM
Having problem with daily quest "Spring Feast". Have completed quest (5 chocolates, 5 nuts and 5 jellies), but will not let me claim prize. When I click "Completed," switches back to "OK." Then when I click anywhere else on screen, the quest will show "completed" again.

Very Frustrating

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 16 8:56 PM
Please help if possible, I am unable to start the second Valentine quest for Fatima today (February 13) as she decided to disappear prior to my accepting it. I know I have in the past wished she would go away (in a nice way of course), but now was not the time.

I have deleted and re-installed the game, but the quest has not returned.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 16 8:42 PM
I had the same problem, Fatima's second quest appeared then vanished before I accepted it. I re-downloaded the game, but the second quest for February 13th did not appear.

I know I have wished Fatima would go away, but this was not the time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 22, 15 5:12 PM
Hello:

Due to life at this time (work, family), I am unable to maintain my manors and gift my neighbors on a regular basis. So at this time, I have marked my manors "No Gifts"

My manors are - Norma Desmond, Downton Abbey II, Ellesmere Manor, Gosford Park and Pemberley.

I have not quit the game, And you my receive an odd gift occasionally . I just did not think it fair that the manors are receiving gifts when I cannot always reciprocate.

Happy gaming

virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 11, 15 5:06 PM
Happy B'day

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 7, 15 5:35 AM
I was at first alarmed to find this new neighbor in all my manors as well, as I knew I did not send out invites. So I thought I would check the forum

Whoever this is, they are certainly meeting the neighbor goal in a hurry

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 25, 15 4:21 PM
I have been playing several Free to Play games for the last two years, and I do believe that the moderators do not know whether Dark Manor has been abandoned by the developers or not.

On May 18th, it was announced on the Antique Road Trip: American Dreaming forum and the Awakening Kingdoms forum that both those Free to Play games will no longer be updated by the developer, Boomzap. So I do believe that once the moderators know something, they will tell us. Unfortunately, this game and others (i.e. Singing Monsters) seem to be at a standstill.

I have four manors and I play as work allows. This may seem that I have abandoned my manors at times, but this is not the case. I do however always try to gift even if I do not have time to play the scenes.

I do miss the camaraderie that was part of this forum and I hope it returns one day. A big part of the draw of the game is the community that surrounds to game. Once you lose that community support, the game dies; no matter how good the game play is.

virginiabreeze

aka Norma Desmond Manor, Downton Abbey II, Elllesmere Manor and Gosford Park

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 9, 15 3:19 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery Pamkatz!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 1, 15 12:08 AM
Why for the seasonal manor is all my manors burnt down?

Did I missed the pyromaniac holiday or is just April Fools?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 15 11:23 PM
Update:

Both eggs have found new homes.

Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 7:11 PM
Update:

I am arranging a home for the phoenix egg, however, still need home for the puppy egg. Can trade for any of the following:

Pegasus
Owl
Hippo
Turtle
Tiger
Squirrel
Snail
Lemur.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 6:48 PM
Hello:

I have an extra puppy and phoenix egg. Can trade for any of the following:

Pegasus
Owl
Hippo
Turtle
Hedgehog
Tiger
Squirrel
Snail
Lemur.

I use a PC. Please PM me. Warning, I work odd hours.

Also need friend to trade with.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 15 6:28 AM
Dear Hellsfury

I am glad the game is offering you entertainment and I hope you continue to enjoy the game.

My thoughts are with you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 21, 15 5:02 PM

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 17, 15 10:01 PM
Thank you all for your Birthday Wishes

virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 17, 15 5:53 AM
Thank You

I am snowed in today... but I am also off work and intend to relax.

You have all beat my family in wishing me a happy birthday, of course they have not gotten up yet.

My manors are all decorated for Mardi Gras, although I feel like the walkers should be throwing mardi gras beads (or since it is Shrove Tuesday, at least flipping pancakes).

Or even tossing silver coins from the float (now that would be Fan Appreciation)

Thank you again for your Birthday Best Wishes.

virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 15 4:52 PM
Thank you Kara and Abbietweets for the game and the party.

Now, back to the manors then to work

Good night all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator