Posts created by Rob_Blake

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 1:47 PM
I had trouble with the clock too. The guide is misleading because of the colors they used to highlight the 2 dials. Try switching the 2 dials and it should work.

Thank you for your response. I didn't use any hints either time that I played. I reinstalled, but it didn't change the Achievements. Oh, well.

I have played the main game and bonus game twice. I did not get the last 2 Achievements: Welcome to the Nightmare and Animal's Friend, even though I did both tasks. Is this a glitch, or did anyone get either Achievement? If so, how did you get them? I followed the SG and didn't see anything that I didn't do.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 17 7:32 AM
If anyone is still having a problem with using the saw on the door, I had the same problem, so I started the game over under a new profile. I found that you need to use the saw on the door after you give the maid the detox, but BEFORE you put the bow tie on the statue.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 17 7:25 AM
If you have a blank square, then you probably did miss a puzzle piece somewhere in the game. I don't think there is a way to find it once you have completed the game. If you have all of the puzzle pieces, then you should see one tile highlighted in the middle of the puzzle. This puzzle is one where you slide the columns of tiles across and rows of tiles up & down to form the picture. You can actually click anywhere and slide them, not just on the bold one. When a column or row is complete all of the tiles will be bold, but you may still have to move them to form the complete picture. Once completed there are just 3 or 4 pictures to look at from the next game coming out, but it was still interesting.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 17 7:14 AM
I had the same problem, so I started the game over under a new profile. I found that you need to use the saw on the door after you give the maid the detox, but BEFORE you put the bow tie on the statue.

Darby527 wrote:Tried it the way shown on the drawing and the way shown in the strategy guide but no luck. What are we missing?

I had the same problem and frustrations with this puzzle. Since the SG shows how the puzzle looks at the beginning, I moved the heads and wings back to the original positions and then followed the steps in the SG, and it worked.

I had the same problem and frustrations with this puzzle. Since the SG shows how the puzzle looks at the beginning, I moved the heads and wings back to the original positions and then followed the steps in the SG, and it worked.

Took me a long time to find it, but it is on the edge of the yellow brick wall on the left side, next to the lower exclamation point for the collectibles tab.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 11:29 AM
I have the same problem with Extras on Windows 10. Has anyone bought the game and still has this problem, or is it just during the demo?

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 17 10:17 AM
There appears to be a glitch in the Hard mode version, as some of us were not able to go on unless we switched it to the Easy mode, and then it did complete and move on. The Easy mode is way too easy, but at least you can move on.

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 17 10:12 AM
Same thing happened to me. I had all the pieces the way they should be under Hard mode, but nothing happened. Switched to Easy mode (which is way too easy) but it did complete and move on.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 17 6:10 PM
Not only was I disgusted that they have the Jump and Shooter games, but after trying to play the Jump puzzle several times, the whole game froze mid-way through it, and I have not been able to get it out of the frozen status, unless I restart the whole game. I have ended the game several times via Task Manager, and it is still stuck in the middle of the Jump puzzle. I really don't want to start all over, but looks like I may have no choice.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 11:42 AM
My desktop PC is over 7 years old and I have Windows 10. I played the demo with no problems at all.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 16 7:47 AM
Although I am also disappointed in today's sale, I noticed that it is only good through today, December 31, 2016, instead of the whole weekend, so maybe they will have BOGO or 65% off tomorrow (Sunday) for the new year. They had several BOGO and $6.99 sales throughout the year, including last weekend. I don't expect any company or store to have a great sale every weekend, and I don't expect every game that comes out every day to be great ones. I use the $6.99 monthly fees each month for new games that only come out as SE versions, or for ones that I have demoed over the years but never bought at time, that also never came out as CE versions. Bottom line, I do not feel suckered in or taken advantage of by BFG, and they have replaced any games I have ever had a problem with, and even given me extra games at times just for reporting problems to them. Although their suggestions on how to fix a problem with a game or other tech issues have not always worked for me, they at least have tried to help in detail many times via E-mails. I have tried and purchased games from other game sites over the years, and BFG is still the best, and usually has the most current games available, even if sometimes they don't carry the CE versions of a few games, due to the discretion of the developers, not BFG.

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 16 3:23 PM
In case anyone was looking to see if Bonus Punch Day is today, it is. I didn't see the banner for it on the main PC page, but it was on the page for this new game.

posted in Secret Investigations on Dec 27, 16 3:21 PM
Bonus Punch Day is today, December 27. I didn't see it advertised on the main page, but the banner for it was at the top of the page for the new game that came out today.

Yes, it was a Beta Test game in early April.

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 4:58 PM
Debbie387 wrote:Like Sazoria I managed to get in 38 seconds. Here's the route I took
1. Right to Vitruvian Man
2. Left to Globe
3. Right to Crossed Swords
4. Left to Meteor and Clock
5. Right to Elf Head
6. Left to Castle Towers
7. Left to Grapes (if you do this right, you can get the grapes & crown in one screen, crown upper left, grapes lower right, otherwise proceed with step 8.)
8. Right to Crown
9. Left to Cup and Dawn
Then valve

Hope this Helps

Left or Right to the Iron Fist?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 8:13 AM
p7000 wrote:I never have seen such a meaningless trailer like that for a game before.

A spider crawling upwards a blanket and then a ladys blouse and she opening the eyes when she recognizes the spider.

Is that really meant serious for a trailer? No scenes of HOPs or minigames, nothing. Absolutely nothing what could give only a little imagination, what can be expected in this game.

What the heck?

I thought the same thing, especially for a CE game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator