Posts created by Ferretjenny

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Dec 29, 14 5:52 AM
Valdy wrote:I posted an answer for you in the other thread you asked about them. Use them when you have a card next to the deck that is one higher or one lower than any of the cards at the right.

I saw that I had accidentally create a thread about it too, should attempt to remove this. I thanked you in the other thread, it was nice of you

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Dec 29, 14 5:49 AM
Valdy wrote:DD... thank you very much for explaining those numbers to me. Now I know what those numbers mean. LOL

After seeing what the back of the last card looks like, I decided it wasn't worth waiting for it. It's the developer's logo. For Christmas... Like, I choose that back to be reminded throughout the rest of the game who they are...

Anyway... I have now finished the game. It got really tricky over the last few days, but I have managed all of them with 3 gold stars.

--- --- ---

Ferretjenny... those "wild" cards, as they are called in most Solitaire games of this type, are to be used while you play your hand. You can't just take one when you feel like it, but only when a card that's already next to the deck is one higher or one lower as one of the wild cards.

For example. Say you have a Queen open next to the deck. If you happen to have a Jack or a King at the right, you can then click on either one to use it.

Hope this helped.

Thanks very much I should try it

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Dec 28, 14 4:38 PM
LemonMooseGames wrote:Hi everyone,

It makes us really happy to see people enjoy our game. Thank you.

twinsoniclab, we welcome all and every advice and we will take it on board for our next game, which should be available some time in February.

It seems that quite few people would like the opportunity to be able to replay a hand after the level has finished. It is something we can implement and I will push an update to the game just after Christmas if BFG agree.

In terms of loose condition. We probably not going to be able implement it in this game, but that is something that we will implement in following games and Lapland Solitaire for next Christmas.

Thank you very much again.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Tom

Hello I need your help

Which occasion do I use the special cards to the right? When I select any of this card sometimes its not work, I do not understand when they are useful, can you explain to me please?

Incidentally, I love this game

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Dec 28, 14 2:49 PM
Hey!
What occasion do I use the special cards to the right? When I select any of them then they only work sometimes I do not understand when they are useful, can someone explain to me please?

Incidentally, I love this game

posted in Rainbow Mystery on Nov 17, 14 9:14 AM
Please someone?

posted in Rainbow Mystery on Nov 17, 14 6:45 AM
Hello.
Where can I find all the power ups allegedly be lots of?
I can not find them anywhere.
Please help

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Apr 18, 14 8:38 AM
I also wonder, and have asked the same question but never get an answer, apparently, no one knows

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Apr 18, 14 8:34 AM
Can somebody answer me?

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Apr 14, 14 4:11 PM
How do I remove use name on this game??

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 27, 13 3:40 AM
So this game is updated now??

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 24, 13 3:34 AM
Can you update the site?
There was a bug on this game but it's fixed now and answer I get from those who created the game said that you have to update your site so that the game can work again, so do it please!

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 24, 13 1:44 AM
Hello again,

Quite rightly, it was a bug that should be fixed now so now we're just waiting to BFG to update their page so it should work to play again.

I got answers from those who created the game and attach their responses here so you can see for yourselves!

Hello Jenny,

Yes, we have fixed the bug, need to wait for BFG to update on site.

Best regards,
Andrei,
Rumbic Studio.

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 23, 13 12:21 PM
Also has problems, the game freezes / hangs, it will flash to indicate that the game is almost over, but are unsure if it is the end or not because the game stops working.

It does not help to re-install the game or update your drivers as this is a bug, many have similar problems with several of your game, stop selling them on the website if you can not fix the problems!

posted in Laruaville on Aug 6, 13 7:41 AM
FRHgames wrote:Dear Ferretjenny,
Please check if you've built all available buildings. Sometimes, you can't build next object without building previous one. And, of course - if you have no rails, you can't launch a streetcar.
If you haven't build the big bridge, you can't build on the island - mine, smithy, etc.

Actually, Jannet is ask you to build if you have money and have 4 or more unlocked buildings.

However, if there's something strange, please reply with your level number and tell me which buildings you've built already, we will try to help you!

Thanks
FRH games

Thanks, I saw that there was one who not was built so after I had bought it I could locked up several keys. Had I open my eyes properly I would not have to ask, sorry but thanks anyway!

posted in Laruaville on Aug 5, 13 4:38 PM
Hey all!
I am wondering how to unlock the buildings? I have enough coins and ghosts are asking me to build more, but they're locked with a key so how do I open them?

posted in Mushroom Age on Jun 14, 13 5:39 AM
Is there really no one who knows?? I have still problems with this.

posted in 4 Elements on Aug 28, 12 7:13 PM
ssebfat wrote:I'm stuck on level 63. I have tried everything that I know of and still can't get pass the block.

Me too, cant do it

posted in 4 Elements on Jun 23, 12 3:04 PM
Someone ?

posted in 4 Elements on Jun 22, 12 10:47 AM
Hello,
Can not I turn off the time so the game becomes less stressful? in the second game element 11 can be shut down but can not find where to do it in this Swedish game, does someone know if its possible ?

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on Apr 5, 12 5:18 AM
Anyone know what's wrong ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator