Posts created by Fargosis16

90 pages already?!
My hat is off to those fine fishes who can solve these Puzzels
I don't think we'll get a clue today

dogmama wrote:
Mimisix wrote:Completely O.T.

ALL ELIGIBLE U.S. CITIZENS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY!

I agree!! Every vote counts !

I totally did not vote for Charles dalimar

About the Greek lettering, could this be a sign that we're gonna see a Greece theme or something? I mean I can't be the only one that thinks Charles being born from a human and a bird, having an abusive mother who had him busy with chores or 'labors' and an overpowered father is a little to similar to the story of Hercules?

What if the townspeople
We're abductee by aliens?

bekair wrote:
Rainbow722 wrote:
Rockingmum wrote: * X died fair, isn't it
<snipped for length>

"It isn't fair X died"?

I Like this

good work

This sounds a lot like Charles father ((daddy dalimar?)) will be in the game.
He came off as the 'overprotective time to me in EFR. Ecspecially if he is the raven, who seemed very agrovated when the detective was nearby.
And I don't think he appreciates our little 'incident'

Raid as in air raid perhaps?

My friend Karthik came up with this theroy
"What if, the town was founded and inhabited by ghosts. And the ghost patrol show I
Has disturbed them making them act aggressively?"

Rainbow722 wrote:
Rockingmum wrote: * X died fair, isn't it
<snipped for length>

"It isn't fair X died"?

X=madame Fate?

Rockingmum wrote: Just thought of something: What if the medium helps the Detective in the same way the Ghosts did in EFR?
In other words: Morphing Objects???

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

( swims away and hides)

Maybe it's a multiplayer game?
Or has multiplayer mode, in which one is the detective and the other is the medium?

Cheekygurl wrote:
Plotbunny wrote:A couple of guesses for the phrase

" It Isn't fixed raid " if its an anagram

Disdain exit rift and

Drain Tidiest Fix

how about >>>>"died ax in it first"

Died in its ax

....Rift?

WilJul wrote:Regarding Picman's latest I am in the Russia or Azerbaijan camp. That seems to fit with a neighbor of Georgia, Caspian (sea) and doesn't speak English (the King's tongue)- not sure how it relates to "it isn't fixed raid" though.
Someone mentioned "isn't fixed" can mean "broken" and it reminded me of puzzles I used to enjoy a long time ago, where there were clues within a sentence that may refer to how to form a word. For example IT, if broken, would be TI, then add that to raid and you'd get TIraid or tirade. now, I'm not saying that's the answer, but perhaps better mind than mine can figure something out. Or IT, broken, could simply mean dropping a letter, maybe leaving T and adding that to raid getting traid or trade.

I'm also starting to wonder if all these great minds aren't over thinking the Greek clue - surely BF does not expect a customer base of mostly unilingual Americans to be able to read Greek. I keep thinking it must somehow be phonetic, as we can at least look up how to pronounce the Greek letters. AnYwaY....off to ponder more...thanks for listening!

And after the EFR forums I'm not too sure how many if us can actually langue, really go back to some of those. typing blindfolded might be fun for you but it's a pain in the neck trying to translate

251_Ehmyay wrote:
Vultraz wrote:dogmama: aww. Hope your dog gets better.

I had a crazy idea. A few pages ago someone mentioned me may be dealing with the MD's childhood. What if the MD is related to Charles??

That was me who mentioned it.....and I came to the same conclusion that there is some kind of relation. I don't know if it is blood related, but there is some connection between Charles and MD that has been difficult to define and to explain.

I think there's something more there....

Ehm

251_Ehmyay wrote:
Vultraz wrote:dogmama: aww. Hope your dog gets better.

I had a crazy idea. A few pages ago someone mentioned me may be dealing with the MD's childhood. What if the MD is related to Charles??

That was me who mentioned it.....and I came to the same conclusion that there is some kind of relation. I don't know if it is blood related, but there is some connection between Charles and MD that has been difficult to define and to explain.

I think there's something more there....

Ehm

Yeah, Bgf hasn't really explained how the dire grove family can fit into the crown/dalimar family tree

Or who victors mother is

Or if Charles is the twins real father...

Like Einstein said:
You can't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 12 12:25 PM
Mimisix wrote:I figured out the answers to the first two clues immediately and knew right then and there that was it for me. And I have to say thanks to all the kind people on here that didn't laugh out loud or even snicker (that I heard) at some of the really stupid ideas I put forthl

It's okay, I've been very destructive on this forum XD

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 12 12:16 PM
Vultraz wrote:Just throwing this out there even though I know it's got nothing to do with this, but, I was just playing DG, and on the tree outside the motel, where you climb up to get the paper, someone carved

CD
+
ER

in the trunk. Charles Damimar + Emma Ravenhearst?

Just thought that was interesting.

That was one of my issues with the game
Mostly because I was like
*looks down at scene with Charles from return* "how the hell did this string bean get up and down a tree?"

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 12 12:09 PM
playzmuzic wrote:Man quiet, who tap wives?

That's getting a little close to things we shouldn't be speakin' if there be children aboot...

After Charles demonstrated his love for his Manicans, I wouldn't be surprised

atsfgal wrote:My guess on the numbers:
adding 14, 1374 and 57 =1445 In numerology (please correct me if I'm wrong) this adds to 14 which adds to 5.
adding 9 plus 310 plus 47 equals 366 which adds to 15 which adds to 6.
5 plus 6 equals 11
11 equals 2
My answer would be 2 (Those darn twos!)
edit to fix numbers

Cloning?

atsfgal wrote:
playzmuzic wrote:all i'm getting for an anagram is 'sea town imitates ship' which means... nothing.

Maybe not....What do ships do? They sink (in bad situations)
Going back to someone's guess that a town is underwater......grasping straws here.

ATLANTIS

playzmuzic wrote:all i'm getting for an anagram is 'sea town imitates ship' which means... nothing.

NO, this IS something
Captin crown was a batty violent pirate, along with his crew.
So we're looking at either a town in Louisiana or England that is full of violent psychos (dalimar town? Dalivillie?)

1_of_5 wrote:
Eoarod wrote:
• No H0 or M0 scenes - straight Adventure or Adventure/Puzzle game

I'm not trying to keep up. I'll just watch for summary posts. Speaking of, is that random/wishful thinking based on the way the games have been going? Or is there a reason to think this?

I'll try to find a response if it gets posted.

I think people want a richer game, something like RTR, dire grove or 13th skull

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator