Posts created by gullbra

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 13, 09 10:23 PM
After i have picked p the gear of ice I am unable to exit the scene. I can't get rid of the circle thatthe gear was in, and though the walkthrough says to go down three times, I can't go down at all. Any ideas, please?

posted in Annabel on Mar 22, 09 9:40 PM
I can't find the last piece of the sword made from amulets. What Have I missed please?

posted in Annabel on Mar 15, 09 6:40 PM
Still waiting for solution to the lights game stage 3. I have tried for hours and cannot get it and it is frustrating not being able to go on. Any ideas please?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 09 6:03 PM
I have done the slot machine and the cards and have found all the crowns, put the books back and have the gold statue in my inventory, but I am being told there is more to be done. Any ideas please?When I click on the books on the bottom right, with the letters on them he says there is one book missing" but there is nowhere else open on the map.

posted in Syberia on Feb 20, 09 12:05 AM
LJ_04 wrote:What a truly fantastic game, graphics and story line were excellent! Thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to play Syberia 2 now! BRILLIANT!!

Sorry to tag on here seahorse, but I have downloaded the game twice and then the installation failed. If you tell me to go to Customer support, or Technical support,
please tell me how to do this.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 14, 09 4:06 PM
How do I put the bowl of blood in front of the door? Every time I try he just knocks on the door and Jada appears. I already have the shield.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 9, 09 5:36 PM
I have destroyed the Creature from hell monk and picked up a key. I now have a gold key and a silver one but neither opens the door. What now please?

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 7, 09 8:38 PM
prpldva wrote:
gullbra wrote:When I look at the bits and pieces a voice says I am missing something. I haven't got the thick Dowel for the handle. Where do I pick it up please?

You need the cane- it is by the front door....

TY - too simple! I am now in the tomb at Blood Rocks and don't have a lantern. Had one early in the game, so where did I miss this one?

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 7, 09 3:55 PM
When I look at the bits and pieces a voice says I am missing something. I haven't got the thick Dowel for the handle. Where do I pick it up please?

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 30, 08 11:11 PM
I have read the other posts and everybody has got further into the game before finding a problem. So, at the risk of seeming dumb, I can't find the UFO inthe first chapter. Any help appreciated, thanks.

posted in Detective Stories: Hollywood on Dec 1, 08 8:58 PM
I hope everyone who cannot do the 30 items in 59 seconds complains. Then we might get an untimed game or at least a realistic time to complete the task.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 1, 08 8:54 PM
I am at the telescope. I have put the coin in but stil get the watery lens. A walkthrough said I should see the buoy. Any Suggestions please?

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 6, 08 11:47 PM
Is there a way I can buy this game for a friend's computor? She has been playing it at my place and really enjoys it but she never wants to go home.

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 2, 08 3:06 PM

Can someone walk me through the card game, please. I have tried several variations but can't get it out. Thanks

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 24, 08 2:43 PM
kraftyjan wrote:Help! I can't find the "T" to restore the name in the Village Green. Any hints?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 24, 07 9:40 PM
Don't worry - I wasn't looking hard enough. Now to get these planes sorted.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 24, 07 9:05 PM
How do I activate the last two reels. I Have the background photos in the right position, and have clicked the bar at the bottom. Nothing happens. Simple answer please - I'm new at this

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator