Posts created by honeybun3403

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 14, 10 12:25 PM
I was able to get thru most of the game until Mr. Cummings was supposed to hand out the masks. Total freeze. tried exiting to desktop and reenter. nothing. Then exited completely and re-entered. Again, freeze. Anyone with any suggestions? Running XP.
Thx
Honey

I enjoyed playing this game but in no way was it worth thee money for a collectors edition. A game like Dire Grove is a good example. I think this game was just a good regular game with no delusions of grandeur. I am worried that we are going to be bamboozled by the catch phrase collectors edition but in reality, just a regular game. How are we to know?
Honey

posted in Superior Save on Jan 4, 10 7:57 AM
Should have looked at forum to see that this was less than even mediocre. Be that as it may, I am stuck in the hospital room with that bleetin apple. Does anyone remember what to do with it? Would appreciate some help. Thx all
Honey

posted in Superior Save on Jan 3, 10 9:25 PM
Hi all..don't know where this game came from..it all of a sudden popped up in my games file. thought I wud check it out...so sorry I didn't see the reviews (I had no idea the game was so old). I bought it anyway and now I am in the hospital room. Where in the bloody ..... does the apple go? By the way...when I looked on the forum I couldn't believe this was out in October. Talk about being late to the party. lol

posted in Superior Save on Jan 3, 10 8:59 PM
it's not a ball--it is the top for the newel post. It has what looks like a dish. it's suppposed to be concrete......Honey

posted in Superior Save on Jan 3, 10 8:55 PM
lower right corner....some trash on the floor...Honey

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 2, 10 9:52 AM
The first time through this puzzle worked fine. Could get the skull slides to move to get the appropriate lines and circles in the left column. Now however, on my second time thru I can't get them to move. Thought I did something wrong so started again,,,same ole same ole. Anyone have any suggestions?
thx Honey

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 7:56 PM
truly, the key is in the inventory. one scene after chief hint and one scene before building raft. I promise. redid game to make sure

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 7:54 PM
On the beach one scene after tribal chief gives you your hint....one scene before making the raft......the key is in the inventory. I just redid the game to make sure I remembered correctly. Honest even!

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 6:34 PM
use the scissors on the rope by the hink guys head.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 6:32 PM
sorry, I had a key in my inventory. If I remember, there were keys to be picked up but that wasn't the one to open to chest.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 3:31 PM
jorn1996 wrote:I'm stuck in the shaman's (?) tent... I ve been captured and I have to put out the fire somehow.....heeeeelp.
Hi....in inventory u will see bottle openers that look like nippers cause there are 2 of them. use them to open bottle of water and pour it in the fire.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 3:28 PM
kboozer wrote:Help! I'm on a beach, have found all objects and have dug up a treasure chest. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to open it. Help PLEASE!!!
u should have a key from a previous page in your inventory

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 2:43 PM
next to the hint guy head

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 2:38 PM
use the tape in your inventory to put the two remaining pieces in inventory together

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 1:55 PM
u should have a key in inventory for the chest

yes, but where?

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 12, 09 9:01 AM
I have clicked every square inch and he keeps saying 'that doesn't belong here' etc. would hate to have to restart. anyone else having this problem?
Honey

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 12, 09 5:11 AM
the quarter is in the theater....3rd seat from middle isle...balcony
Honey

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 12, 09 5:04 AM
game will not let me do orange...keeps saying this doesn't go here, lets find another place for that etc...
help help!!
Honey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator