Posts created by bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 11, 13 4:08 AM
Please feel free to use the following link to check out the reviews for the CE version of this game!

Reviews for Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Sep 11, 13 4:03 AM
Hi ElizaL,

Happy to help!

So the cabinet is in the tower attic and I am including a screenshot from the Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Walkthrough that highlights it in case that helps!

Screenshot where the cabinet is marked with the letter T

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Sep 11, 13 3:59 AM
Hi A1mom,

I am not too sure how you have been progressing in this game but when I am stuck like you are, I find that checking out the game walkthrough is helpful!

Some tasks need to be performed in a certain order in order to unlock subsequent goals, so having a look at the walkthrough below should help you to see if you may have missed anything.

Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Walkthrough

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'EMBLEM' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 13 3:57 AM
Hi madmardi,

I appreciate that it can be frustrating to be advised to update and change settings on your computer when the issues seems to be with the game itself and not your machine.

Unfortunately, we can only provide very basic troubleshooting via the Forums so as this game has failed to work, I would encourage you to get back in touch with Tech Support and request that they replace/refund it for you, if they have not done so already.

Thank you.

bfgBaikal

Hi eng60,

The trick here is to destroy 2 of the dovecotes and replace them with 2 cabins. Once you add gardens to all 4 houses, you will have 200 happiness.

Then, buy two doves in each dovecote to get the 600 happiness needed for the leprechaun!

Once you have paid him , you can then demolish the dovecotes and replace with cabins.

Hoping this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Hi Kirkcollm,

I am happy to give you a rough guide on how I completed this level!

Gather food and wood
As soon as you can build 3 cabins with gardens and then cheer up the leprechaun
Upgrade 1 cabin for more money but hold off on the other 2 until you have a sawmill
Build a bank on the floating plot
Pay the pirate to clear the HQ
Hire a worker
Repair the bridge to remove the the big rock
Demolish one Chalet and erect a sawmill in it's place
Repair the other 2
Upgrade houses as you see fit and then stock pile enough wood for another final dwelling of your choice
Demolish sawmill and replace with said dwelling

Hoping this helps but feel free to let us know how you fared.

bfgBaikal

Hi NormaNorman,

This game is super sneaky because it puts in items you can't access or people you don't need to pay in some levels.

Level 37 is just one example of this. That central obelisk is inaccessible and I imagine it is there just to trip us up.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Hi dihol,

I had to replay this level a few times to win the snow ball fight so I am not too sure how much help I can offer for that but the following is how I started out in case that is useful.

So firstly, I demolished all the crumbling houses and replaced them with cabins. You get wood and food for demolishing and the cabins require less wood to construct and upgrade. I upgrade one to get some more money.

Chop the trees while you wait to have 1500 gold to pay the pirate near the bank

Then I demolished one cabin and replaced it with a market so I could buy food for extra workers.

After repairing the bridge send the workers to mine gold and once you hit 3000, pay the remaining pirate to clear the smoke from the castle - this allows you to add to your workforce (you need 10 to build the snow fort for the snow fight)

To get 100 happiness, I built 2 gramophones in the plots beside HQ and then I hired 4 more workers and started on the fort.

Hoping this helps a bit and feel free to let us know how you get on!

bfgBaikal

Hi time managers!

esnyder66 - I am sorry you ran into this trouble. I would suggest uninstall the game and the Game Manager too because it seems like that application is not functioning correct so we best fix that before we try to install again.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Game Manager

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Once the Game Manager has been removed and reinstalled, please try the game again. If you receive the virus message again, the best way of dealing with this is to contact our Tech Support Team.There is some information that you can include in the email you send that will make ensure that we can get to helping you right away. For details on what to send, please see the following help article:

Virus Messages

amp532 - the trick in this level is to ignore the glutton, pay the pirates and build the beehive to the lower right. But most importantly you need to stockpile wood and demolish the sawmill at the very end so you can replace with a cabin complete with a garden. This requires less wood and will ensure you get the 200 happiness required. Just make sure you have enough wood stored to build what you need before you tear the sawmill down.

For reference, following this I had 4 chalets, 1 beside HQ and 3 on the plot at the top and three cabins in the remaining spots. I build gardens beside each because even if they don't get the happiness bonus, it still bumps up the rent!

Hoping this helps and best of luck to you both!

bfgBaikal

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 11, 13 2:30 AM
Hi folks!

gizmospooky - it looks like this is just one of those games that closes that application in order to run, mine does the same.

oliversgranny, FishyFemale and NormaKat - it sounds like your games could benefit form some updates which will hopefully make the games and its features function better. the following help article which has some great advice on how to check for updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problems persist though, please feel free to get in touch with our helpful Tech Support Team.

If you have the time, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and feel free to include a screenshot of how your game is displaying as well.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 11, 13 1:42 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in 3D Puzzle Venture on Sep 11, 13 1:39 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in 3D Puzzle Venture on Sep 11, 13 1:39 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of 3D Puzzle Venture ? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the 3D Puzzle Venture page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 11, 13 1:38 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 11, 13 1:37 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 11, 13 1:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in 3D Puzzle Venture on Sep 11, 13 1:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 10, 13 7:02 AM
Hi Finders!

Sorry to see that a number of you are having trouble with the game's performance

Sometimes updating a game can make it quite sensitive to needing the most up to date drivers. Hence, I would suggest checking the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If you have tried this already or you would like some help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Finally, so that we can continue to track issues effectively, I will be locking this thread now but feel free to repost in the tech thread here if you wish.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 10, 13 6:58 AM
Hi Lileel,

Welcome to the forums!

I know from experience that the request for your Apple login is just a security measure that Apple puts in place so that saved payment information is not abused.

In terms of the transaction failing though, I would suggest checking with your bank if there is a block on your card which can be placed on account if a number of transactions that are deemed 'suspicious' are made.

Oh course, if needs be we will be glad to take a look at this with you. Please contact our Customer Support for more dedicated support if you wish.

Hoping this helps a bit and that this is all sorted out for you soon.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 10, 13 6:54 AM
Hi folks,

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, the Forum is not very suited to specific troubleshooting, so I would encourage you all to contact Tech Support Team specifying the trouble you are having.

There could be a few different reasons why these issues have cropped up so working with us and receiving specific support is for the best.

I hope this information is helpful and wishing you the best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator