Posts created by kim0530

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 6, 15 12:24 PM
If you have The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire, why play this and pay more money.

posted in Crafting Story on Jan 5, 15 9:04 AM
So it's not me. I'm a very logical person but this game made no sense to me

posted in Crafting Story on Jan 5, 15 8:23 AM

How do you play the game? Don't make sense to me.

posted in Crafting Story on Jan 5, 15 4:40 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Jan 4, 15 11:57 AM
I love to do quests and that's one good thing about this game, it's more like free to play without having to purchase real money to buy.. What hurts this game the most is two things: 1. the limited moves (which I'm not good at) and second you cannot match while the tiles are falling. This game, there's a lot of strategy involved and I need to pace myself. For me, that's more of a plus then the limited moves. I'm not sorry for purchasing the game. the devs did an excellent job with the graphics and sound. I also was waiting for a game that you didn't need to pay as you go.

NOTE: I'm now on level 6 and this game is growing on me. Yes, this game is not fast paced but this game you need to do a lot of thinking . I now understand the reason why the limited moves but if you think that's bad wait it's gets even better.. Honestly, the way I see it, this game is more of a strategy game then a match 3. This game is a mixture of four games: Candy Crush, Midnight Castle, Awakening Kingdom and Chess (yes, chess because like chess you have to make the right moves.). My hats off to the developers (and I'm hoping that they are reading this) for an excellent job of developing this game. Like I said before, I'm not sorry for purchasing this game.

EDIT: If your worried about limit moves all I have to say is that it's the least of your problems'

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 31, 14 10:22 AM
Happy New Year from Kim at Irbid Jordan..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 27, 14 10:58 PM
The price of snow path is 75 gold bars. Get it while it last. lol.. I need my head examined if I purchased the snow paths. It's like the dirt and making it 50 gold bars. Would you pay that? At least the Bed of Coals, it looks nice at night time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 27, 14 10:05 AM
I gave up on them regarding chapters. It would have been nice during the holidays. I know there's the New Year but they still didn't get the snow path fixed. 75 gold bars!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 25, 14 5:04 AM
What is even sadder, I only have one manor.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 25, 14 2:24 AM
Well, day 7 and no gold bars. That doesn't surprise me in the least mainly because I didn't get the other gifts.. so why this! And 40 percent off? Funny couple of days ago, Capricorn the goat was on sale (at a limited time only) for 12 gold bars after the certain limited was done, the cost went back to 20 gold bars. Now day 7, it's back to 12 gold bars. I'll feel sorry the people who purchased the goat at 20 gold bars. I have to agree, it was a good idea but in theory only. Like I said before in the other post, I can understand the old items but THEY should not be in the advent calendar. I still don't understand why I couldn't get another reindeer. The items for the Advent calendar should have been new items the old items should been on sale. What bothers me the most is that you need more information. On what? You couldn't do the simple things how could you handle the complex issues.

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 24, 14 2:30 AM
I'm glad that I purchased this. Love the music and the graphics. Only one thing that the developers should work at. Is the auto filled. You can have it on or off. The reason why I'm mention this is because every time I fill in with 0 sometimes I get an error (I forget it's the right not the left) All in all, love the game.

posted in Christmas Puzzle 2 on Dec 23, 14 5:14 AM
Another tradition to my collection. I ALWAYS played Christmas Puzzle for the last couple of years mainly because of the outdoor decoration and now Christmas Puzzle 2 will be put in my list to play. I love the fireplace and the snow in the background. The only thing, the music can be annoying at times.

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Christmas 2 on Dec 21, 14 8:27 AM
Beautiful pictures and love the Christmas trees and the fireplaces. The only thing, I wished that there was at least one picture of the nativity.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 19, 14 2:54 AM
I have never been so upset with this game until today. Look, like I said before, if you don't want the veterans to play anymore, then say so. When Dark Manor first came out, there were some things that wouldn't open until you hit certain level. As a matter of fact, when the game first came out the highest level was 62 or 65 (forgot) but later on they did up to 99. Look, I know that some people didn't played last year and some didn't get Rudolph but come on already what about the veterans? If you are on a higher level, there should be something, ANYTHING, for us to get. If you hit level 70 then this would open up (like a walker): if you hit level 90 then this would opened up. It was done in the past and shouldn't take that much programming. I guess they only cater to the newer people and forget the veterans. Food for thought: One day the newer people will be the veterans themselves. Then what?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 15, 14 10:58 PM
I only have one and one is enough for me.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 14 11:41 AM
lol... All I have to say is I'm glad I finished levels 158, 159 and 160 lol.. It wasn't all that bad. I would rather deal with that then the oil spills. Yes, I know to turn the oil spills off but that's the challenge.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 14 11:22 AM
I have to say, even though I'm totally frustrated with the game who ever thought of this statement my hats off to them. A fish said that when the developers thought of the higher level we had to deal with it but that's ok we will still going to win. I had to laugh to that remark..But I'm still enjoying the game.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 5 on Dec 4, 14 11:45 PM
The problem I'm having is that level 2 will not unlock. As long as I keep on playing i'm fine but when I exit from the game and then return, the game goes back to level 1.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 8:57 PM
Thank you for the information on the double bomb. I knew how to do a bomb but I thought it hat to be the same figurine but they don't. Out of level 158. Actually, it was done more of an accident. I had so many bombs, I was trying to match them. Again, thanks

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 3:50 PM
Good Grief Charlie Brown..I'm having the same problem with the double bomb.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator