Posts created by Pinkbudgie

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 10, 09 12:37 PM
They will often share a tree with another type of nut. The trees change also. One time you might see a walnut there and then suddenly a pecan will appear. I have seen pecans in the trees just above the pet ranch in the tropics.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 9, 09 3:53 PM
LOL! OK, I see! Loopia is a purple penguin. I now have 34 pets. I finally got the last collar medal from an animal. Now the only ones left are the pets and sewing medals. After I got the money medal I went to the stores and bought all the patterns and recipes there. I don't know if you can get them all without buying them, but I figured if I was going to dig up a recipe it may as well be one I can't buy. I don't think I've ever dug up a sewing pattern or recieved one from a pet so I don't know how I will get the sewing medal. Of course, I may have forgotten. I just thought that all the patterns came from friends, but I've done that.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 8, 09 8:56 PM
Ok, I went back and checked. I have over 200 recipes but there is no medal for that and I don't know how many there are. I bought all the patterns at the shops and I've recieved all the friend gifts but still have not earned the sewing medal or flower or collar. I guess at this point it is a matter of hoping more will pop up from digging and pets.

It seems like you should have a lot more patterns and recipes than just those. Did you get to the tropics yet?

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 8, 09 1:32 PM
I only have 29 of the pets, including the first one given. I do have Scooter and Loopia. I don't have all the recipes but you can also buy them at the stores so check there if you haven't already. I don't think there is a medal for having them all, just collars, so I don't know if it will say anything if you do get them. I've been busy getting everyone to be my best friend. I've only got one left to win over.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 8, 09 7:33 AM
Cotton is grown in the garden in the north. Flax is grown in the garden in the south. Click on the garden to see the options of what to grow.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 7, 09 3:17 PM
They raise the toughness or climb level. If you watch the numbers when you put it on, you will see it jump up to the new level.

posted in Jessica's Cupcake Cafe on Jun 4, 09 11:14 AM
I agree except that in this game you can't put the wrong frosting on the wrong cupcakes. If you pick up two tubes of frosting you can click on both sets of cupcakes and the right color will end up where it is supposed to go. Same with decorations. I only played the demo but I thought that part made it a little easier than Cake Mania because I didn't have to think so hard. I'm still trying decide if I will buy it.

posted in Virtual Families on May 8, 09 7:06 AM
I, too, was thinking this game might pick up after the demo. Glad I read this, since it sounds like it doesn't. Guess I won't get it. How sad. I love this style of game.

It seems like the main prolem is the person walks too slow. It shouldn't take several minutes for someone to walk across the house. To compound this problem, they are set to walk straight for their destination, then when they run into a wall, they go around. This makes the walk even more painful to watch.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 1, 09 7:54 AM
To me, upgrading the cage is the best bargain because you don't have to buy them in the game. Just keep clicking until the bear can't move. Click fast. If you don't click him all the way, he will start to undo his cage. And like someone else said, go back and replay other levels for more stars.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 20, 09 6:10 PM
Yes, but I don't have to imagine it, I've had pickles on pizza! There a pizza place in S. Ca. that has the best pizzas with odd toppings. The one with the pickle was the Hamburger pizza. Another has mashed potatoes. My favorite is a Mexican one with refried bean, salsa and tortilla chips!

After eating there, nothing surprises me on a pizza.

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 2, 09 6:52 AM
Those who can't get the game to play are lucky. What a crummy game! FIrst off, the English was wrong. I hate that in a game. But even worse, I'm pretty good at HO games but I kept running out of time! The objects are not clear. When I used the hint to find the football in the bedroom it looked nothing like a football! This is certainly no MCF! I played for 15 min and that is enough. I gave up when I failed to spot all the differences in the bedroom.

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Jan 31, 09 9:08 AM
I just tried the demo. You can choose relaxed mode with no timer. The mini games are still timed, but no big deal about them. They just give you extra hints and I found I didn't need hints that often anyway.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 15, 08 9:49 AM
Thank you peutetre, that was exactly what I needed. I finally finished that level! I realized the key, for me anyway, on that level was buying the lumber with the market. I wasn't doing that before.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 6, 08 6:57 AM
I was able to play the entire hour trail with no problems. Hope you can get it going.

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 8, 08 3:43 PM
I don't have any trophies for the mini games, I don't think. I'll go try that. I'd love to hear if anyone gets all of them!

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 5, 08 1:39 PM
I couldn't find a thread about this. Does anyone know what the different types of trophies are? They only tell you what you earned, but not the ones you don't have. So I don't know what goal to aim for. I've finished the game but still have about half the trophies to earn.

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 5, 08 1:37 PM
I made up several cakes topped with the volcano topper. It encouraged some to spend more money than they would have. I always made them red rectangles, that way I would recognize right away that a customer wanted an already made cake.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 17, 08 6:20 AM
I'm right there with you. I didn't realize that either until I read that on this forum last night. I even "blew up a factory" and wondered why I didn't get that award I read about. I will go try it again and see if I can get that one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator