Posts created by badgerfann

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 5, 15 6:24 PM
mamachi wrote:I got an answer from BFG and it solve the problem. you have to change the display settings. I will never buy a game where I shall change the settings every time I want to play.
Here is the solution:
Open Start menu select settings, in this menu, select system.
In this window select the display option from the left side. In this menu, you should see a slider witch change the size of text, apps and other Items. set the slider to 100%.
Restart the computer.

the game works but now I cant read the txt on the display

Guess this is another no buy....extremely disappointed with BFG this week! NOT changing my settings EVERY time to play one game.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 5, 15 6:23 PM
lyssa7712 wrote:game won't launch; downloaded fine but when I try to play it hangs for a minute, then goes to the "recently played" screen on the BFG app. running WIN10 64 bit

Exact same problem here. This is the 2nd game in a row I've tried to play and have had this issue. My computer is completely up to date so NOT my hardware/software.

posted in Hotel Solitaire on Sep 5, 15 6:19 PM
Game didn't work any better this time around than last time. Still get a brief black screen and am then tossed back to my desktop. Game is running....just not a resolution that can be played on my computer. And I am not changing my res each time I want to play a game! No buy here.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Aug 2, 15 10:44 AM
Start off by upgrading warehouse and truck once. Sell the dogs, buy a pig. Send helicopter for 5 jams and 5 buns. Collect and process milk in threes. When helicopter returns, send for 10 more jam. When the pig has produces 5 meat, sell pig along with any cheesecake finished. Send for 10 more jam. Sell cows when you have enough milk to finish producing cheesecake with the jam in inventory. Buy hive and honey processing plants. Send helicopter for 4 butters. Process and sell cupcakes...stop processing honey when you have enough for the cupcakes and just sell. Buy last hive...should get just before gold expires. You make need to use a couple potions to finish the last cupcake and get the truck back right away

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Aug 2, 15 10:31 AM
Send helicopter for 3 jams. Sell first honey from hive. When truck returns upgrade warehouse once. Start processing milk as soon as cow produces. Send helicopter for 5 more jams. Upgrade truck twice. Wait until hive has produced 3 more honeys....then sell hive, honey and any cheesecake that is finished. This should complete the $50000 goal. When truck returns upgrade the two processing plants to the max. When cow has produced 8 milk sell. You should finish just before gold times expires....use some "produce now" potions if your getting short on time.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Aug 2, 15 10:16 AM
This is done buy purchasing the upgrades in the store, same as you do for the truck, warehouse, etc....only pets are dog and cat.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Jul 29, 15 11:59 AM
The only way to achieve this level in gold time is to use potions. I started off upgrading my truck twice and selling the dog. Then I sent helicopter for 5 lasagna and 5 hot dog buns. Purchased 5 pigs and 5 chickens. When the helicopter returns collect the items and sell the lasagna right away. Collect the first 5 steaks and eggs and send for processing. As soon as you have 5 more steaks and eggs, sell the pigs and chickens. You don't need the money, but they are just a distraction. Use the potion to instantly produce from your buildings. I needed to use 2 potions and collected my last items as the bears were dropping.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Jul 28, 15 9:46 PM
I bought the lasagne factory first and upgraded to max, made all the lasagne at once, sold them and tore down to build hot dog stand.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Jul 28, 15 9:44 PM
I used the potion bottles to complete this level in gold time....needed 4 produce quickly and 2 instant return potions. Started level buying 3 chickens and selling right away. As soon as you have $1000, buy the last pig.

Then upgrade warehouse, water grass and collect steaks. Catch and sell all bears/ferrets. Sell all steaks. Use the produce quickly potion when you have six pigs. As soon as you have $7000 sell all the pigs and buy the cow. I needed to use the return truck potion at the end to get the pigs sold in time. Finished in 1:54.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 11:52 AM
Blooming_Lilac wrote:Oh, I hope the developers release a patch so you can play. It's a great game. I have all the others except Honeymoon Cruise. Not sure if I'm going to buy this one if I run into any trouble like you've experienced.

I can still play them...just need to wait until I am several levels past where they appear.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 10:25 AM
Are you certain you have the correct level number and are posting in the correct game? Just checked the one you have listed and the challenge is to serve 5 ecstatic customers.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 10:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses. I figured out it was kinda of a glitch in my game. I can not play the bonus levels until I am a couple numbered levels past where they appear. If I try to play as soon as bonus activates game will never give me a diamond even though I have done enough to earn it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 10:17 AM
You will have to play this level twice. Once to achieve the challenge, then again to get 3 stars. Note that "angry" means one star left....not when customer gets red in the face. Easiest way to get the challenge is start off the level not serving any counter people....however, collect the items needed on your tray. Then as soon as they drop to one star serve them and cash them out.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 11:52 AM
beltie wrote:I'm with GameLvr30. Can't find an HO game to play??!!! You must be joking!!! The better part of the games offered are HO games. Give us a break! Stop complaining and search the site

P.S. I rarely post a note like this one, but I just couldn't believe what I was reading. it's like pulling teeth trying to find anything other than an HO game or a Match 3

Completely agree!!! I love the Delicious series and am a fan of TM games in general. I have only purchased a handful of games over the last month as the majority have been worthless HO games. Even the HO series that I loved have gone downhill. The first Rites of Passage game was outstanding....the one released last month? complete letdown and was over in a couple hours.

So please stop bitching about no HO whenever there is a different type of game offered.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 11:47 AM
I used the red, white and purple flowers and final score was above 1400, yet I did not receive a gem for this level.....are you only able to complete it with the basic flower set or is this a glitch in my game?

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 15 1:09 PM
Had the same secret room issue. I entered from the game prompt after I collected enough flowers. Once in I could not do anything except task manager out of the game. Runnings Windows 8.1 64 bit.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 15 1:05 PM
Has anyone found these? I am on level 22 and have not found 1. Have replayed several levels but don't know what I am supposed to look for. Does the cursor change?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 15 1:00 PM
Not sure what you mean by this question. If you are having difficulties with this level.....let us know what task you are having trouble with.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 15 12:57 PM
There is a post at the top of this forum that walks you through were to find and install the update.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 15 12:55 PM
There are 2 big buttons (one next to camp and the other top center of screen between enemy huts) and one small (the one with the W). The get the big buttons you will need to repair them first. Each one requires 5 wood to repair.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator