Posts created by Floraws

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Mar 5, 11 8:53 PM
Dang it... when I got to that beach, surprise. The animal skull is lit, but I cant do anything with it. No objects to search, and the hint does not work. Ohhhh... Anyone else with that problem? Does any of you know why this happened to my game?

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Mar 4, 11 4:29 PM
I know it is an old game, but I am playing it now, lol... and I want a walkthrough. Is there any?

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Mar 4, 11 4:25 PM
I know it is an old game, but Im stuck and I need the walkthrough. Is there any?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Feb 23, 11 9:25 AM
Of course I tried the walkthrough, please. It is a glitch, and I am really frustrated.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Feb 23, 11 9:18 AM
Great series, this one. Simply loved it. I have all of them, and became quite familiar with Nelly and Ted, lol. Beautiful graphics, nice scenery, good story... in a word, worth the buy. Thanks, BF.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Feb 23, 11 9:07 AM
I loved this game and played it some times, then I went to the Blitz mode. And I was very upset. How frustrating it is when you get to level 56, as I did... and go back to 31. I really would like to know your views as to this. I am really disappointed with that. The creators should do something to make it smoother. I am leaving this game aside for a while, waiting for your comments.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 23, 11 8:29 AM
Well, let me put this way: in a general way, if you are a woman you will love the graphics. Precious gems? Blings? Lights? Beautiful characters? Thats it, perfect. she will buy it. Now, for men... This is generally speaking, of course. And since I am a woman. WOW, what a game. Of course, it isn't only the graphics that are appealing. Hey. a M3 is not easy to appeal that much, and this one is really appealing. The hidden objects are not actually hidden, but displayed in such a way you have to look for them. Easy, though, cause this is not a HOG. Same thing can be said about the puzzles. Everything is done in a way that you dont get irritated with timing; you will always have a good way out. In a word... congratulations to the creators.

You go ahead and try, even if you're a man... you might have a nice surprise.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Feb 15, 11 8:41 PM
O melhor jeito é você pedir ao pessoal do site que lhe ajude. Se não fala inglês... puxa, aí é difícil. Boa sorte!

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Feb 15, 11 8:35 PM
laramorrigan wrote:HELP!........Olá! Sou brasileira e compro jogos a tempo deste site. Somente esse game me trouxe problemas e estou muito triste....pois eu já cheguei na metade do jogo quando eu salvo para sair e volto mais tarde, tenho que começar tudo novamente, já pedi ajuda a vários sites e ninguém me ajudou. Já desinstalei e instalei o jogo 4 vezes. Alguém poderia me ajudar? Agradecida!

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 11, 11 8:25 AM
Hey... I cant find that damn fishnet, lol
Help will not help, boo hoo. Please help me!

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Jan 5, 11 10:36 AM
Well, I must say that I am a Christmas-holic... so I loved it. Yes, it is easy, yes, it is short, and yes... it is gorgeously christmasish. Loved it. But I had to skip the candy sticks puzzle. I managed to put one of them on the first lock -- its the red one that fits in. But when I try to put the others, not only it goes back but also the red one goes with it. Tryed every single position... and then skipped. Any help?

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Jan 4, 11 7:02 AM
Well, let me tell you that I had enjoyed Cradle of Rome 1, but fought with time and difficulties. All of this has been saned in Cradle 2, YAY! I am in love with this game. The time problem is easily solved if you buy time... and you can buy it many times, so you really come to finish that level. The refill time has improved a lot, including some points you get in order to refill the bonuses more quickly. Congratulations to the creators, amazing Match3, especially made for those who are quick... and those who are slow, like me.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 23, 10 3:34 AM
Heck. Even the English is very bad, with a lot of mistakes. It is frustrating when it doesnt have a logic in it; those four Japanese symbols -- and Kanji, at that -- have to be arranged the way the game wants... not the logic way. Unless you know how to speak and read Japanese??? The hints for hidden objects are good, but the game doesn't offer any help when you have to guess something. Actually I am so frustrated I won't finish even the trial hour. Where is the BF quality? Thumbs down for this awful game.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Dec 14, 10 7:12 AM
HEEEEEELP!!!! I have a tool here, the card with which I opened the gate. It is not worth anymore, but it won't leave space on the items. I have all the constellations, except the Libra -- I can see the hammer, but if I try to pick it, Samantha says I have to use a tool first, cause there is not space for it. Totally stuck. I don't know what to do with that card. Also, when I try to send a message to that green envelope, it is refused. I hope one of you has the right answer. Thank you.

posted in The Legend of the Golden Tome on Dec 7, 10 9:04 AM
Exactly, Wilson. I did as recommended -- uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I got the same game, no option to change the player... (??? how come?) and obviously no option to relaxed game, which is my objective. Please, I need help on this. That green envelope didn't help at all. I don't know what to do!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Nov 18, 10 7:54 AM
Yes, it is available... but it won't show the Luggage cart, and that is exactly where I am stuck now.
I can't find the coffee press - no hints available. Anyone can help me?

posted in Jigsaw World on Sep 29, 10 2:57 PM
That is interesting. I wonder why there are no answers? Why does BFG maintain a forum if it doesn't reply to our questions? It is simple: are you planning to insert more puzzles into this game or not? and can we insert our photos in it?
All you have to do is to write yes or no. Geesh.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 4, 10 10:05 AM
The solution is based only on Error&Trial? I am talking about the planets. I couldn't find anything better and/or logical. Has anyone of you solved the problem? thanks!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 27, 09 2:14 PM
This walkthrough works fine for the easiest part -- that is, find the objects. But the big problem lies on the puzzles, and in that case, the wt is a disaster. I wonder why. I mean, take the last puzzle, for instance. They show me the finished product, but how did they get there continues a mystery. I mean, I bought the strategy guide in good faith, only because of the last puzzle -- in the end, I was the puzzled one. Dont think this is fair and I'm surely disappointed. Why don't you guys be more specific on the puzzles?

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 27, 09 2:04 PM
Thanks, friend, but I didn't understand what you mean by "in the same position". I mean, if I have to go the trouble of putting the colors in the same position, the puzzle is the same as to try to put them all together with the same color... Would you be so kind as to explain that better. Thanks, it was a nice tip though. I'm trying to put them in different colors and different positions... to no avail. Oh gosh, I didnt want to skip this very last one!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator