Posts created by fatandfrumpy

Took thirty tries but I made it. Too ol' too slow!

I've played this two dozen times trying to upgrade different buildings to make gold .Any tips? I'm ripping my hair out! Tried strategy guide and still cannot do it! S.O.S!

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 16 9:24 AM
I finally figured how to download the game and play it BUT there are seven levels I cannot get gold on because in a certain location on each level you cannot upgrade the buildings or demolish them. I hope the devs are planning on a fix?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 16 9:40 AM
The fairy house gives on3e crystal per fairy ( need upgrade) it spits out crystals every few seconds. The top craft button will tell you how much food/crystals you need per gold purse. I hope this helps.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 16 6:51 AM
You have to make them from red cloth

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 12:00 PM
I downloaded the trial on my PC and it arrived at the name page frozen. I downloaded it three times, always arrived locked. Would have bought, loved the others. Now I'll wait til it's fixed.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 16 9:15 AM
I noticed this also on the last Weather Lord. I could NOT get gold without certain artifacts, so when I finished the game, went back and replayed and got the gold easily. Thanks you for reminding me.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 16 8:08 PM
Her house/tree is behind the base......I missed it twice!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 12:58 PM
gate lock puzzle.........started four times, even un-re-installed. First button I hit said wrong turn, keep at it. Over and over. The SG was no help. Finally just skipped it.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 16 2:19 PM
I couldn't figure why I could only get one star on this level, so, giving it thought, I realized it might have been cause the cook tent caught fire twice, the foundry twice, the quarry once, and the mine once. You think?

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 9:56 AM
Figured it out........had to wait til I got the golden axe artifact and then play it.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 9:08 AM
don't know if this is a glitch or what, played it three times with all the wood upgrades, still 5 wood short to build the second house?

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 6:06 PM
I've played this a dozen times, HELP! I can't even get silver! Tried every which way. got not one clue!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 16, 16 11:34 AM
in any level bring up the menu and the strategy guide will tell you locations. MANY I couldn't have found without it.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 16, 16 11:32 AM
while in the level bring up menu and the strategy guide tells you the locations.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 5:53 PM
Cannot find a seventh cannon?

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 5:51 PM
cross at bottom, mushroom log by foundry.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Apr 14, 16 8:38 AM
Tried a dozen times and getting nowhere! What am I missing? No bonuses that help? I'm at a loss!

posted in Flying Islands Chronicles on Apr 8, 16 11:28 AM
I paid for this game, so it breaks my heart to scrap it. I have played levels after five seven or eight times and three stars is impossible. If I wanted aggro I'd talk to my husband! (HEE HEE). Not worth the fast clicks on my wrist. WAY to difficult for me.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 16 6:36 AM
No way I can make gold on this because the switch shack doesn't. I try to switch it to wood, and the fast shack bonus works but it won't switch. Need wood. Anyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator