Posts created by aim4stars

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 7, 14 6:27 AM
Play from your browser. The game loads faster and the issue of spacing with in-game mail is eliminated.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 5, 14 12:05 PM
Japan please

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 4, 14 7:27 AM
Congrats Margkost!!!!
200 Yay!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 4, 14 6:54 AM
I don't recognize this expedition. Is it new? Does anyone have any recommendations about it? Looks interesting.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 4, 14 6:25 AM
I say the little guy in the Maya and Beast Runes is a Drum Major!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 14 7:45 AM
Great suggestions, rheashard2! You obviously have developed some winning strategies.
I learn something every day!
I am going for a walk now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 14 7:41 AM
100!!!!
I thought I was really Zen to deal with 20
Thanks for helping not to feel like the LoneStranger, Crow!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 14 7:32 AM
Hooray for tsetst_fliege (100!!!) and my buddy zumpuma (300)
Break out the champagne!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 14 3:58 AM
okay..okay...so I thought I was supposed to push the Help Request bar in the Beast Runes and Expeditions 20 times each time. Don't remember where I picked up this bit of wisdom

Well I have been doing this for months now and every time after about 4 pushes the game freezes and I would reload the game. come back in and keep pushing it until I reached 20 times in total

I only learned yesterday that you only need to push the Help Request 1 time....(this should cut my time spent on ROM by about 45 minutes a day)
The good news is now I will have time to do that yoga I have been saying I couldn't squeeze into my schedule!

.I can hear ya laughing, guys .....it's okay I laughed too (after I finished crying)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 14 3:12 PM
Yeah Cincy
Check this out: I am at 200+ and I just learned that I have been doing something totally dumb and unnecessary for about 8 months!!!
Is my face red.
Yep, ask away. This wonderful game comes with no published "How To:"
It's part of its charm.
We seek.
We experiment.
We help each other.
It's madness but we love it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 14 3:04 PM
I somehow got to kooky idea that I needed to push the Help Request 20 times. I don't remember how I got this notion.
And yes, I do mean that after about 4 pushes the notice that says "Invitation Sent" pops up and then freezes. The game freezes too so you have to reload

So I only ever have to press the Help request once? Hillarious!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 14 12:33 PM
Great thread!
My great neighbors clm, clashfan and crow are right.
And may I add?

Use your wish list wisely and often to move quickly up the levels. Put only things in your list that drop at a reasonable rate. I see a lot of players asking for things that almost never drop so they rarely get gifted those items.

Assemble artifacts that pay big in experience like the Gleaming Almanac and others. Pay attention to who is gifting and who is just a hanger on and cull the ones that go to sleep all the time or never gift. (This last is a personal choice - others may not agree)

Gift others and they will gift you. Pay attention to the things many people wish for often, like parts of the Nautilus etc. I put those items in my wish list so I can have some left over to gift.

Did you know that you can gift more than 100 items per day using items you have in inventory? You can! As long as you do so before you give out the daily 100 free gift items. I choose something I have lots of that are nice or fun to get and send it as a surprise to special pals in the game.

Happy Hunting! - aim4stars

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 14 12:07 PM

Neighbors does anyone else have a problem with the Help Request Sent pop up freezing on you? How many times should I push the Help Request? (In Beast Runes it looks like a wrapped present - In Valley of Magicians it is a bar called "Invite a Friend").

Ever since I began playing ROM over a year ago I have pushed the Help Request a couple of times...it freezes in the UP position...I refresh the game...it reloads...sheeeesh....no telling how much time I have wasted...

Any tips on how to avoid this OR on how many times I should push the Help Request Bar to insure getting these beasts fed in time?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 14 12:49 PM
Great thread lsmlplz!! Thanks! Hope you are doing swell.

Seasons Greetings, neighbors.

I live in Dallas, Texas

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 20, 14 7:53 AM
We love ya Lillybells!
BTW you should post on the moniker avatar thread about your name (moniker)

posted in Farm Up on Nov 19, 14 7:45 AM
A few days ago I had 69 gold coins. The next day (without spending any gold for any purchases or using it to expedite growth/building) I had 62 gold coins. I log in every day and pay close attention because I don't intend to spend real money on this game. Today I logged on and found I only had 55 gold coins. Overnight I lost 7 gold coins!
Frankly this is even more of a reason not to spend real money if it evaporates.
Anyone have any suggestions why this may be happening?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 14 10:09 AM
Some players advise against spending masks, ore etc on creatures with lower coin payouts. I followed that advice until i finally have millions of coins so I started buying lots of treats and giving them to all the creatures. I was surprised to find that creatures paying lower coin amounts often dropped dragon food. Cool

posted in Farm Up on Nov 9, 14 11:21 AM
I just started playing this game the very day of this most recent & unpopular update. After reading what some experienced players have written about the updated game, I wonder if 1) I should just uninstall it or 2) if there are some things you all would recommend I do that you wish you knew about when you started (especially in light of the update).
For instance, one player writes how she regrets building all the factories with hard earned gold since with the new update they sit idle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You may PM me if you prefer.
Thanks, folks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 14 10:50 AM
Right click on your desktop and choose Screen Resolution (or Settings then Screen Resolution). Pull the bar up to the "Recommended" resolution. If you need more help PM me.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 14 10:07 AM
You are welcome and thank you for all your help too.
These dragons are a handful.
See you around the manor!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator