Posts created by Melymc

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 10:50 AM
It almost seems as if they have something to hide if they don't put it in there. Does anyone know how many chapters there are? Have a good weekend!

Thank you so much tammytheo and dobbiemijnboekje! I really appreciate your help! Have a great Sunday and Mother's Day (if that applies).

Can anyone please let me know how many chapters there are? I'm on the fence about this game. I'm hoping it gets better! But I'd like to know how long it is and I didn't see that anyone wrote that. Thanks for any help I can get! Have a great weekend and Mother's Day!

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 14 10:15 AM
Thank you SO much stusue! That was exactly what I needed to know! Thank you for being so kind to take the time to write out such a detailed post. It definitely helped. Have a great day!

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 14 3:11 PM
Can anyone please tell me how many chapters this has? Or if anyone has finished, or is close to finishing can you please let me know how long it has taken you? This seems like a great edition to the series, but I accidentally let the game run on the demo and only got to play about 18 minutes instead of the hour. (tear) So I'm deciding if I want to buy it or not this weekend. Any help is Greatly (is that a word?), LOL, appreciated!!! Have a wonderful weekend all!!!

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 14 3:04 PM
Hello all ! I selected the knife. Then I selected the coins and moved them to the guy. Did you have the three coins that you are to collect by then? I know the knife only costs two, but maybe the game is that picky? I hope this helps! I had no problem with this part so I know it works. If not maybe you are having a glitch, and since you aren't that far into the game you may need to uninstall and reinstall. Have a great weekend!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 14 10:34 PM
Thanks shorenuf. I didn't realize that. I usually just sent an email, but that is good to know. Although I know of a few fishies that might not be too happy ??? I did use that service a couple of times. That's too bad. Have a good weekend!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 10:09 PM
uvujog10, I'm sorry you are having problems with the game. I did too. The only thing I can suggest to you to do is to contact them. You can do it during the day when they are on line. Or I just e-mailed them my problems and they got back to me within a day. Their customers service has always been good to me. Go to HELP at the top, right, then go to Contact Us on the lower left. I hope this helps! Have a good week!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 14 10:54 PM
I had to take a break from the game. I definitely think mine has a glitch in it, tookat. But....I'm not a quitter.....yet...... . With the little more insight I have from your posts I'm going back in! Wish me luck! I'm almost done with the game, last chapter I believe and I'm not near being done filling up the notes. So I'm confused. But, onward and forward. They really should have put some kind of disclaimer at the beginning of the SG that the *Collectibles will not be found until later in game. It would have saved soooo many confused people a lot of time. I for one started over a few times. C' est la vie. Thanks for all your help. Have a good weekend!!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 14 10:51 AM
I'm with you LKlimo, I've asked twice how long before you find all the notes and collections because I'm in the same boat and I haven't gotten an answer. I was wondering if I am going to have to play the game over, because some of the collectibles are in the beginning. Can anyone believe this weather! 75 degrees one day then 35 degrees and snowing and raining the very next day!! Thanks for any help!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 9:38 PM
How long do you have to play before you collect all of the notes and collections to be able to get to the collectables? Do you have to play the game over again once they are opened up? Thanks for help I can get!!!!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 11:21 AM
gilugilu it should be there if you bought the game. Try unloading and downloading it again. It maybe a glitch. If that doesn't work you may have to go to customer service. Welcome to the forum!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 11:19 AM
How long do you have to play before you collect all of the notes and collections to be able to get to the collectables? Do you have to play the game over again once they are opened up? Thanks for help I can get!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 14 10:36 PM
Wow, this will help a lot! Thanks so much! I've been going back and forth, back and forth trying to make sure I don't miss any. This will definitely help. Have a wonderful week Felinefi!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 14 10:29 PM
Thank you felinefi! I appreciate your help. It helped me purchase the game, and I'm enjoying playing it. Have a great week!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 8:03 PM
Are the morphing objects out of order in the game? I have started and been paying attention to the first 4 and I have not run across them yet. I'm confused. I know they might be in the Hidden Object scenes, but I have not ran across those either? HELP please! Thank you for any information! Have a great week!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 4:45 PM
How many chapters does this have? Or IF someone has finished, how long did it take you to play? I appreciate your help since there is minimal info in the demo. Today is my Birthday and my one year with BigFish ! Yeah!!! Still loving it! I thought someone said you get a stuffed at a year, is this correct? Again thanks for any help I can get! Have a wonderful week fishies!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 4:40 PM
What is a beta of a game? How do you get picked to get them? I have wondered this forever! Thanks for the information! Have a great week everyone!

posted in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 8:56 PM
I actually like the game, nan431. You may want to at least try the demo. It may not be their best game, but it's by far not the worst that has come out lately. It's all about individual tastes. The one whom we won't name hasn't put out a terrible game, like someone else has said. But, I also wanted to say Hi to tookat, and welcome her back! Happy Gaming!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 2:53 AM
The fuse had to have the sticky stuff on it from the table in the other room. Then after you put in the powder and ball and tamped it down, you flip the cannon back over and stick the fuse in then. I hope this helped and is not too late!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator