Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 11:27 AM
Yes do take the time to heal the game and friends will be here but your arm wont . Take care of it .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 4:29 PM
I have gifted my last gifts a little after 5pm and have made a note by my name that reads last gift DONE . That was truly the lasts Christmas Gifts for me this year at 5pm tomorrow the event will be over for me ..............BOOO

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 7:37 AM
I am not a game friend but my Heart felt condolences to you and your family . Take whatever time you need and don't worry about the game it will be there and so will your friends . Have a safe trip , Take care .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 18 7:20 PM
I will be giving last gifts tomorrow o1/ 18 after 5pm . I will put a note up by my name so all friends can see .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 18 8:18 AM
Hi !! Did you check the Egg Icon or regular inventory ? If you got the egg it will show on the Egg page .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 18 6:26 PM
You are very WELCOME . Please post back to let us know how you are doing .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 7:49 PM
Hi !! Frist start a new game on your new device write down the new ID # , write down old ID # and , write down ALL of your friends ID #s

2. Contact Customer Support : Click HELP at the top far right side of page or at the bottom of this page

3.. Click the MORE then click Customer SUPPORT then on the right click Make Request

4. click the tiny hyphen mark

5.Then click on your device which would be PC/MAC

6. Give them both OLD and NEW ID #s

7. Be sure to answer ALL e-mails or they will think your problem has been solved

8. Be patient they will get to you with in 24 to 72 hours you do not need to make more than one ticket , if you do may set you back .

There is also a blue oval with a ? SUPPORT . You can click on that and tell them what you need .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 3:50 PM
Hi !! it depends where you buy , if you buy in the lab or a ZZ then only diamonds , but , if you do not have an item in your inventory that a friend is asking then you can use either coin or diamonds . But buying with coin is for gifting only .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 9:02 AM
Hi !! If you have not gotten the HOME TOWN SANTA achievement then I would trade the decorations for the pink gift boxes then with what is left shard down to 10 or 20 or what you are comfy with . They wont be needed until next year .

these are Christmas items not regular inventory with regular inventory the game gets stingy if you run out of anything .

For my self I'm keeping about 40 of each I want a good head start on next year .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 8:11 PM
Hi !! If you will click on the locked thread Helpful Links for Midnight Castle just above this one in side you will find a thread called IOS Friend Codes . These are other iPad players that have posted their ID numbers go to the last pages these should be the ones still playing .

Good Luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 1:44 PM
Soooooooooo True . Thank You for posting this .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 1:43 PM
Not to worry took mine down at the end of that CC and I don't need any more , so Thank You .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 1:37 PM
I don't care what the scores in the game are or who is on top . They DO NOT help me with my game............at all . I think they are annoying and cause discontent on the part of some players when incidents like this happen .

Soooo , Ada for my part enjoy it while it lasts . I did when all my friends vanished and I was the only one on the board . Then I closed and reopened and ta-da all were back and in their rightful places . LOL

And that's my 2

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 6:31 PM
Congratulations on finishing that one I am a loooongggg way from that one .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 9:30 AM
(((((((((( Ada )))))))))) Hugs I am sooo sorry for your loss . To Come back when you are ready do not worry we will all be here waiting for you .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 5:28 PM
There is no way to tell which friend has visited your Christmas Room only that someone has if a gift has been left . This is a Secret Santa type thing so there can't be any hurt feelings .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 2:46 PM
Well , Hummm , It's been a while and I've slept sense then . That's my story and I'm stickin' to it

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 1:14 PM
Congratulations JawgaDawg did not mean to leave you out .

I am sending huge amounts of GOOD LUCK your way Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 1:04 PM
I don't think so because those HOS can only be played once a day .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 11:44 AM
I hope all goes well and that you are feeling better soon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator