Posts created by MariteB

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 8:14 AM
LilLily7 wrote:Hi a1cindy,
How do you get into the Ghostly Chest? Is that the item at the bottom that says we're missing the magic? Sure could use some help!

VivyGrey

To get to the Ghostly Chest, go to the Dark Tower and go through the rooms into the Laboratory. Then click on the dark space to the bottom right...this takes you to the Dark Portal. The Ghostly Chest is below the portal.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 5:45 PM
a1cindy wrote:
c0c0_nuts wrote:
ellenkcl wrote:I went looking and found that there is a new item to craft called Keys of Fate that takes 50 of the new keys. That is the only thing I have found for their use.

The Keys of Fate opens the Ghostly Chest. The Ghostly Chest has the 4 new pets:
-rainbow dragon
-fire dragon
-sea serpent
-woolly paw

You would have to open the Ghostly Chest at least 5 times to get all of the pets.
You can craft the exclusive food with the destiny keys, pet medallions, and coins.
The exclusive food is also given sometimes after completing a HOS or sending the airship. I think I even got one after completing a daily quest, but I cannot remember.

hey coc0 nuts thank you so much this is like the absolute best news from this update i don't mind using inventory to get new pets, i just got the little dragon he is so cute and you get an amzing amount of stuff from feeding him which only takes one ultra special food this is great![/quote

Hi a1cindy,

I got the rainbow dragon from the Ghostly Chest but didn't get much when I fed it....not worth the exclusive food I fed it.

I just got the Fire Dragon...but it takes 3 exclusive foods to feed it....so I have yet to try it.

Any hints on where to feed these new pets to get a better payout for all the effort? Or perhaps I picked the wrong room?

Also, has anyone figured out the trick to getting shards from the butterflies in our private rooms...is there a certain place to click on them for example?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 5:43 PM
a1cindy wrote:
c0c0_nuts wrote:
ellenkcl wrote:I went looking and found that there is a new item to craft called Keys of Fate that takes 50 of the new keys. That is the only thing I have found for their use.

The Keys of Fate opens the Ghostly Chest. The Ghostly Chest has the 4 new pets:
-rainbow dragon
-fire dragon
-sea serpent
-woolly paw

You would have to open the Ghostly Chest at least 5 times to get all of the pets.
You can craft the exclusive food with the destiny keys, pet medallions, and coins.
The exclusive food is also given sometimes after completing a HOS or sending the airship. I think I even got one after completing a daily quest, but I cannot remember.

hey coc0 nuts thank you so much this is like the absolute best news from this update i don't mind using inventory to get new pets, i just got the little dragon he is so cute and you get an amzing amount of stuff from feeding him which only takes one ultra special food this is great![/quote

Hi a1cindy,

I got the rainbow dragon from the Ghostly Chest but didn't get much when I fed it....not worth the exclusive food I fed it.

I just got the Fire Dragon...but it takes 3 exclusive foods to feed it....so I have yet to try it.

Any hints on where to feed these new pets to get a better payout for all the effort? Or perhaps I picked the wrong room?

Also, has anyone figured out the trick to getting shards from the butterflies in our private rooms...is there a certain place to click on them for example?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 3:23 PM
The new update is very promising. Even having stored up lots of money, gems and items, this one will definitely last longer than a few hours....probably days if not weeks. The new craft items are in play.

I am intrigued by the one locked item...under pet crafting there is "Exclusive Food" ... so some new "Exclusive Pets" must be on the horizon...perhaps in the Spring Event?!

Thanks Devs for bringing us a great update!

Happy questing, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 1:57 PM
MariteB wrote:I am nearly done downloading the latest update...can't wait to see what the devs have in store for us!

Yay....while we were only promised a fix for bugs, the quest continues....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 1:45 PM
I am nearly done downloading the latest update...can't wait to see what the devs have in store for us!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 16 11:14 AM
Coiffurepam wrote:Can anyone tell me are they still having the tournaments any more? I have not been able to play any tournaments for a while now and never get a notice when they are about to start ? I miss the tournaments. Hope I can get an answer, thanks , Pam

It has been quite some time since the last tournament. The last ones were test cases do the devs could do some fixes. I miss them too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 4:46 PM
Hidden65 wrote:
Tifaya wrote:Hi everyone!

Gifting is over, as far as I know, and now I'm receiving one giftbox after another, typical isn't it

If anyone finds out we can still put gifts under the trees, please let me know and I'll change right back to my Christmas Room!

Tifaya

Just revisited the Christmas Room.

Was able to receive and leave gifts.

Also, the "Elf" is back.

You are so correct....it is back. To my friends who have changed rooms, please return to your Christmas Room if you would like gifts placed under your trees.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 2:37 PM
Tifaya wrote:
Della295587 wrote:
Della295587 wrote:
Tifaya wrote:2016

May this year be, finally,
filled with peace and harmony!
Every year this is,
my, still unfullfilled, wish.
War and hunger still reign,
and all mankind is interested in is how money and power to gain.
Please people be kind and loving to one another
We do have to share this planet with each other
Together we are strong, we just need to get along!

I wish you all a prosperous, happy, peaceful and loving 2016!

Tifaya

I tried to reply and missed What a wonderful post you made Tifaya. I ditto your thoughts. I wanted to add to it, but you said it all. Happy New Year to all, and please remember what Tifaya said. Love to all and everyone!

Thanks Della!
I hope more people will read it and think it over.

I too can't leave gifts under the trees anymore, the scene freezes. Christmas-elf is gone. No more Christmasitems here either.

Happy 2016 to everyone!

Tifaya

Hi Tifaya,

I enjoy following your posts. Is there any benefit to leaving the Christmas room?

I plan to keep mine open just in case the devs fix the freezing problem...I too have lots more gifts to place under my friends' trees.

Meantime, I think we can swap the Santa Tokens back and forth that we were receiving from placing gifts under trees to make the achievement. It is certainly worth the try.

My ID is 305271...I play on pc...and I have lots of other Christmas items to gift as well. I still need about 200 pumpkins to complete the Halloween achievement and 360 more tokens for the Home Town Santa achievement. Thanks to all of my friends who have been gifting me these items.

Joy and Peace to all, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 2:28 PM
Debchet wrote:
Tifaya wrote:2016

May this year be, finally,
filled with peace and harmony!
Every year this is,
my, still unfullfilled, wish.
War and hunger still reign,
and all mankind is interested in is how money and power to gain.
Please people be kind and loving to one another
We do have to share this planet with each other
Together we are strong, we just need to get along!

I wish you all a prosperous, happy, peaceful and loving 2016!

Tifaya

Hope all have a happy and healthy new year.

Beautifully put Tifaya! You are a kind and generous person and I can
only hope that 2016 brings you much happiness!!!

This forum has brought me so many wonderful friends all around the
world. Let's all work to make 2016 the best ever!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!

Debchet

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 15 5:56 PM
My troll is back for dalily quests. But the snowflakes are still available to collect.
Is anyone else having a problem putting gifts under the Christmas trees in our secret rooms. I can get there but then the game freezes just after try to give a gift.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 15 8:30 PM
Hi fellow MC players. It took until this Christmas to find a use for all of the gift boxes we collected. But what about the kazillion steering wheels? What's us with them? Will there be a use for them in the future?

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all.
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 2:33 PM
Someone asked how to get the gifts= boxes that we place under our friends' Christmas trees each night. Aside from HOS once in a while, one receives a gift box every time one gives an item from a friend's wish list.

That is why those of us who have played for a long while have over 1000 gift boxes.

I was wondering how we can give more than one giftbox a day....does it cost a gem for each gifting?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 15 12:12 PM
Ugh!!!!! the devs still haven't fixed the tournament. In the current tournament, my first attempt got me a measely 130,000. I was so excited to have the wheel turn in my favor for the second attempt which put me over 230,000 with a chance to be in the top 100 for the achievement. I logged out of the game to save my points. When I logged back in, my second game score was missing.
So I played for a third time ... but on the 4th HOS the last 6 items did not list so I had to hit the X and got 0 points for that HOS.

I like the challenge of the tournaments but really wish the devs would fix ALL of the problems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 4:17 PM
AnGeLlBaBie68 wrote:CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW PPL DOING TOURNAMENTS GET 300,000 400,000 PTS I GET LIKE 40,000 50K 60K IS ALL CAN'T WIN NOTHING.... GIVING UP ON THEM

It is hard to get such points without the wheel giving high percentages to a base score. Speaking of which, I was happy to see that the developers changed the wheel to have only plus percentages. After all that work, it was frustrating to have the wheel take some or all of the points away.

Just keep playing and be sure to click on the ruby and gold disks to get up to 4 or 5 chances at the wheel. (There is a max of 3 disks per hos and it costs 3 disks per spin)

Thanks, developers, for giving us this break.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 11:38 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Opera............try rebooting............sometimes that's all it needs.

Thanks.... took your advice and my HOS are now registering.

Easy fix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 7:20 PM
Operadivadog wrote:Thanks for the heads up about the Halloween morphing pumpkins but ??? none for me... Still morphing flowers only... Why would that be?

The developers have outdone themselves with the new Halloween art work. Even though we are stuck at level 66, at least we have some new items to craft and achievements to gain. Thanks BF.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 2:05 PM
eggbox wrote:Good news guys - the update has arrived - woo hoo

Yes, the update is here. I play on PC and am already done after about an hour. Now on level 66 and waiting .....

However, there are a bunch of new acheivements to go after that will keep us busy as we wait on the next update.

Anyone know where to find the pumpkins? Perhaps they will replace the morphing flowers as a hollloween treat?

I was wondering where to find morphing items?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 15 8:21 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
MariteB wrote:Question: I have unlocked all of the locks in my special room...but one of the achievements is to unlock 15 locks...where are the next 5? Will we have more rooms? What can we do with keys that we have won but have no current need for? Can we pass them to friends...exchange for cash?

You actually need 25 keys to open all areas in your room, not 15. You must be missing . You cannot pass them to friends or exchange them for cash.[/quot

Okay...I looked again and I misspoke....there are only 8 slots, some of which require multiple keys, in my private room. The lowest achievement calls for opening 15 slots. I don't see any other places to use the keys.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator