Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 16 9:12 AM
I honestly do not get frustrated but what I do not understand is Trina wanting 200 shards from my level 29 game and only 87 shards from my level 51 game. It would make more sense the other way round possibly I am slightly confused by this but I am sure the Dev's have their reasons.
Hope everyone enjoys the Christmas Season when it arrives and I am sure we will all enjoy the Christmas Event in the Castle if the Dev's wish us to have one !!!!!!!
Good Luck to all

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 3:52 PM
I would like to thank the Dev's for their thought and wonderful graphics and everything they put into this event. Very well done to all who create Midnight Castle you can slap each other on the backs ladies and gents on a job well done and on to the next great challenge and the Christmas Event really looking forward to it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 7:16 AM
Totally agree with what everyone is saying enjoy every last second on coming first I am never going to do it but it is nice to know it can be done very very well done Loobi whoop whoop ( from Rona )

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 16 12:24 PM
hello grannys60chevy in the area where your friends are on the far left side is 3 basically buttons the top one if you click on it with your mouse you will see people asking too become a friend next to there name is two areas 1. saying accept 2, saying decline if you want them as your friend click on accept and they become your friend if you click on decline they move to the bottom buttons area they stay there so that if you change your mind you can click the declined button and accept from there as well. I hope that solves that issue and the diamonds you do not get them but you can use them to open an hidden object scene early or purchase an item needed like a bag of food though 15 diamonds for 1 bag of the normal food I believe to be expensive. I am sure others will let you know if anything I have said is incorrect.
Happy Gaming from MrsTBag

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 16 6:53 PM
Hi all I to have an elusive blue ghost middle top row have caught I believe 244 ghost the largest amount of course are blue one's but no luck so far will keep trying its the final one needed to get to lucky number 27. I truly wish everyone Good Luck on catching your ghosts especially the last one!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 16 4:46 PM
I to would like a few new friends I am playing on PC and my player ID is 623757 I have had a 2 year vacation from the castle due to family problems and having to start over many thanks from me MrsTBag and good luck to everyone doing the Castle Challenge I will not finish this year but hopefully next !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 15 2:15 PM
Hello Everyone The New Royal Princess's name is to be Charlotte Margaret Diana I was hoping for Diana to be her first name, but this name is just lovely too, Happy Gaming Rona/Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 3:37 PM
Wow 15 hours what about people that are disabled that can not play 15 hours a day I somehow think that these eggs are too high for me to reach let alone hatch. Happy Easter to you all and happy gaming to one and all of you!! Paulette/Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 15 3:00 PM
Hello toscapish so sorry to read that you have you have lost your game and I can honestly say I know excately how you feel because this has also happened to me, my game vanished when the christmas extra's were taken away in an upgrade. it took time but I kind of got my game back they took all the information provided on what level I was on and how much gold I had and all that and made me a new game when I got it I was still on level 33 and had the correct amount of gold but I knew it was not my original game but close enough to it for me to carry on playing with it but I did start a new game which I lost when they gave me back the game they created for me so do I moan or complain about being on level 13 and losing gold again no I just accepted they tried there best to accomplish the return of my origiaal game and left it there I truly hope they can do the same for you. Good Luck to you and I truly wish you the best of luck in getting your game back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 15 3:18 PM
I truly hope that by writing this I do not jinx myself but my best pet is my reindeer in the inn every time I use her a gold chest comes to me - truly hope I have not just dug my own grave LOL........... Still way off having the achievement for 100 gold chests mind!!!!! Rona/Paulette Happy Chest Hunting Everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 15 4:03 PM
The crating Achievement annoys the heck out of me as you never know apart from when you turn your game on when the half hours start I have thought I had achieved this so many times knowing that I had done more then 10 more crafting pieces only to find it saying I had done say 4 or 5 but never the number that I know I had done every time it is the same. I am on level 40 and still do not have this achievement and thoroughly annoyed about this and other aspects of this game since the two latest updates. Happy Gaming everyone and good I feel we are all going to need some. Rona/Paulette No2

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 15 11:52 AM
Hello to all in the forum sorry it has taken me a while to write this I am sorry to say that Paulette's game is lost at this time in the server of BFG or Elephant, the tech guys are working with both companies to try and retrieve my lost game, fingers crossed 300,000 in gold and 30+ pages of inventory in the game not to mention my animals so you may see Paulette No2 but if poss I do want my original game back just to give Paulette's friends the heads up as to why no gifts are being given out on this game sorry guys. Apoligies for not posting this earlier, let us hope we can pick up from where we left off soon your friend Paulette.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 1:34 PM
I only left one (1) copy of the statement that my entire game was stolen and I am very sorry, I have no knowledge how this went up too 4 copies I am absolutely sorry about what has happened Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 15 1:18 PM
When the Midnight message came up on my PC to say all good things must come to an end I thought as most of us would that they were referring to all the Christmas content elves snowflakes etc it said click on ok I clicked and lost everything my game disappeared my game closed itself down opened again at the very beginning of Midnight Castle I was playing as Paulette had almost 300,000 in gold on level 33 and enjoying my game what it is going to happen now all it did for me last night was to give me the fastest Migraine on record. Paulette's game code was 265646. PLEASAE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 15 1:17 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 14 1:27 PM
Sorry I am on PC otherwise would have certainly have helped you out no problem but as it is all I can do is say HAPPY NEW YEAR hope you have a wonderful 2015 Rona be lucky both gaming and in life.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 14 11:16 AM
So sorry to hear that your leaving the castle Freya you have been on my friends list for a while now will miss you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas let me know if you change your mind or decide to start replaying in a while will happily welcome you back on my friendslist. Rona/Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 14 11:09 AM
Happy Christmas everyone in the castle and to your extended families the clock has too many days between now and Midnight Christmas Eve which is what I believe is what is going on when the days allow it too it will go from whatever 95hours XXmins and continue all the way down to 00.00 at Midnight on Christmas Eve. It is counting down the clock to Christmas for the child in all of us!!! Hapy Gaming all good luck with your egg collections. Rona/Paulette

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator