Posts created by thurber

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 22, 16 4:00 PM
I'm so glad you're here too! I hope your recovery and therapy go well. Hugs, good thoughts, and prayers for you and your family!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 20, 16 12:18 PM
nospn, there is no need for you to apologize. Your post, as always, was informative and welcome. Thank you for taking the time to research and copy Sophie's post regarding chest contents.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 16 7:35 PM
I'll leave the lights on! Take care of yourself and come back soon!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 15, 16 9:43 PM
Agreed, broccoflower, it was once again a tredious offer from start to finish.

I like a room with some objects that are difficult to find, but not half of them. Those in the tent were pretty much invisible - thank goodness for an NP so I could click away at my heart's content. For me, it was just another offer to add to the list of those which provided little enjoyment, wasted my time, and which I'll never do again.

We seem to be getting more and more of those. A real shame.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 14, 16 11:45 PM
Sounds like Kat is taking a much needed rest! You take care of yourself too. This has been a stressful year for you and your family.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 14, 16 11:43 PM
Oh my gosh, Lilybells, thanks for letting us know! I'm sure all of us are sending prayers and good thoughts to tdskm and her family. I hope everyone involved is OK.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 10, 16 3:39 PM
Perhaps a good reason to wait to feed Cyrus until the drop rate is better is that 5 iron boots cost 30 gems and perhaps some players do not have a large supply of gems to spend.

I would hope to have a garnered bunch of boots from exploring so when it comes time to accumulate the 35 prehistoric signs, I'll not have to spend gems. The reward of 40 experience points remains the same whether I feed now or later. I would choose later if the drop rate is better.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 16 5:50 PM
One thing which helped me the first time through - and I still use - is to go to the wiki and print out the maps of the three mazes. Then I can plan a route to get the experience stars and chest, while at the same time helping as few creatures as possible and finishing the maze quicker.

Edted to add: The maps were especially helpful when I had a limited number of runes and limited coiins to purchase more.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 16 5:43 PM
Aw, jellyjeff, what a shame! I guess lesson learned about paying attention to the time on the main page. You're misfortune and frustration helped me learn the lesson too - I might have done the same thing you did.

Let us know what answer you get from the mods or devs. I suspect you'd have to start all over, but what do I know?!

Please don't fret over one failed expedition especialy since it was unintentional. You're a wonderful neighbor and a great help with expeditions.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 16 5:35 PM
I'm with bluekiwis. I dislike the Horror Park and avoid it at all costs. Not only because it's gross, but mostly because it has nothing to do with Japan and the devs had many other choices which would have done an adventure in Japan justice. I have some other words about Japan but maybe later.................

Until the Horror Park came along my least favorite was the Stained Glass Workshop. It's pretty but I can never find things in there.

As to rooms in different offers, I have a whole list of ones I dislike and will never explore again. Picky, picky, picky.

By the way, has anyone notice that the "chilly pepper" in the Venetian Cafe has now become a "pepper pot?" "Chilly pepper" was amusing - "pepper pot" is confusing for players just opening the room.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 3, 16 4:49 PM
This room was enjoyable for me despite some teensy objects. The arrow was evil, I tell you, EVIL!! When I first saw the opera glassess sitting on the rope, I thought it was a roller skate - lol.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 2, 16 3:53 PM
Thanks nospn. I did miss the post. This makes me very sad...............

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 2, 16 2:27 PM
javacaupper has only been out since 4/15. Usually when he has RL to attend to he lets us know, but I'm hoping he'll return.

I don't remember Rumbi saying she was done with the game so maybe I missed a post. I do remember her saying that RL had her swamped. She's been out since 11/21, but there are folks who helped me so much when I started (like you, for instance), that I'll never delete them.

Did you ask about fairhavenfish? She's been out since 1/18. I have no information about her.

Gee, it's so nice to have you back!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 30, 16 7:39 PM
As Kat said, we're with you! Concentrate on getting better and we'll take care of the lawn and flowers, most of which we'll send to you along with good wishes!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 16 8:56 AM
WhaaHoo!!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 29, 16 8:55 AM
Unfortunately this is not a simple fix.

I, too, am sorry you wasted your gems since the lady in green isn't available even though she's listed. You might be able to recoup your gems by writing BF, telling them what happened, and asking for a reimbursement.

Perhaps others who have tried to get the green lady and have written BF can tell us whether they were able to get their gems back.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 28, 16 6:23 PM
A great question! I love the idea of Alaska, Africa, and a tropical island. The Netherlands could be fun. Moon colony?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 16 2:37 PM
Burano is indeed in Venice and you can't get there with having Venice open. Perhaps you're close to opening it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 20, 16 1:10 AM
No deleting, just sending good thoughts and baskets of flowers for your recovery.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 16 12:47 AM
Thank you for sharing your neighborhood with me, fushia. Wishing you the best of everything!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator