Posts created by plduncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 4:22 PM
Thank you everyone for your assistance! I will try these pets first.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 5:56 AM
Hello, I was wondering if there is a list of the pets that will give iron chests. Thanks for any help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 17 11:52 AM
Thank you everyone! Support was able to restore me. 469351 It has been a long month.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 3:50 PM
I have lost my game and can not get it to start back. Does anyone have my friend code so I can see if support can help? Thanks friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 16 7:09 PM
Me too D_NY. I like casual.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 16 5:07 PM
Mamarose1900 I love your words. You are exactly right. That is my true feelings and THANK YOU for understanding and telling others what I wanted to achieve with this thread.

May everyone continue storming the castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 16 5:00 PM
I am sorry if I offend anyone. I am 62 and I am learning not to sweat the small stuff. I am not a newbie to games, nor am I a pro. I have as many of you have played many a game that has been canceled with no closure to the story line or a warning. If you played those games you would realize that MC is the best game I have played. We have endless play time (no waiting for play time to recharge). MC has a wide variety of things to do, even if it is fluff, we have fluff. All the other games I have played did not give fluff and I had to wait 3 to 6 months on an update. I do not like everything about MC but I realize that it is making the game a challenge. And answer to Shadow, no this thread is not about you. I did not read your thread. I come to MC Forum to get tips or possible knowledge of future events but most of it is a gripe session and I fall in to the discussion sometimes, but I have quit because it makes me sad or mad. MC is a free game and it is our choice if we spend money on the game. I do spend a small amount but it give me enjoyment. I can complete a quest early or gift a friend with something I don't have. It is to me about choice and when I become so unhappy with this game, I will quit. I have that choice.

I wish everyone joy and happiness in the game and life. Thank you all my MC friends for enriching my life.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 11:39 PM
Did you ever consider? If the developers gave us everything we whined about, we would find a game so easy that we would become bored with it and quit playing the game. The developers would have wasted their time and money. We have the choice to play or not to play. I love MC because it has something for everyone. I love the avatars and don't mind the 30 day challenges. I don't play the tournments because I don't enjoy them. I have the choice to not play. The point is play what you want to play when you want to play, but please don't whine about what you choose not to play. Other player enjoy them. Please continue to make suggestions to the developers but please consider, will it enhance the game for everyone or will it make the game so easy, players would want to quit.

Love to all the MC player and thank all of you for your kindness and generous spirits. There is no other game with player like MC players.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 16 6:05 PM
I have used all of the above (just not in the tavern) only two iron chests (Christmas Gnone and Snowman). Run out of food. All my usual pets gave me silver or gold (which in what I want them to do except tonight):

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 16 5:56 PM
You have to scroll rooms(I think bottom left of home scene) and select the third scene. The first is your regular room, the second the Christmas room, and the third room is the Spring room. I hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 11:45 AM
I am back online again from the last download. It has taken me awhile to be able to play without my laptop freezing up after one or two minutes from the last download. Microsoft did a update and all is running well. So, MC was not the only one at fault for Window 10 users.

Wonderful to hear you are feeling better Dot. Please take it easy and heal completely.

Update:
I would like to say a huge Thank you to all the consortium players for their help and encouragement to me. I finally have all the materials for the fall, winter, and spring events pets. You are an awesome group of friends. I would like to say a special thank you to Jackie for helping me with all the other pet eggs I did not have. Now I just have to make the money lol.

I would like to continue with the Consortium to give to others as you have gave to me. I gifted back any extras given to me to Jackie or any friends requesting them.

Again you are a special group of friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 4:47 PM
Window 10 USER ID: 469351 Same problems as all the others. I am at level 50, I have all pet eggs and 2/3 of the quests. I have been a BF customer for 5 years. If I do not get my game back, this will be it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 4:31 PM
The latest update has locked me out of Midnight Castle. Please don't gift me until I return, since I may never get back in that game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 16 6:20 PM
Sorry everyone for typo on friend code. THANK YOU Jackie!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 16 4:13 PM
Thanks, the older eggs I need are the phoenix, hippo, hedgehog, squirrel, and panda. If anyone has any of these eggs to donate me I would be totally grateful. Please let me know and I will place them on my wishlist. I have the squirrel on wishlist at this time. My friend code is 469531. Thanks!!!

I will try for the bunny it requires two different colored eggs and two different flowers.

Does anyone think in this year's spring quest the's materials will be available to craft last year's pets?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 16 7:11 AM
I would like to give a great big thanks for all of you who befriended me and helped me with my jack in the box and donkey. I greatly appreciate all the smiles and donkey items. This group is truly generous.

At this time I do not have any Spring pets. The only egg I have extra is a piggy egg I received on the wheel if any one wants it. If anyone can help with any spring pets, I know they are in short supply at this time. Just let me know and I will put them on my wish list. Again, THANK YOU!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 7:49 AM
Why can we not use the game clock? between 24 and 16 hrs gift 1, between 15 and 8 gift 2, between 7 and 24 gift 3. I may be thinking wrong but it makes sense to me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 15 11:03 PM
I sent friend request to both of you. I am excited to have you as a new friend. Welcome!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 7:42 PM
I would like to join also. I did not start playing MC until July so I missed all the Easter and Christmas, etc. I would love to have a Christmas pet. I also gift each day. My id is 469351. Thank you any donation would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 9:12 PM
Thank you! and a big THANKS to those who have became my friend

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator