Posts created by Oldfashioned1

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 25, 15 11:34 PM
stingstungme wrote:
mkastor wrote:Why is this considered a new game? Emily's Home Sweet Home was just released yesterday on other sites. Why are you re-releasing this? Why not Home Sweet Home?

Because just like they've said on every other game that was released in this manner, it is new to Big Fish Games.

When you bought the game back then, BFG players did not have an option to buy the game here because BFG didn't carry them.

Delicious is NOT new to BFG. When I first signed up for membership they were here: Wedding, Honeymoon, New Beginning, maybe more; and as CE's too.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 15 2:41 AM
Maybe in the SG you aren't scrolling down. Some of the pages are longer--just use the arrows at the side and scroll down to finish the page.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 15 2:27 AM
SquirrelGirrrl wrote:I am having the same issue as many others with the bonus game. I had no errors until this point. Running Windows 7 on a laptop. When I get the cylinder from the HOS in the bonus game, I try to close the window and it shows me a blurry background. Upon trying to click on anything else. it re-opens the window for the cylinder saying that I need gunpowder. But I haven't yet found gunpowder. I tried to exit the game, but the cylinder window continued to pop up even in the main menu, and I couldn't exit. I had to Ctrl Alt Del in order to get out of the game. Frustrating that this happens after I have finished the main game!

I'm having this problem too! I have Windows 7, 64-bit, up-to-date everything. I also have thick black lines showing up in the fish tank after picking up one of the seaweeds or something. Please fix this devs!!

I suggested this a long time ago through customer support but so far nothing has been done about it. I also asked that developer names be shown--or that you could look up games by a particular developer.

I was playing the demo on Windows 7 and it was functioning perfectly until I got to the HOP across the bridge where you throw Victor his sword. Then the screen starts slightly shivering and I can't click on the items or get out of the HOP.

I finally found it above the cave opening where there is a forked tree. This was not in the SG.

I clicked everywhere trying to find it. It's the forked tree above the cave opening where you find your wounded father.

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 10, 14 12:03 AM
Ozziefishboy wrote:Level 34: Upon completion, the stats indicate that no mice made it through and no 'crystal' was collected. Even though all 3 mice made it and the crystal was collected.

Exactly! And after getting the pyrotechnics award it stays on screen so you can't see anything on the right side bottom corner of screen. I have Windows 7 Home Premium, no problems with other games, and downloaded after 10/8 so should be the "updated" version---not!

You also can't start a new profile for a different player.

I like this game, it's cute and slightly challenging. We would like more levels, more challenge, be able to create and play our own levels (why put it on the menu when it doesn't work?) So much potential...so many bugs!

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 9, 14 4:03 AM
I figured it out:
1. Loose the mice--they go forward and come back for crystal in left bottom hole. When they climb back out....

2. Place long rectangle block in left bottom hole. The mice come back to get the crystal and bomb beneath their wheel.

3. Blow up block above right hole. Mice go in, get crystal and head back toward their wheel.

4. Put square block in right bottom hole. Mice go up.

5. Put L-block short end pointing up so mice get upper crystal and bomb.

6. Blow up the last block that prevents them from getting to the cheese.

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 9, 14 2:10 AM
I can get the crystal and bomb near the beginning and the crystal and bomb on the upper level, but can't get the one underneath. I guess I'm using the wrong blocks because I can't get the mice out of the hole once I blow up the block to get them in there. Can't watch you-tube due to computer problems. Please tell me how to get in/out of the hole.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 24, 14 11:18 PM
I can get the first key by matching red birds and setting off fireworks. The problem after that is I'm not finding matches, eggs keep hatching, and more walls start going up that block any movement or matches. How do I solve this without more walls going up?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Sep 18, 14 4:42 AM
shoelesshs wrote:

That's the "riddle" - you have to destroy the mansion on the bottom left because it is hiding a treasure. You get a ton of gold when you dig it up. I'm still trying to figure out how to get 800 happiness on this level

Destroy the mansion on the bottom RIGHT , not the left, to find the treasure.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Sep 7, 14 2:18 AM
What level are you on?

Click on space to build, click on buildings, click on dove cote.
A dove cote is a coop/birdhouse for doves.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Aug 31, 14 11:37 PM
This is how I did it:
--open 4 chests around castle and by bank
--destroy the 2 villas needing repair
--build the bridge to the sawmill
--open 4 chests around sawmill and in back on the left side
--run 250 wood
--build the well by the good villa so you can collect rent
--cut wood off the 2 lots on the left
--run 250 wood (or as much as you can)
--build the well on one of the lots
--build a villa by the well you just built
--run 1000 wood
--build 2nd villa by the well
--build 2nd well
--upgrade 2 villas
--run 1000 wood
--build 2 villas and upgrade
--keep running wood as soon as you get enough rent money; at first between villas it was only 250, but after more villas were built, you can run 1000 at a time. Leave the bank so you get 1 1/2 rent money.

posted in Super Granny 3 on Aug 19, 14 5:59 AM
I have heard them saying either "that's not a problem" or "there's no problem with that" but I can't understand the rest of what they're saying.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Aug 15, 14 11:07 PM
laffarsmith wrote:OK I've found all the puzzle pieces from
1.1 - 1.10
2.1 - 2.10
3.1 - 3.10 and
4.1 - 4.10

Now, When each round is finished, we get a bonus round 1.11, 2.11, 3.11 and 4.11.
But I can't find any puzzle pieces in those rounds. Have you played those rounds? Have you found the puzzle pieces? I must say that I have looked thoroughly. Perhaps they didn't add them in those rounds?

There are no puzzle pieces in the bonus (.11) levels. You had to find them in previous levels and put the pieces together to access the bonus levels.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Aug 15, 14 10:57 PM
Oldfashioned1 wrote:Has anyone found all the pieces in all the levels and then when doing the puzzles the last piece is missing?

This happened to me. I played casual mode, got 3 stars every level, found all the puzzle pieces (without help), but when I went to complete the puzzles, the last piece is missing from each one! Now I can't play the bonus levels because I can't complete the puzzles. Can someone help with this?

PS: I found the missing pieces in the mini-game levels (the .10 levels). I wasn't expecting a piece there because it wasn't a regular level. Then I was able to complete the bonus rounds.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 26, 14 12:06 AM
Has anyone found all the pieces in all the levels and then when doing the puzzles the last piece is missing?

This happened to me. I played casual mode, got 3 stars every level, found all the puzzle pieces (without help), but when I went to complete the puzzles, the last piece is missing from each one! Now I can't play the bonus levels because I can't complete the puzzles. Can someone help with this?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 25, 14 11:55 PM
I played in casual mode, got 3 stars every level, found ALL the puzzle pieces in each level, BUT when I went to do the puzzles, each one is missing the last piece. Now I can't access the bonus games, I assume because I don't have the puzzles completed. If I've completed all the levels, where are the missing pieces?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on May 31, 14 5:25 AM
I think there are 63 levels.

posted in Royal Envoy on May 22, 14 11:54 PM
I did it a little differently:

*Build 2 sawmills--and start processing wood $8000 at a time: you'll have just enough to build the bridge to the markets.

*Buy 1 tax collector while processing wood; or after you dig up $1000

*Build bridge to markets

*Dig up 2 treasures

*Start trading

*Buy another tax collector as soon as you have $1000

*Build upper bridge while trading

*Buy off 2nd pirate

*Build statue between the cabins

You won't have much time left, but you still get the bonus.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator