Posts created by memagirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 8:26 AM
I have 3 piggy eggs and 1 puppy egg if anyone want's them my code is 193207

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 7:34 AM
I agree with you Xzyva, this is truly a wounderful game.
Loving the changes to the HOS, I don't mind the extra time it takes to find new items.
I would realy like for the dev's to change the color of the thimble, and fix the broken statue ,
I can only play Broken Statue hos 1 time out of 8.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 5:01 PM
I'm with you whitebutterfly that thimble should be a differant color or larger.
Ends up giving me a headache just looking for it. Thank goodness for the hint button.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 6:44 AM
love the name change

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 6:40 AM
Amerzone I also have had to uninstall my game and re install it. I always do it through the game manager. never lost anything.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 2:41 PM
Ms_Tully my tiger brought me 3 diamonds in the gold chest first time out , I sent him off in the chaple. hope he does that for you. good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 9:07 AM
What's your goal before the update?
My goal is to have 250,000 coins
200 diamonds ( won )
a very large inventory
as many as the achievement's completed as is possable

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 11:31 AM
Pam39NY wrote:Finally! Glad I found this thread; I couldn't figure out how the friend thing worked in this game. My code is 163573.

HI, Pam39NY glad to meet you my player name is Etta i just invited you as a friend
glad to have you on the furom you'll find that everyone here are very helpful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 11:24 AM
Rede2rck wrote:Please add me as well. I just started yesterday, too. 437602. Thanks!

Hi Rede2rack i just tryed to add you to friends list couldn't do it . what level are you on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 11:07 AM
I have 3 pink piggy eggs if anyone wants them . pm me with your code and player name i'll send them tomorrow

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 10:21 AM
Hi, Hildeguard I have gotten 5 of those golden chest they pay out good.
The reason i have gotten so many is for the last 8 days i have gotten a 10 part quest every day and 2 3 part quest . When I don't finish a ten part quest before time runs out that is the one i get to start with next day.

Etta

Well I just finished the first 10 part quest for to day. got the golden chest.
the next daily quest for today is a 10 part quest.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 11:35 PM
Yea heard you all the way in Arakanasa USA . hope nmy wheel is good to me in about 7hrs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 6:45 AM
You see the post that midnight castle will be shut down , you want the maintenance and updates,
you just don't want to quit playing to get it.

EDIT to add: You leave written instructions for your family what to do with all your inventory if something happens to. Have this writen out for grand daughter.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 14 12:18 PM
Ms_Tully I have a piggy egg if you want it. just PM me.
Etta .

whitebutterfly54 i am going to try changing avatars see if that helps on broken statue.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 14 12:13 PM
whitebutterfly54 will you let me know if the chair trick work's I have had to close out game 9 times today and restart. i gave up does no good to post in tech tread!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 14 9:23 AM
Pepsizest1, thank you for the chuckle, needed that

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 14 8:58 AM
donna 192972
ava 8650
chanel 249958
alteschachtel 237061
please sign in and let me know that your still playing.
You can PM me or just post here.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 14 6:42 PM
OK I know who's got the update Eephant and hope they wait at 1 week to release it . give's me tome to increase coin's I think we are going to need a lot of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 14 6:35 PM
good answer rosie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 14 12:09 PM
whitebutterfly,and guppies, I have gotten to the point that i try 2 time if it doesm't work i skip it . wish they would fix it. surly we are not the only ones with this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator