Posts created by luv2playhog

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 2:31 PM
vicki0516 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:sorry to repeat but, I still have a lag when switching scenes and it worries me, does anyone else have this problem...don't know if I should try to update it again or even if I can..thank you

I did the update and now can see anything on the first screen. Can't get to friend or anything. All the bubbles that are usually on the bottom right hand side of screen are gone. I have tried everything. I did notify customer service and still can't play correctly. The thing that makes me mad is I will lose all my daily progress.
ty for responding Vicki, I just am worried all I have done will go "poof" don't want to start over again.. but, good luck to you & hope you have it fixed soon too

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 9:07 AM
sorry to repeat but, I still have a lag when switching scenes and it worries me, does anyone else have this problem...don't know if I should try to update it again or even if I can..thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 5:23 PM
does anyone else have a lag in the new update when switching to another scene, worries me so I am going to wait until tomorrow ...noticed on friend gifting we are being how many we have in inventory before we gift..ty creators, it is very helpful...good luck everyone, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 15 5:16 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi luv2playhog! This is the reason why I don't do the Trina quests, she's way too greedy and she doesn't help you advance in the game.
omg..I never even thought of that, I thought we had to complete her quests before we would get anywhere else....thank you so much for replying to my venting episode, I hope this helps others also

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 15 1:17 PM
I have really tried to be positive, but trina quests have drained my inventory of air ship items, my friends keep giving them ( thank you my friends), but now I need 30 of this or 28 of that one, and keep thinking I should use diamonds to get through it. I have purchased diamonds, the only time I purchased anything for this game and wonder if this is a way for BF to receive funds from players. I am almost to the point of quitting and just purchasing other games to really enjoy HOG's again. Sorry to be negative but have to vent somewhere, hope everyone has a great holiday

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 15 4:28 AM
I too am getting very bored, and not sure I want to continue to wait and continue these quests from Trina, I have been drained of air taxi items and since I am only on a couple times a day I cannot replenish even with help of great friends...so to play over and over to try to get inventory up is not fun any more...my avatar is pk so ty to all my friends....wishing you all a great holiday and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 15 4:22 AM
Debchet wrote:Ok seriously??? I've been playing for a long time, I play EVERYDAY for
hours ( just ask my husband!) and am on Level 66.
I used to LOVE this game, but lately I'm getting ticked off!!

1. There is NEVER get an egg to spin for on the wheel.

2. I've only been in the top 100 in a tournament one time

3. I seldom get a daily bonus

4. I roll the dice every chance I get, but have only rolled
double 6's a very few times

5. NEVER get 3, 5 and 10 part daily quests

6. I bought the initial furniture for my private room, but just won't
spend the ridiculous amounts for more furniture.

7. And really???? Apply 10,000 ZZ's?

I know the game needs to be challenging, but it's almost like beating your
head against the wall lately!!

When I hear how far some people are I wonder if they must play 24/7!!!
What am I doing wrong???

Deb

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 3:34 PM
ty for your response to my question Jackie

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 6:01 AM
I read the forum every day, you are all so helpful, so I wondered what the "odd egg" is for, there is no listing to craft it..I rarely post obviously, but everyone have a great day and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 15 3:37 PM
I rarely comment on anything, but I just want to say I do enjoy this game tremendously, did not know it would go on and on for months and that is a bonus to me. I only play twice a day, trying to make sure I gift my friends and complete the challenges. I was at level 62 before I even looked at this forum, so for all you newer gamers, keep checking this forum because the more experienced players give great assistance and advice for you. My avatar is pk and I thank all my friends for their gifts as I enjoy returning the favor. I don't know how some have 100 or more friends to keep up with. I have ten to be able to gift the two times that I am on line. have a great time with this adventure everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 15 5:42 AM
catsmeow299 wrote:After crash that wiped high scores in room I see at least 6 or more that are only adding the first five numbers to your score and not all 6 numbers. wanted to past it on
this seems to happen now and then, do not know why, my pc has been fine, it is just a gliche, you can restart the game and it should be fine

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 15 6:35 AM
it is so nice to have everyone happy, we all have some challenges that keeps us temporarily busy, just wanted to say have a great day to everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 8:23 AM
HeatherWee wrote:
remmimark wrote:[b]Just a quick note to anyone who is interested in the game. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND ABOVE ALL DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE AT SOME POINT YOU WILL LOSE YOU MONEY. My game now throws me back to my desktop when I try to play. None of the suggestions given by BF worked at all.
I am sorry you have been having problems with the game..I have only purchased a package once for diamonds, have been playing for months and never had any problems to have to notify BF, please try once more to get in touch because it has been a wonderful adventure for the most part, because of the graphics and countless scoring just wondering if you have enough memory for this particular game, just a suggestion because I am not a tech, hope you can work it out for a wonderful game and friends that will help when they can...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 5:55 AM
It is nice to have a change..Halloween items are cute, at least gets my mind off Trina's quests, even though I am doing them slowly, thank you to the developers and art dept for an amazing display, the scores are not totaling correctly, which does not matter to me right now..... at any rate happy gaming everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 5:35 AM
Granoscar wrote:Hello guys,
I absolutely love this game got to be one of the best I have played in a long time.
Just one problem ? I don't mind too much paying for the Diamonds which I do on a regular basis be better if you got some free now and then when you buy as many as I do but hey!!!, the problem I have is I'm on level 14 and stuck on a quest I need a green stamp and have been round the game 3 times doing all the different sections trying to get one green stamp to no avail please please please help me how do I get more.
They did have some on the wheel that you spin that's how I got my last two but they have taken it off there now so I can't even get it in there this time aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh, HELP Someone I'm going nuts.
Thank you in advance for any help I have put it on my wish list but have only got John as a friend as I don't know how to add them either and people I know don't bother with games so if anyone out there wants to add me please feel free I would love some friends on it too ??
Hi Gran ! I am level 66 and never purchased anything with my own money, this is a great game, have been playing for months and only recently they offered a special on purchasing the diamonds so I did buy a package, but am careful not to use them too much..this forum will help you in a lot of ways, I never came here until a month ago just to see what it was, and I was able to get friends and they gift things I need and I return the favor...let us know your ID # and what you are using as far as a PC, tablet etc..you will be surprised the help you will get...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 15 6:26 AM
Della295587 wrote:Just wanted to pop in here and let all my friends know that I have enjoyed visiting your "rooms". I really liked seeing what you've named your rooms! This is so much fun. I originally named mine "Dining room", cuz that's what it looked like. Now everyone else is putting a personal touch to theirs, that's so neat! Keep up the originality friends, I enjoy visiting your home-spaces. Or should I say "Private Room?
I did not realize that we can name our room, where do you do that?..ty for sharing .. I visit this forum for exactly this, you all share ideas I was not aware existed ... have a great gaming day everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 4:59 PM
I, like all of you have been working diligently on trying to get inventory up to par to be able to gift to friends, I do not have many but they are all great and I don't want to lose them by only being able to gift one time a day until I can feel comfortable to let items go... hope you are all understanding about this, my avatar is pk...have a great day everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 15 6:47 AM
hi all..just dropping in a sunny note to have a great gaming day..having trouble to be able to gift as inventory is dropping but please be patient with me, and I will build it up as much as I can, my avatar is pk and ty all for helping me as well...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 4:35 PM
well the update showed up and I am a really happy camper like all of you...ty BF developers for putting up with our gripes..so excited to have something new & challenging....happy gaming everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 11:46 AM
my game was interrupted to install update...I am 65 and have been waiting like all of you to update...but when I go to the menu, there is no update...anyone having this problem ? ty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator