Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 2:37 PM
I am on level 31, playing on the iOS side. I only have seen two eggs in all that time facing the dragon, and I won both times, but not much more on the wheel either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 12:39 PM
Wow Rosiebvt, didn't know we had a statistician playing. What are the odds of that?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 11:46 AM
That is just what I was looking for.Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 10:09 AM
Is there a list of items you might get from each location, for example the crypt gives harpy feathers (lots) and torches (not so many). This would be useful so you would know where to go when you need say two of an item and only have one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 9:20 AM
There are a few different achievements from the dice table and I think I have a pretty good strategy for getting them. One of them is winning from the dragon a certain number of times. Unless there is an egg, I will only play for the cash, because that is a quick way to get the coins for the high roller achievement. I will try to obtain the cheapest items from the table to get the Lucky One achievement. I think this strategy maximizes your chances of the achievements at the least cost.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 4:21 AM
Hope it is not too late for this to be sent on. On the inventory page of your stuff how about a separate tab for airship items. I think this would be a big help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 2:39 PM
Thanks. I just hadn't progressed quite far enough. Just a few more quests unlocked what I needed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 1:05 PM
I just got the new iOS update and am on level 30. Henry the Archeologist wants a Creation of the World to be crafted. One of the items has ? And not an item. The description says it takes a week to craft. Does this mean that after a week this will unlock and show up or am I missing something?
Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 8:05 AM
Gcd2020

I PM'd you about a possible trade.

Andru

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 7:16 AM
Good idea.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 5:37 AM
I just went to the App Store app on my iPad and saw a MC update waiting to be installed. YEAH!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 14 2:48 PM
It looks like the strategy guide became unlocked. It will move around now. Thought someone would want to know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 14 1:50 PM
I have PM'd you to see if eggs still available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 14 3:21 PM
I just completed my first 10 part quest and got the gold chest! I never thought I would be able to do one. It's a great feeling to have finally done one. It took 12 hours and I really had to pay attention to the airships and pets to make sure I was able to do it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 14 2:21 PM
I too find the same thing. Even using a stylus I often times hav e to tap a few times in just the right place to get it to remove. It does seem to be the items you mentioned.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 14 6:29 PM
I have also seen the same thing. What used to be reliable has turned stingy. Also,it seems the HOS have returned fewer feed items as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 7:42 PM
I just won a hippo egg on the wheel playing iOS version. Deciding whether to hatch or not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 7:07 PM
I just won a Hippo egg on the wheel. I have a Piggy and Dragon that eat the same food and have not been very impressed with their returns. Has anyone had experience with the hippo to see if would be a good hatch? I have had good luck with my Phoenix but not with most others.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 10:39 AM
This some great info. Never saw them at all in some scenes until now. Thanks, you must have great eyes!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 7:37 PM
I too am in this group but play on an iPad or would have added you as a friend.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator