Posts created by NeenaL

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 14 4:18 AM
I am at the breaking point!!!! I have been on level 33 so long my friends are going to start deleting me due to "no advancement", cannot catch a break, problems w/ the game, glitches, it has been months since I had a wheel that contained an item over 90$ that I could sell! iOS blues, I am singing them, I don't foresee an answer soon so maybe it's time.......

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 14 3:45 AM
Guys I am going to PM you with one of THE greatest!!!! It will blow your socks off, pickle your mind, secrets only the Dev's thought about...

*Now that is wishful thinking! Too bad my game blew up 5 seconds after post!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 14 3:38 AM
Agree! Wish this forum had the "like" button under comments! I hear each of you and feel your pain....my social button flashed for days making me crazy, items from my inventory disappearing, even finally getting a good item off the wheel and where the heck did it go? Not to inventory! Just tip of my iceberg....Really Pished!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 14 11:56 AM
For my game, the items(to sell) are becoming impossible to get unless gifted or via a quest,,,,,I have done the HOS and waited the hours to get them for cash but just as Silver_hawk stated, I can only stand to do that x amount of times. The Ancestor S. And other sellable/craftables is impossible b/c of my stamp shortage.
I don't know why the dev's would give a hang where we got coins etc to move forward as long as players KEEP coming back to MC-BFG. Seems to me they should worry about the massive exodus and "breaks" going on. The new updates are holding many hostage doing scene after scene for very little......I realize that is the game doing HOS but all this extra crafting 2 from same HOS then next quest right back there and/or opening $$$ areas or chests. I didn't have any bright ideas to add to this thread but I do want to thank all the pioneers who have figured out ways to "help out" the coin situation! Many thanks & me just venting, mean no harm/insult ! PM me if anyone cares to give any new secrets!

Neena really Neena USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 14 2:07 PM
GREAT RosieBVT!!!!
I didn't think my game would give me ANYTHING, I have been so ripped off lately w/the coin drop.....I too had random 10 coins popping up but I thought I just did not give the flowers time to clear before going into an HOS.....too bad it couldn't have been diamonds and unique stamps popping up all time time...that I could really use!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 14 12:07 PM
@Clovesmom
Helene, seems like the latest update sends us questing around and around the same HOS and require the same items or worse multiples!!!! You HAVE to be retired to play MC now, or it seems it would help! ( lol). I cannot devote every waking minute to this game, I don't know what or if the Dev's were thinking!

Neena

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 14 11:34 AM
Also there are legit players who have names ie: A_Football_fan etc whose name was not intended to whip to the top of a list, solid players and friends...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 14 11:30 AM
Patsy140 everyone has an opinion, there are no rules to "gifting" except your own..... Simple enough. I have my iPad game, I don't have a feeder game for gifts (not anything wrong with that either) gifts are precious to me. Someone spent their time, which is worth more than money in my estimation, and I think a gift needs reciprocation. Those people who never send anything get deleted, sorry, I gave you months!
It is all individual choices, the way you want your game to go....I hope my opinions and ideas do not offend anyone, that is not my intention. the forum is generally personal opinions and ideas........

Neena USA/Ky

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 7:51 AM
I had "friends" who put A's, an asterisk, & went to the front some used other characters such as a -- and they went to the back? I cannot help but think this was a deliberate decision to go to the head of the line......afraid we are all going to run out of gifts?.....so I rarely gift them, just as oft as they gift me. My other friends and I enjoy a beautiful exchange rate and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. We all can't be first, thought the lot learned this from 1st grade! Some may have innocently done it, I don't know but a veteran player who has 4 games heading to the front, nay, do what you want, it is YOUR game....defriend, skip, call them out....it is your right. Just my op.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 8:51 PM
One piece.....just one? Okay, take your time, don't rush, hoard gold, gems,all items, always do all HOS after using what you need for a quest, do them all, every time even if you have to get a finger transplant, don't spend loads of money on the wheel and the dice table, get your achievements-they have good rewards but the one piece of vital information all new players need is......................find yourself good, no great FRIENDS to help you. They will take you in, guide you, gift until it hurts and will remain your friends after the game! That is my advice...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 8:31 PM
As the " chocolate thingy " comes flying out of my mouth in bits and pieces, milk squirting from my nose, I read our ah-hum stamps now have the appropriate name....the one that cannot be put down in print on the forum!

You guys are great I must say.....I tune in at least twice a day to catch up on vital MC news!

Lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 7:42 AM
Loved reading this thread....
I don't care what they are called........I Call them MISSING!

Now to raid the pantry...gotta find some chocolate thingy!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 14 1:39 PM
Tigress if the update comes in around that time frame, my inventory of brown/red unique stamps should come in at about 16 at best the way my Game runs! Lol...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 14 1:19 PM
Woo Whooo! Diva D! We welcome all who have endured the technology time warp.....did you ever think we'd be playing a game via the air.....no wires etc...mind bending when I think about the good ole Zelda & Mario days!!! I did manage to save the princess in Mario....don't know about MC ...wait and see! Lol....Happy Gaming!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 5:20 PM
Rosie I can only get by my multi-touching......like the tuning fork....tap, tap tap, tap, thump, thump finally! I know it wastes lots if time too......and it has made me get in the really bad habit of touching every object in the scene whether they are on the list or not!!! OCD is one Heck of a thing!!!! At least that's my story.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 2:17 PM
The scenes seemed to have mystically enlarged....select ones but even if they are monitor size, I still will not be able to find the Na*l in the old fellows ~ ~ (insert pointed nose).

Bread crumb (the slices of bread)
Sprinkles (the doughnut)
Love the mustard Seed

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 2:03 PM
Hi fellows of the Sr. Group.....just want to know if you have played the new levels and how you like them (31 & up)....also the other changes, how are you guys doing with those? They have kicked my ****! I cannot find anything! Scenes have typically not been a problem for me.. Lol.

I went from being proud of myself to feeling exasperated.....I just search n' search trying my best not to use another "wand"....again!

Neena KY/USA

ETA: Played ZELDA and Mario too!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 7:45 AM
The Stradegy Guide is invaluable for learning the game! One can find information and links there to answer many questions, I found it "a must" when I started my game in March and still refer to it! You never get too old to learn.

New UPDATE for iOS users today! WE have been waiting.......

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 5:40 AM
My prayers for all....this is such a tragedy, so senseless and sad. To be knocked right out of the sky,,, makes me shiver...
God Bless, remembering family and friends of all....
I don't know what to say....they boarded the plane on an ordinary day and a WARHEAD took them!

RIP

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 5:23 AM
Absolutely, very close to the airport that castle be Dobiesrus,,,,love the horses here we used to have TN Walkers doing shows but alas no more life changes in a second! So I roll with the punches taking new indoor sports like my iPad and PC!
Gotta love the HS Football here too! Son's a coach, runner up in 2013 HS Football....almost made it! Maybe this year? Happy Gaming all...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator