Posts created by soymocha

posted in Build-a-lot on Mar 23, 09 9:45 PM
Just came back in to see if you got it. Sorry about that.....I said factory when it should have been workshop. I am so glad you were able to get it finally. Good luck on the rest of the levels.

posted in Build-a-lot on Mar 22, 09 10:40 PM
Ok, this is a bit tricky. I started out building a Tudor then selling it once it was done. While it is being built, buy enough lumber and build your factory. when the factory is done and the tudor has sold, train three more workers. I then built two tudors (buying lumber as I needed it) and sold off one. Then built two more. I had to buy a smaller house and demolish it so I could build a tudor on the lot. try to save a lot and one coloniel for later. The game adds more houses that need to be built. I also upgraded my tudors as I went. 5 three star tudors will give you your 30,000 in rent. But, you then need to build 2 ~ 3 star ramblers. I ended up selling one of my 3 star tudors and buying a tudor I sold earlier and upgrading it. I bought and demlished the coloniels to get my lots for the ramblers. I built the library toward the end and built the ramblers last. Not a very good walkthrough for this level, but I hope it helps a little. Alot depended on what house came up for sale. Good luck. Let me know if this does not work for you and I will try to write it out better after playing it again.

posted in Build-a-lot on Mar 22, 09 9:50 PM
Boy, have not played this for a while, but I can start a new game and see if I can make it on level 10.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 21, 09 10:42 AM
I look forward to reading reviews from some of the fishies who play this game.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Mar 16, 09 7:51 AM
Hi Joyfulllady, welcome to the pond. I also enjoyed Robinson Crusoe. It was a well done game that gave good replay value. Also, There just are not to many games that can compare with the Mystery Case Files games. I glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you swim in the pond some more.

posted in 5 Realms of Cards on Mar 12, 09 9:18 AM
Hi frannie. I am sorry your having problems with uninstalling some games.......First, you might want to remove your address since this is a public site and you don't know who might be on here.....

As far as not being able to unistall your games....your best bet will be to click on the green envelope to the right of the screen and contact customer service and see what they have to say. Good luck.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 6, 09 10:00 AM
Hi dafodil...did you figure it out yet? if not, I believe this is one of the levels you will need to buy eggs with the plane in order to beat it.....Good luck,

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 5, 09 5:19 PM
Hi sassypants....welcome to the pond.....It has been to long since I played this game to remember how to use the keys....I know each key will represent a letter of the alphabet.....You might try the game forum for Mystery case files and see if you can find an answer in one of the threads there.....Go to the top of the page and click on the "all games forum" ...then the "M" and find the Mystery case files game thread.....good luck.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 5, 09 8:11 AM
Hi apslelite......good morning...... If this is the vegetable picture and frame above the fireplace.....the picture will not go into the frame. There is a secret panel in the frame you need to open up. The lever is in the fireplace. There is a great walkthrough for this game on the BFG blog. Go to the top of the page and click on Downlaod Games. Then look on the right side of the page for the Big fish Games blog..click on it. then on the right side of the page you should see a walkthrough for this game. Good luck.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 3, 09 11:47 AM
Did you send the plane for the needed items?

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 3, 09 11:33 AM
ok, not real good at directions but I will give it a try

sell two chickens

when car returns buy 5 flours.

when you get 5 eggs send them to the eggs factory

sell one bear and one milk

as soon as you can make 5 dough

buy 5 more flour

sell two milk and bear

buy oil for cheese

sell 1 milk and 5 dough

you should have enough to buy curd factory

send next milk to curd factory

sell chickens and 5 dough

make sure you get one more milk from goat then sell goat and 1 curd that was produced

when car gets back buy cheese factory.

I hope this will help a little bit.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 3, 09 11:20 AM
I'll give it a run through and see if I can get gold again.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 3, 09 11:09 AM
Don't remember how I got gold on this one......had to use the chickens and make flour to get enough money for upgrades. I think I sold one or two chickens then used the money for the well and product to make dough. also, you need to sell the goat towards the end to get enough money for the cheese factory. I hope this helps. If not, I will play it again and try to get a better idea of what you need to do.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 3, 09 10:56 AM
Hi cpdsgt008. welcome to the forums. Have you looked in the walkthrough at the top of the Serpent of Isis forum page. It helped me out when I got stuck on some of the puzzles. Good luck and I hope you find the answer.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 3, 09 10:54 AM
Hi zwebby, welcome to the pond. Have you looked in the walkthrough at the top of the serpent of Isis forum page. I think they showed where all the crowns are in the walkthrough. give it a try to see if that will help. Good luck.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 3, 09 10:35 AM
I liked this game also unrulygamemad. I look forward to a second one too.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 3, 09 10:29 AM
Hi stepwash, welcome to the pond. At the bottom of the cellar door you will find a temperature.....like 500* or some such number.....use the potholder to set the stove to this temperature. A pattern will appear on the top of the stove. Set the lights on the cellar door to match this pattern.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 27, 09 12:55 PM
Have you found everything in both your cabin and the dining room, also, what is in your bag at the bottom?

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Feb 26, 09 5:52 PM
Sounds like we have great couple of weeks coming up then picman. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 26, 09 2:18 PM
Hi, welcome to the pond. Did you use the hotpads on the stove yet leolove?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator