Posts created by mirandashell

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 5:28 AM

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 5:26 AM
I'm on W8.1 and I can't run it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 2:33 AM
I apologise, you are right! I've just tried it again and it worked. I must have had something in there it didn't like the first time.

Thank you!

Hopefully it will be sorted out fairly soon.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 2:26 AM
Actually you do. It won't let you submit a report without the ID. I tried this morning.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 2:23 AM
I know! You never used to need an 'in-game ID' to contact the Support Team. Someone didn't think that through properly.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 1:59 AM
I am so glad that this update doesn't seem to be causing any game problems

You spoke too soon.....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 1:57 AM
Oh, and the Support Team? Can't contact them about not being able to start the game because I can't submit a report to them. Why? Because I need an 'in-game ID'. Which I can't get because you have to able to open the game to get it!

I'm sure that must have seemed like a good idea to someone at some point. I can only suggest you increase their medication!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 1:03 AM
Hmm.... not sure I want to load the update if the above is what happens!

ETA: Yep! That's exactly what has happened! Oh great.

I also had the balloons come up when I opened the game before the update. I hadn't clicked on any balloons but one of them had the reward open. I clicked on the Jack in the Box to collect and the game shut down.

And please don't mention the Video Card Driver again. It's not me, it's you.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 9, 17 9:50 AM
I am having problems with the game loading, freezing and then closing. This has been going on for a couple of days. It's nothing to do with my computer as everything else is working fine, including other BF games.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 5, 17 4:40 AM
I can't get past the first 3 'rooms'.... sigh.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 17 6:38 AM
I'm doing all of those. And it's still filled up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 17 3:22 AM
I'm on level 21 and I'm seriously considering giving up the game cos I can't do anything with the lack of storage. It's an obvious ploy to make money by forcing me to buy pearls. And I'm not going to do that. Mostly because I feel the game is trying to force me to do it.

So now I can't plant much, I can't reap much, I can't build much and I can't manufacture much. So what the hell is the point?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 17 3:15 AM
I'm on level 21 and I'm seriously considering giving up the game cos I can't do anything with the lack of storage. It's an obvious ploy to make money by forcing me to buy pearls. And I'm not going to do that. Mostly because I feel the game is trying to force me to do it.

So now I can't plant much, I can't reap much, I can't build much and I can't manufacture much. So what the hell is the point?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 2:28 PM
Thanks for the reply but I think I'll leave it. It's too much hassle just to restart. It should really have an easier way, like American Dreaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 17 4:26 PM
Thank you for the info!

But won't creating a new account mess up all the other games I have on BFG? If so, then sod that for a game of soldiers! I don't see why you can't just start again like you can on American Dreaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 17 2:02 PM
I used to play years ago. I decided to come back but I'm still at the level I left. Which was really dull...

So is there a way to start again from fresh?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 7, 17 7:26 AM
So no updates includes no changes for Windows 10? Oh dear. Eventually we are all going to lose a lot of games when W8 becomes unsupportable.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 14, 17 11:45 AM
The only thing I can think of is the bucket with the yellow cloth and sponge used to clean the blue car.

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 14, 17 11:41 AM
I've reported it to the Techies and got the usual unhelpful reply that it's my laptop causing the problem. It's pretty much the reply to every tech issue ever with BFG. That was two days ago and still haven't heard anything else. Glad I didn't spend money on this game but annoyed at losing the credit.

posted in The Stone Queen: Mosaic Magic on Mar 13, 17 12:20 PM
I'm getting fed up with same old same old HO, TM and M3 games. I need something a bit different to play. Like a building development game that doesn't monsters and fires and goblins and god knows what that you have to fight off. Just something that lets you create stuff.

Or puzzle games that aren't the same old puzzles in different settings.

Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator