Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 10, 16 1:37 AM
july1277 wrote:if you got it in the past and still have it....was it worth getting?

Considering what she charges you to unlock each Category (if you don't do the 12 quests or buy her for 350 diamonds) & then what she charges in coins for each & every item that you ask her to get, it doesn't seem like she is worth it. Just my opinion.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 7, 16 8:52 PM
Which Snow Fairy is it that joins you?
a) The One who asks "What Is Your Wish" & then you give her 6000 coins to get energy, then 10 diamonds to unlock Access which she then asks you for 8000 coins for each item, 50 diamonds to unlock Chargers & 50 diamonds to unlock Random tasks? This is way too expensive.

OR is it:
The Snow Fairy that has 12 Christmas tasks to do over 12 days or the option to pay 350 diamonds to buy? Also way too expensive.

Thanks

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 30, 16 12:47 AM
Thank you july. The same to you.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 30, 16 12:44 AM
I have over 7 million coins but still play every day because I want to Grandmaster in all the mini games. I always like to finish games (not like the decision makers who cancelled further updates of this wonderful game!!! )

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 16 8:44 PM
I was so proud of myself for getting a really high base score & 12 chips (the most I ever seem to get are 9) that I clicked the "Submit your Score" button instead of spinning the wheel!!!!!!!

Even if I got my usual 10% 10% 10% (+10%) I'm sure I would have made it into the top 100 (guess I'll never know).

I hope they design an Achievement Award for 10% spins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 16 8:30 PM
LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of HOS & doing the same as 1457051, Kimberflame &ibdapita.

Good Luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 16 4:29 AM
Legabriel wrote:I have been unable to find the Blue Mystery Ghost. No matter how many Blue Ghosts I catch I haven't caught that one. Has anyone else had this happen? Can that Ghost be found?

It took me a long time to capture the last Blue Ghost, but you will eventually capture it if you have enough Ghost Traps & patience. Also following Arizona63's advice will help. Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 16 2:10 PM
Melody
ID CODE: 621103

Hope it can be fixed soon. I was unable to play for 1 week (due to real life commitments) so am desperately trying to catch up.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST AS ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BACK. YAY!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 28, 16 3:46 PM
MagentaRose wrote:All I ever get from the Witch are Lollipops!!!!!

Used "Amulet against witch" 37 times using a Superhero that gives 10% probability of finding a collection item - and what did I get?????

36 lollipops and 1 Holiday Pet, yay!!!!!!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 28, 16 2:58 AM
Thanks trixiebubbles,

I did forget about the Superheroes that boost the chances of finding a Collectible & I don't have enough Energy to play the Golden Fish for an hour, so Superheroes it is

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 9:36 PM
Unfortunately my new lot of friends are all asking for the same items which makes it very difficult to gift Looking for friends who are not asking for the following gifts please:
Ghost Traps
Toad Stone
Spider Mark
Swamp Spark

MELODY
ID: 621103
(I can't remember old ID)

I lost so many friends who had unique names but I have been unable to find them

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 25, 16 8:10 PM
All I ever get from the Witch are Lollipops!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 4:22 PM
Yes, I've lost my game too - Level 73 - now back to Level 2

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 5, 16 1:56 AM
nutPea3, this game was abandoned by the Developers 18th May 2015 so it has no ending. Refer to this post on the 1st Page "An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015"

I finished the quests in January this year but I am still playing so I can Grandmaster in the mini games so if you are happy to do that there is still months of play to do. Many players that finished all the quests have restarted the game. Refer the post with Subject "Restart game with all crystals and coins"

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 16 5:48 PM
I did not want to upset new players...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 16 5:15 PM
Tbirdlady61 wrote: But Awakening Kingdom, and all the other Awakening games are fun, beautiful, and spellbinding.
I know I am re beating the drum, but BF? please find some way to give us a conclusion to this game. How many loyal fans buy games from this site? how many loyal fans left because of this sad ending to this game. i just ended the relationship with the web site, as I can't afford to buy games right now, but am thankful I can still have access to AK, at least for a while? or are you going to delete it as it has no ending??
Thanks for listening,
One of your small fishies in this very big pond of loyal fans of AK

Make that TWO small fishies in this very big pond of loyal fans of AK. Hopefully they will not disappoint us once again by deleting it from their site. I was one of many who pleaded with this game to continue.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 16 5:13 PM
740 PLUS DAYS LOGIN. THAT'S GREAT CHARLIESR. ITS DISAPPOINTING WHEN YOU LOSE A DAY & IT RESETS TO DAY ONE SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW MANY DAYS/YEARS I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME BUT I STILL LOG IN EVERY DAY IF I CAN.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 16 5:08 PM
Sometimes you will find messages & at other times you may find an item. Visit there each time you level up to see if the hermit has left you anything (it doesn't happen every time you level up though).

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 16 5:01 PM
I finished the quests and Grandmastered in the map games including feeding the Dark Chest in January this year. All that's left to do is grandmaster in the mini games & then I can restart this beautiful but unfinished gggrrr game.

I still log in every morning when possible & still love this game. I wonder how many other players are still revisiting this beautiful land after completing all the quests.

There really are many hours/months of gameplay if you do want to finish all quests & mini games.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 16 4:35 PM
Kalaria wrote:I am also having issues where a quest says I don't have enough items to give but I clearly have them in my collectables; eg I needed 3 dragon claws and I had 9 in my collectibles but it wouldn't recognise them in the quest and I had to find three more??

If the quest says "FIND" an item then what you have in your collectables doesn't count. You need to find them in the Hidden Object Scene. If it says "GIVE" an item then it will be taken out of your collectables.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator