Posts created by Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 3:37 AM
Hi Eskarina. I've only crafted the Jack-O-Lantern pet so far and it eats 5 units of the Special food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 5:35 AM
Hi folks.
Love the Fall event - fantastic job!!
Just a suggestion for Spring next year. Given that for Spring this year, a lot of us had the black screen, blue dot issue for most of that event, is it possible for the butterfly pet to be brought back?
I'm sure I'm not the only one to have gained access to the game too late to complete enough wreaths to get the butterfly.
Yours in hope, Linda.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 1:00 AM
Oh my goodness!! IOS update AND Fall Event all in one day and aren't the graphics beautiful. Definitely a happy gaming day!! Love this game. Have a great day everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 2:14 PM
Hi everyone. I'm still in need of a Nimble Squirrell egg to complete the pet list and I now have a Voracious Lemur egg I can trade for it. Thank you so much to all those who already gifted eggs!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 15 11:10 PM
Hi Granoscar. Welcome to the Forum. On the first page of the forum, there is a locked thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle. Click on it and scroll down to Friend Codes for your platform (IOS, PC or Android). You can add your name and ID to the list and you can get other players ID's so you can send them invites. A good idea is to start on the last page of the list as these players are most likely to still be playing the game. Hope this helps.
Happy gaming!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 11:16 PM
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to JJJ for the Turtle egg!!! If there's anything I can gift you in return, please put it on your wish list. Thank you JJJ.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 12:29 AM
Playerjody thank you so much for the Pegasus egg!! I don't have any eggs to trade, but if there are any items you would like, please put them on your Wishlist and they're yours. Thanking you again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 15 1:34 PM
Hi lostinwyo. I hope someone can help you soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 15 1:29 PM
Thanks Jackie34918. I have my fingers crossed and I live in hope.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 15 4:53 AM
Hello. Me again. Thanks to TinkerBell-1, I now have the Treasured Phoenix. I still need Baby Pegasus, Gold Bearing Turtle and Nimble Squirrell to complete the pet list. Can anyone help? I don't have any eggs to trade, but I'm happy to trade anything else. I'm on IOS. ID i291698. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 15 4:40 AM
Out of curiosity, when will IOS get the new update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 15 12:57 AM
Hi Adshead. PC and Android have both received the update yesterday, but those of us playing on IPad/IPhone are still waiting for ours. We're still stuck on level 65 until it comes through so we're just collecting coins and inventory until it then.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 6:04 AM
Thank you Moderators for removing the sports report so promptly. Very much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 15 7:21 PM
Hi everyone. I've decided that with the Trina quests I am refusing to turn my hard-earned inventory into shards. I am just doing it the slow way, collecting shards by clicking on the butterflies and also opening the treasure chests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 15 5:21 PM
Thank you so much Tinkerbell-1. You have absolutely made my day!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 15 5:49 AM
Hi Janeyray. I've noticed that sometimes items I've won have shown up under the picture of the inventory bag tab and sometimes under the crafted items tab. If your crafted items haven't shown up under either of these tabs, you may want to contact customer support (link at the bottom of this page), tell them what medium you're playing on, your ID and what's happened. I'm sure they'll be able to help. Good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 15 2:52 AM
Hi folks. I need 4 eggs to complete the pets list. I still need Baby Pegasus, Gold Bearing Turtle, Nimble Squirrel and Treasured Phoenix. I don't have any eggs to trade, but I'm happy to trade anything else. Is anyone able to help? Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 15 2:46 AM
Hi folks. I need 4 eggs to complete the pets list. I still need Baby Pegasus, Gold Bearing Turtle, Nimble Squirrel and Treasured Phoenix. I play on IOS. My ID is i291698. I don't have any eggs to trade but I'm happy to trade anything else. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 15 5:25 PM
Hi folks. I'm looking for 4 eggs to complete the collection. I still need Baby Pegasus, Gold Bearing Turtle, Nimble Squirrel and Treasured Phoenix. I'm on IPad i291698. If anyone has any spare I'd be very happy to trade for them. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 15 12:57 AM
Hi. Just replying to mountain71. I have been very lucky by the sound of it. I play on IOS (iPad) and had no probs at all with win 10.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator