Posts created by 1457051

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 2:34 PM
Don't forget the thread for Seniors!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 1:36 PM
At least I'm not in 6th place here! (for now...)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 1:32 PM
Got it!! Thanks both of you.
I have all the Spring pets, so my bunnies will be fed!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 12:35 PM
It says feed spring pets 3 times. Is that to mean 3 different pets, or 3 bags of food?

I know sometimes with the regular DQ if it asks to feed pets, it goes by how many bags.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 9:40 PM
Fred_just_Fred wrote: How about posting results here (NO, not "here" - in your own post) for your high score in the clock HOS? Or is everyone "afraid" to post their high score?! Obviously, I'm not going to post my score first. I have more sense than expertise!!!!!

I'm not going to start a new post.. why not keep it here?
Here are my scores.. and also the TOP scores
PC (laptop) mouse
Clock 292,990 TOP Score 295,260
Basket 294,590 TOP score 295,960
Tea Party 294,740 TOP score 296,070 (2 way tie)
Spring terrace 294,710 TOP score 296,180

iPad
Clock 294,070 TOP score 295,730
Basket 294,870 TOP score 296,380
Tea Party 295,180 TOP score 296,900
Spring terrace 294,540 TOP score 296,900

who's next???

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 9:21 PM
congrats!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:39 PM
STILL NOT RIGHT WITHOUT SOME WARNING.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:35 PM
WELL, THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!
YOUR HOME, YOUR SPACE. i'M SO SORRY

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:33 PM
Isn't there a setting on your phone to turn off the auto-adjusting light mode?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:26 PM
Desertdruid wrote:
1457051 wrote:Weird question, but why do they use a Scorpio symbol out of all the zodiac signs?
I would think it would be Pisces.

Am I the only one that has wondered this?

Just curious ……
Why would you think Pisces would be more appropriate? Out of 12 possible signs? Is there some correlation in the Castle I've missed? For 3 years???

Pisces is the sign of the fish. Big Fish..
That's why it's bothered me.. I know.. I have too much time to think about these things..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:21 PM
Judibeth wrote:I started finding this problem fairly recently, especially with the clock where it is harder to click on the actual item, but now I have discovered that if I click or tap on items that actually show up in the list at the bottom of the HOS I am almost always sure to get them on first try (instead of four or five if the item is not listed at that moment). Mind you, it takes longer to check the list and then find the item than it does for the random choices. As this now seems to be the case for the basket and tea table as well now, even though the items there used to be easy to get without looking at the list, methinks something has changed. Perhaps the devs noticed that many people posted that they didn't look at the lists and so developed a "punishment" for clicking on something not on the list.
Just wondering!

It's always been that way.. the item HAS to be on the list to be collected.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:17 PM
good eye!
I already have it, but wish I would have seen this sooner! That was one of the last I needed.
Now looking for the last mouse.. eating a sausage.. now I know to look for that instead of clicking every mouse that floats by.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 8:13 PM
I don't really remember.. but I think it was 68 or 76 lvl.
I had hit "my" wall (ran out of coins to progress) many times before that..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 7:58 PM
No, you are not.. at last count yesterday I had collected 128 of the little buggers but not the last one (top right)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 7:56 PM
Sent invite! No need to keep me once you have all your regular friends back.
Enjoy the spring rooms!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 7:06 PM
When Big Fish CS overwrites the new game (low level) it will restore to the old, original level. Just like how the game was lost. Level, inventory, coins, achievements, pets, and gems. Only thing they can not do is transfer the friends.

So, to answer your question. Your friend should be at the level when they lost the game.
Do you have the new ID #? If the game has been restored there is no reason to keep the old ID# as a friend. If you gift, it goes out to cyber space.
Just make sure you are sending to the correct ID#

Hope that helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 10:20 AM
No strings attached!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 10:23 PM
Weird question, but why do they use a Scorpio symbol out of all the zodiac signs?
I would think it would be Pisces.

Am I the only one that has wondered this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 10:18 PM
Have lots of them too!
I guess I am a hoarder.. I hang on to stuff for a long time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 10:15 PM
pclark200 wrote:Did the quest for today, and it ate up all my flowers. So now I have to do innumerable HOs to replenish them for tomorrow's 12 kid trades! I've been being lazy and not playing much, and it just bit me in the ****...
Patty

You could always put them on your wishlist. I'm sure your friends would be more than willing to help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator