Posts created by kailuaauntie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 24, 17 11:47 AM
“Grampa”. While in Solvang, have an Ebelskiver (or three) for me. My golly, but those things are good. Are you going to stop by Pea Soup Anderson’s while you are up in that part of God’s country? (Some times I really do wish I lived further south,)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 23, 17 5:01 PM
Re moving forward w/out building the monument ** that may have gone bye bye with the latest update. Tried to move to level 71 in Istanbul it but made me build the monument first. It was good while it lasted.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 20, 17 9:21 PM
My kitties also want all the attention and we have had some interesting moments when my game was screwed by a paw or two in the middle of the board.?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 17 5:36 PM
Everest “mountains of rewards” equals a whoppin’ 3 shovels, 100 coins and 2 hours of play. If I can beat it on the 1st try they must be dialing back the difficulty level. (Mind you, I’m not complaining!)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 17 10:06 AM
-jules- I completely understand your reasoning behind shipping resources, BUT for those of us who don’t find the game as easy as others, spending 600 coins or more to build a shipping port is not always possible. Personally, I stopped building Resource Marts because they also cost a buncha coins. I am in Instanbul and find the games getting easier, and am completing more master levels. Maybe there is hope for me, yet.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 4:14 PM
GamingGrampa * okay, so it’s stupid question time. If I build a monument, and then go back and finish all three levels on the prior ten block (I.e. 11 thru 20) should I be getting a reward?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 12, 17 8:39 AM
Morning Trav3lbird. Not content with banners that hide the board, they’ve now added a really annoying red box that flashes on at the top of the board “YOU HAVE — SECONDS LEFT”. Makes my teeth hurt, it does! So much for my “head of steam.” Happy gaming everyone.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 5, 17 8:31 AM
Thanks, guys! I, too, gave up on prior challenges, but found this one much easier, and finished in no time. Who’d a thought?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 5, 17 8:04 AM
Latest Everest Challenge - anyone yet know what the rewards are? Just wondering if it’s worth lives and time needed to complete.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 31, 17 11:43 AM
lordkalvan * thank you for the reminder. I have plenty of vouchers so I spent some “vacation” time in Amsterdam, and came back to my base city wealthier, but still not much wiser.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 17 7:28 PM
Big thanx, Jules. (What we’re they thinking!?). If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 17 10:35 AM
Please please reverse this modification. I was almost at my goal, with multiple lightening bolts to use, with NO idea what to do because I could not see my current Resource winnings There are sometimes NINE boosts SQUEEZED onto the right of the board. Please restore the status of resources on the left; there definitely appears to be space. Modifications should improve the a players’s experience, not remove favorable aspects of that experience.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 14, 17 4:44 PM
jules and lawaters. Thanks for the suggestions—using a boost never entered my addlepated brain.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 17 11:05 AM
GamingGrampa. I don’t remember where I was as I replaying old cities for resources to ship to escape Bangkok. I have had two adjacent Bolts but couldn’t combine them because of a Berlin Wall. Well, I feel better; I was thinking I was missing something important. Thanx Seniors !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 17 8:16 AM
I’ve lost a number of games because I couldn’t use Lightening Bolts that were locked up inside those awful bamboo walls. Is there any way to break them loose?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 10, 17 8:48 AM
I am wondering if the issue of the time needed to download updates lies with each player's system and WiFi speed rather than with the update itself. On my iPad, each city loads in about 4 to 5 seconds. Granted, frequent updates can be a pain, but I am able to do them quickly.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 8, 17 4:42 PM
I'm even more aggravated now than when I wrote my original post in August, which somehow got completely off the track and onto GD reviews. With 1-2,000,000++ required to build monuments, it would be monumental if we could see our progress in resources while playing a game, rather than just at the end; it was especially useful in determining how to use lightning bolts. Please reverse this modification.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 8, 17 8:30 AM
Jollyjackie. Yep, I too have accidentally purchased resources, more than once, while redeeming the daily resource offerings. The screen movement is definitely annoying. Best we really stay on our toes.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 6, 17 10:00 AM
On iPad, did a new update this morning. No chests, even after completing new and old levels. ? ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 4, 17 3:05 PM
This wasn't a "boost" but Support is attempting to support.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator