Posts created by crystalwitch1955

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 16 6:06 AM
Finally, after around two years playing, I got into the top 100 of the tournament! I was on the point of giving up; didn't think it would ever happen. Now I just have to do again - several more times - to complete the achievement!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 16 8:32 AM
When I logged into MC this morning, all the Spring characters had gone, the Spring Terrace said to come back next Spring and the ordinary quests are back, this was on PC and android games. I play in the UK so unless it's a regional thing, I think it's done for this year - we had it for a month. Guess the next thing to look forward to is the update which will allow us to talk to the innkeeper and finish that quest. Until then, it's just a question of doing the HOSs over and over to build inventory and coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 16 6:38 AM
jack7242 wrote:
Arizona63Tucson wrote:
jack7242 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be lots of presents dropping?

I only ask as they were last used to gift to friends at Christmas, so why are we getting them now?

Do you think that the devs are coming up with something new to keep us occupied between the Spring Hunt and Halloween?

Now there's a thought! Mmmmm, if they had not thought of that, maybe they will now, if so I will gladly take credit for the idea!

Hi !! NO , they are for the CHRISTMAS ROOM AT CHRISTMAS to leave a gift for your FRIENDS . Some of us have not completed this ACHIEVEMENT . I still need 600 .

Please don't shout at me, I know what the gifts are for and when they are used. I have not completed the Christmas achievement either.

As I said in my original message, I was just wondering why we needed them now, in the hopes that the devs might give us something to do with them between now and Halloween!

I think it's just to give us a chance to build them up. At the last Christmas event, everyone was running out of them some time before the event ended and it meant we couldn't put presents under friends' trees. That meant we weren't getting the event postcards which were needed for crafting as far as I can remember.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 16 11:09 AM
Della295587 wrote:Does any know why in the Spring Terrace Room, that we can only do so many rooms and then get kicked out? What I mean by that as when you try to go to the next room, only "John" shows up? Sometimes then this happens, I can go right back in, then other times it's hours before I can. Has anyone else noticed this?

It has happened to me every day for the last week or so. I generally just come out and do something else then when I return, everything is back to normal. Irritating though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 2:43 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:
a1cindy wrote:
Winning_Ticket wrote:
a1cindy wrote:hello everyone just downloaded update have a new room new pets and new acheivement but no way to get them (except for room)yet hope they kick in tonight with the daily bonus looks like a wonderful spring update

happy spring gaming

is the new pet the wooly one?

hi winning ticket no there are a couple of them one is baby girl another baby boy and more plus new achievements but cannot access any yet

New pets are the baby boy, baby girl, chimney sweep and cook.
There are also new items to craft, but can't remember them - think there's a cake among them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 16 5:45 AM
Scottishtoast wrote:I've done all the updates and have seen no easter butterflies or anything related to easter. Was I supposed to do something else to get the easter update??

No, you don't have to do anything. We are all waiting for it - it seems to be a bit late this year but should arrive soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 16 4:14 PM
Luckytrev wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
luciousrocks wrote:Hi all, I have been playing for a long time and I really enjoy the game. I do have problems occasionally, but not to many. Where oh where is our Spring Event, I thought we would have it by april Ist, but I cannot remember exactly when we got it last year, does anyone remember? Hope somebody remembers. Thanks

I think it was a couple of weeks before Easter last year, but Easter was early this year so if they do it by date rather than occasion, that might be why Spring hasn't come to MC yet. I really thought it might happen today - was very disappointed not to see butterflies instead of morphing flowers. I have several achievements that need the Spring items to complete so hope it gets here soon. I would have thought that if it was cancelled, one of the Moderators would have let us know.

I have a feeling it was closer to May, as I was away most of May last year and I had to play catch up big time to try and complete the quests.

Hopefully soon anyway. Happy gaming everyone.
Luckytrev

Just went through some of the posts from this time last year, and it looks like the Spring update was on April 2nd or 3rd, so unless there is a problem or it has been cancelled, it should be due any day now. If there is a problem or it has been cancelled, I assume that one of the moderators would have put a message up on the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 16 2:51 PM
luciousrocks wrote:Hi all, I have been playing for a long time and I really enjoy the game. I do have problems occasionally, but not to many. Where oh where is our Spring Event, I thought we would have it by april Ist, but I cannot remember exactly when we got it last year, does anyone remember? Hope somebody remembers. Thanks

I think it was a couple of weeks before Easter last year, but Easter was early this year so if they do it by date rather than occasion, that might be why Spring hasn't come to MC yet. I really thought it might happen today - was very disappointed not to see butterflies instead of morphing flowers. I have several achievements that need the Spring items to complete so hope it gets here soon. I would have thought that if it was cancelled, one of the Moderators would have let us know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 16 10:18 AM
MariteB wrote:I want to thank all of my friends for their generosity. I do have a suggestion for some of you though,,,please put at least one ticket or food item on your wish list as with the depletion of our stores, sometimes makes it impossible to gift some of you as I may have only 1 or 2 of each of your requested items.

Happy gaming, Marite

I really agree with you. It's not nice when friends gift to me and I have none of the items they want to gift back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 16 2:00 AM
Della295587 wrote:I recently noticed that at least 3 of my friends are missing from my friends list. They do show up under the "invited" tab, but I know I have gifted them before. Their avatar names are Jingles, Alexa and Larry. I may show up on your list as Della295587, or as Winning_Ticket (I use both in my posts, but my game avatar should show Della, level 71) I will try to re-invite you all as I know we've gifted b4

I think this happened during this last update as all of my "declined" folks disappeared also. so forgive me if you think I am ignoring you. Please come back

Della/Winning_Ticket

This has happened to me quite a few times - usually they names just transfer to 'invited' tab but one or two have disappeared completely. I also sometimes find that when I go to gift someone they have disappeared, but if I exit and then go back in, they are back! Bit weird.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 9:54 AM
a1cindy wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
a1cindy wrote:Was so excited to see new update but blew through it in 2.5 hours wanted to cry am stuck again waiting for jeronemo to talk to me was hoping for the spring update for easter stuff and new pets, very depressing, hoping we get spring fun soon makes waiting soooooo much easier, hey devs absolutely love the new area and characters, thanks for them, the scenes are amazing

What new area and characters? Loaded update without trouble, but only difference is that I could finally get past gatekeeper. No new scenes/characters - thought that it was just preparing for spring update

its called the harbour and has new hos and new characters

Thank you - got there ok. Hope this won't be the last new zone though - I've been playing for so long, I can't remember what I did with my time before MC!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 2:53 AM
a1cindy wrote:Was so excited to see new update but blew through it in 2.5 hours wanted to cry am stuck again waiting for jeronemo to talk to me was hoping for the spring update for easter stuff and new pets, very depressing, hoping we get spring fun soon makes waiting soooooo much easier, hey devs absolutely love the new area and characters, thanks for them, the scenes are amazing

What new area and characters? Loaded update without trouble, but only difference is that I could finally get past gatekeeper. No new scenes/characters - thought that it was just preparing for spring update

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 16 2:15 PM
I know that bfg stands for Big Fish Games, but am I the only one who sees the moderator's names preceded by bfg and thinks 'Big Friendly Giant'? (As in the Roald Dahl story)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 10:38 AM
Luckytrev wrote:Aaaaah Crystal Witch, I'm always hoping for a rainbow unicorn (in the game and in life!)

Lol. Me too. Got half of it though, with the new pets - rainbow dragon. He's kinda cute. Really like unicorns though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 29, 16 4:49 AM
a1cindy wrote:Tomorrow is the first of March, countdown to spring event is on, hey devs Easter is just around the corner, all players anxiously awaiting update, ps St. Patricks day is close too so a leprachaun would be great

Ooh, I like the idea of a leprechaun! (Still hoping for my rainbow unicorn, as well)lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 16 2:07 PM
Gulliver01 wrote:I QUIT!!!! Until they finally get a decent update. I am on level 69 which means that I have been at a standstill (except for the scrap they gave us a month ago which gave me only 2 days game play, talk about pacifying)

All of us who are at 69 have actually been playing the same boring levels over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....GETS VERY MADDENING DOESNT IT? for over 4 MONTHS. So I am moving on. It has gotten to the point that it is so mind numbing and frustrating that I would rather play solitary. I suggest all of us 69ers (no pun intended) put down the game until the Devs and whoever else can help us finally do.

Signed,
Totally frustrated & quitting

I sympathise with your frustration; guess we all feel it to some degree, but I think we should only have a couple more weeks to wait - Easter is early this year, end of March, and as far as I can remember from last year, the Spring event and update should be a week or two before that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 16 1:01 AM
Winning_Ticket wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the "Smile" is back on the Fortune (spinning) Wheel? I wonder if this might be a prelude to the Spring event? Just a few minutes ago I went there looking to see if any new pet eggs were there when I noticed it. It might have been there in the past and I just didn't notice it. Any feedback? I'm always looking for hints of things to come or changes.

I've been a bit under the weather for some weeks now, so haven't been on much lately, but am trying to get back up to speed as I get better. Will also try to catch up on my friends gifts. Happy gaming friends!
Della/Winning_Ticket

Have noticed quite a few things on wheel from events - spring, Halloween and Christmas. Almost like a clearance sale. lol. Haven't actually won any of them though! I keep checking in the hope of getting a clue as to what is coming up. Great minds think alike.Hope you feel better soon. Happy gaming to you too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 12:36 AM
I am still playing, but cannot always gift my friends as my inventory is getting low and I don't always have the items on friends' wish lists. I do tend, when I have them, to gift to those who have gifted me - simply because I know that they are still playing. If you gift to me but get nothing in return, it is most likely that I just don't have the item/s you need.
Changing the subject, I keep finding, when I go into the friend list, that one or two friends have been moved to the deleted tab! Not sure why this is happening, and restore them as soon as I can but find it a bit weird.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 12:27 PM
Dylbri0824 wrote:I have been playing for a year or so and I'm at lvl34. Does anyone know when you can hatch the eggs and how?? I have a bunch but can't figure out how to hatch them. I only have the one so way

Hi. If you go to the lab (bottom right hand corner) and click on the paw icon at the top of the list, you'll get a list of pets. If you scroll down to the one/s with the eggs you have, and click on it, it will tell you what else you need to craft your pet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 2:52 PM
MinervaB wrote:Nice! Thanks. Rainbow Dragon, Woolly-paw, Sea serpent & fire Dragon.
Now. What is the point of collecting any more keys?

Not sure. I have noticed though that the reward for completing the quest with the gate keeper is also a blue key so I wonder if we'll have more things to use them on later. Can't complete gate keeper quest until next update so maybe we'll find out then. Meantime, can't hurt to have a few in reserve. You can use them to get the special food for the four new pets from the chest too, I think.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator