Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 19, 14 8:50 AM
I am trying now to build everything up just in case of new quests later on. That is why I enjoy playing the mini games it helps me to get loads of resources so that if I need them later on I can use them and wont have to do like normal and go to the HO scenes over and over again until I have enough of one thing. I am getting it built up and fast. I can't wait to have about 500 of everything then I will be happy.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 19, 14 8:44 AM
I need one thing for a quest in the sanctuary I am already at expert and am still waiting on it to pop up. In fact the 1 item has cost me over a thousand nets so far. It's just starting to get to be annoying as heck now. When I have the nets I play it, if I don't I figure the heck with it. Before I would have kept right at it, but not any more. I am tired of using up all of the resources for these stupid quests and getting nothing that is usable. Sure we get gold coins and experience but gesh. I can get that with other games that will take less nets. To me its like being ripped off. Playing and playing for nothing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 9:05 AM
april3850 wrote:I have stopped getting the Columbus Day Stamp from New Mexico. Ever since the Christmas update I havent got it. Ive played the scene many times and not getting it. Is anyone else having same difficulty? Im thinking this may be another item we have to buy now.

I also have this issue and really want it back again. I have so many of the other stamps and now can't get this collection finished without these. If I could get these again it would be great.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 9:02 AM
DrGoldin wrote:Sorry, I'm not too sympathetic. How did they find out that they have these bugs in the first place? Because we complained about them. Obviously they didn't know about them beforehand. So that means they RELY on us to complain about bugs.

wulfruna wrote:THEY HAVE ALREADY TOLD US in several of these forums that they are really working hard to try and resolve these particular issues (about the Christmas gold awards) and hope to solve the problems as soon as they can.
Have you ever tried to write a perfect computer program? There are very complicated issues involved, which can't always be corrected overnight.

This is actually not the thread for complaints, this is the thread for where we find out where to find items. Gosh I hate having to go through 40 complaints to find out where an item is for a collection. Please report your issues where they belong and not here.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 8:59 AM
There is suppose to be a new update coming fairly soon if you read around in the other threads someone from BFG came in and said soon, a new update would be coming. I never get bored with the game. I enjoy it however I am sure some do get bored. I just don't have that much time to play any more, but would love to get the update soon.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 8:56 AM
Columbus day stamp use to be in the barn, since the last update it has been gone from there, anyone know if it can be found in any of the mini games?? Not sure why they removed it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 7:55 AM
It does take logic. I realized the other day if I played game #4 in the paint shop that I could get tons more pallets so played that for a few hours and now have over 200 pallets and some extra items for when I find the rest of what I need to make more collections. There also was other things that I noticed like the scarves, I needed one and couldn't find it in the cities then finally found it in a mini game, so now I play that one loads. It's just remembering where everything is that is the issue.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 7:48 AM
texasmemaw wrote:I've just about given up too. I just do the one quest each day and keep checking for updates. I'm just wondering why they can't be more communicative about the status of the updates. "We're expecting to update in two weeks" type of thing. It's disappointing. This was a fun game for quite a while. Hope they get it together soon. And whoever made the point that "we don't have to spend hours playing it" is right. I do have a life. I should get to it.

I have just started doing that lately going in and doing the one quest and then right back out again. Before I was spending about 2 hours a day playing and now its maybe 5 minutes max. However I get more time doing things that pay me to play. Which reminds me I have 5000 spins today at winster to get through so I will get my free pizza.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 7:32 AM
nic2200 wrote:With all due respect wulfrana, you have admitted to playing this game for free and never spending actual RL money in it. There is nothing wrong with that, as it is a F2P game. However, if people have spent actual significant amounts of RL money on this game, there is really no justification for telling them to "just be patient". They spent their hard earned money to play a game expecting a certain reward in the game and they didn't get it. I'm sure most people here are aware that developing a computer game is something that is complicated. That's not exactly a well kept industry secret and I'm sure most players understand that these things are not built in a few minutes. However if you are going to release content, take people's money, and then said released content does not work... that is a problem... That is a problem in any industry. If I go to the store and buy a TV with actual money and I bring it home and it doesn't work, I take it back and get my money back.

It seems like you post a lot in these threads admonishing people for saying negative things about the game and act like they don't understand how uber complicated these things are. I think most rational people understand that developing online games is complicated. I also think that if a developer is going to freely take people's money to play said game they better make sure it works before they do so. There are plenty of games on this site that all work and don't take people's money while having significant bugs in them that prevents them from getting their in-game rewards.

And again, with all due respect, I would imagine that the people that actually pay to play this game are the people that the devs would want to listen to as opposed to the people that just casually play and never spend any money on the game. If everyone is just patient and continues to play the game at a pace where no RL money is needed, the game will no longer exist. I'm certain BoomZap isn't a charity and they are putting out this game expecting to make a profit on it. That being said, I imagine they would welcome feedback from their paying customers about what they are unhappy about. That is good business.

I do believe that is very rude of you. We put time and effort into it rather then cash, but that is rude. Very rude.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 14 7:24 AM
Lets hope they come up with the update and soon it was over 2 weeks ago when you told us they were working on the issues and still nothing. Makes us all wonder.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 15, 14 6:29 PM
Who knows maybe we will end up like those folks we always shake our heads at in the summer, that still have Christmas decorations and lights up lol. Gosh I sure hope it gets fixed by then but with no news lately I have pretty much given up on this game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 11, 14 10:31 AM
I am almost at professional now at both of these and still no pens. LOL, its a waste of time to get what you need to play it for nothing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 14 4:34 PM
I haven't had a problem as of yet and have played it many times.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 14 12:18 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that we're aware of the issue with the 40 gold payout in the Christmas event. We're working with the developers of the game and we are all absolutely committed to making this right.

Thank you for your patience with us and I hope you enjoyed your holiday seasons!

bfgDeveron

Thanks for the update. However I am still going to let this game rest until the weekends its starting to get to me with the issues, and with some of the collection items now not available. It seems like the Christmas update made issues with some of the other collectibles, like the stamp we use to find in the barn. Now its no longer there. Believe me I played it like 50 times to get the stamp and nothing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 14 9:01 AM
the clock quests from what I have seen are not going down as quests in achievements. Its just something to do lol. I am not doing many of them to me they are pointless and a waste of my time, and items needed for other things.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 14 8:58 AM
Makes me think of those people that tick us all off that keep Christmas decorations up until May lol.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 14 8:57 AM
I was looking at my achievements today and even though I shoveled snow over the 100 times whatever we was suppose to have gotten I didn't get. In fact it shows nothing. I still am sitting at 23 out of 24 quests even after doing the 24th one and I still haven't got the gold for doing all 4 collections. It does make us all wonder and BFG is keeping their mouths shut not a person at all from BFG has said anything since a few days before Christmas makes me wonder, really it does.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 3, 14 12:37 PM
Well I got so frustrated that I think I have played the game once in a week, just not worth the time where they messed up so bad. I am keeping myself busy though making bitcoin and cash rather then playing the game. Might as well. Even got myself back into playing at slingo again in the evenings. Forgot how easy it is to get addicted to tiki gems lol.

BFG is getting to be like Winster, the customer service people are to busy off doing other things to care about their customers. Winster has until Monday before I go to Paypal and demand my cash back. I hate paying for something and getting nothing in return, no upgrade now for over 2 weeks. I am tired of it. No response from customer service even with daily emails. About the same as here lol.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 2, 14 11:07 AM
Play it until the silhouette mode comes up. That is all I can say. It will happen

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 13 12:19 PM
I would say like so many of us just play it for free every evening or morning then go on and do other things. I relax with the games in the evening after working online most of the day. To me its wonderful to relax with a game like this before I head off to bed. You can get there sslowly doing it that way. At the same time you keep your cash. Oh and I pay $6.99 per game here at BFG as a BF member.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator