Posts created by SandyCane

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 3:56 AM
Butterflyshrimp wrote:
garden_lover wrote:Sorry to inform you that yesterday's "veteran" code was for standard edition games only not for collector's editions.

Hi garden_lover. I'm trying the code "HAUNTED" for CE's but keep being told "This code is not valid".

I'm having the same problem with the "Haunted" code

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 11, 15 4:09 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 11, 15 1:14 PM
Epona52 wrote:Thank you for all the work you putinto this! Bumping it up for the benefit of others -

No need to bump this ( and risk getting a hand slap from the mod's for doing so) It is already a sticky thread at the top of the forum "Helpful links for My Singing Monsters"

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 15 3:59 PM
Add me too

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 9, 15 4:27 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:zoozoospetal wrote
With the resources that most of us have built up we will finish the next update quickly then just be in wait mode again. I've been playing an alternative platform as well as this one and I don't want to give any spoilers away so I won't give specifics but with a the resources that seem typical at this point the new content won't take but a matter of a week, days if you use crystals.
I personally believe it is BFG changes that are takings so long. I believe what would normally be a point or resource factor is being switched to crystals so players HAVE to pay more money to continue

I hope this isn't so I"m like the rest of you, don't even go into the game much, only to make sure things are working right.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 8, 15 3:27 PM
Hope all goes well, keep us updatedd

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 3, 15 11:27 AM
I'm also having trouble entering my name

tweetyray wrote:Does anyone know if I can play Escape from Ravenhearst in windowed version. This makes it easier for me to look for hints and tips without having to exit the game. Thanks.

posted in 'dillos on Nov 3, 15 8:21 AM
I would like to knowthis as well

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 3, 15 5:58 AM
I 2nd this...great game

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 15 3:46 PM
Thank you, I came here looking for this answer

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator