Posts created by Misty40

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Jul 17, 10 8:56 AM
If it were me, I'd try two females and see what happens, . There has to be a back-up plan in this game.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 8:51 AM
I misread the title. I thought it said, "The Elixir of Immorality"...LOL- I'll be giving this demo a try.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Jul 16, 10 9:50 PM
Hello, I could be wrong but I believe that it gives you a little extra oxygen, not enough to replenish your level fully. It baffled me, too. Sometimes it was such a small amount that I barely noticed the difference.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 5:52 PM
I'm gonna give the demo a try. The game's over 200 MBs which is a must for me. If I like the demo- I'll buy the game.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 16, 10 10:46 AM
You don't have to play the first one unless you want. The first one was a daily deal a while ago.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 12:24 PM
I went to maker's website and read that this is the first in a new trilogy. Perhaps that is why this one was so different than the others. Still, I'm not buying the game any time soon.

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jul 11, 10 12:21 PM
looksfishy wrote:I have opened the wardrobe, but can't open the drawer where the key is supposed to be. Help please.

Have you checked out the walkthrough? I played this game and I barely remember it, sorry.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 12:19 PM
I didn't buy this game, but I've bought others that MargieB made the walkthrough for. I'd like to say thanks for those.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 10, 10 10:18 PM
Yep, this game was good. I've only played it once and I'm thinking about playing it again. I can't wait for the next one. BFG makes great games.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 10, 10 10:16 PM
I'm slowly making my way through this game. So far I like it. The graphics are good, the music is okay, the storyline is okay. I keep forgetting to look for those badges so I'll probably replay if I've missed any of them.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 10, 10 9:57 PM
I thought it wasn't up to par like the other DCs, I've played only 30 minutes of the demo and something about this one doesn't feel right. I might buy it in the future because I loved the other 3. It's good to know that it's not just me who thinks this game fell short of expectations.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 10, 10 11:30 AM
Anyone who hasn't bought this game should. It's a fantastic game and $2.99 is a steal! I was floored to see it as a DD.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jul 4, 10 8:59 AM
I'm buying this game right now. I forgot to buy it for the Memorial Day sale. I'm glad that I saw this post.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Jul 3, 10 2:00 PM
Hi and welcome to the pond. It's been a long time since I've played this game. You could go to the developers website for either a walkthrough or tips and tricks. I don't even remember how I moved the boulder. I think it has to do with finding the "Golden Child". You find the "Golden Child" by dipping a woman who's just given birth into the lagoon. I believe once that child is two yrs old, he/she can move the boulder. Good luck!

posted in Little Space Duo on Jul 3, 10 1:55 PM
I played 30 minutes of the demo and then bought it. There's a walkthrough for the game, also. It's a different kind of game which I find refreshing. I'm off to play it now...LOL

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jul 3, 10 1:47 PM
yngplaer wrote:I can't get the bolt cutters to cut the padlock. Any suggestions?

Hello and welcome to the pond. My suggestion is just to make sure that you are placing the bolt cutters on the correct spot. These interactive Hidden Object Games can be a bugger at times. Good luck! . I think I had a little problem with that part as well. I had to make a few attempts.

posted in Plan It Green on Jul 2, 10 11:19 PM
I played this game last year and had no technical issues with it. I believe BFG customer service/tech support will be out until the 5th of July. I'm posting to bump your thread in the hopes that someone can help you.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jun 30, 10 2:52 PM
auntym wrote:I also was unable to clear the ornate box and was not able to use the hint. I didn't want to, (because I hated to do those flowers again) but I restarted the chapter. I clicked on the ornate box this time before I started the puzzle and this time it worked. What a pain!

Ahhh, yes. That how you get it to work!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jun 30, 10 2:51 PM
dyarid wrote:I have been stuck for days! I need to find the "ornate box". Can anyone help me? I really enjoy the game but am getting real frustrated with this. My hint button seems to be stuck. Anyone? Help?

This has happened to many people. I think it's a glitch in the game,. It happened when I played it as well. You can try shutting the game down and then relaunching it. I think that's what I did. You can also contact customer support. Good luck.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 30, 10 2:46 PM
Those FB games are a headache...LOL. You're gonna love the pc version of My Tribe- it's plenty of fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator