Posts created by Pleiadestar

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Nov 15, 08 2:26 PM
I am also having problems. They really didn't bother me until the Genie Book. I can't get the ball to go through the maze. Actually I CAN but it takes up most of the time for the book. I have a brand spanking new eMachines, a new mouse. I am running Vista 32 bit. I have updated the heck out of all my drivers, including my mouse and my video drivers. I have closed down most of the background programs. I really don't understand why this is. All of my other games - and I have a load of them - work. This game used to work for me - on my old computer which ran XP with an AMD 2400 processor and 2 gigs of ram.

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 8, 08 5:44 PM
I finished all the mirror levels the other day with help from gamezebo - then my computer crashed :-(. My hubby got me a new puter - with Vista (ugh!) and I redownloaded the game. First of all the darn thing won't save my game - then when I finally got back to this level it had totally changed! Originally it was 9 balls in two parallel lines across the screen - now its 7 balls in two diagonal parallel lines! I can't figure this out for the life of me.

Anyone know why the level might have changed? And is there any fix for the game not saving your name and level?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator