Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 3:45 PM
I have reached level 71 and I'm afraid I might have lost what sanity I started this whole adventure with. I have begun naming the interactive creatures. It started with the Spring Rooms

Spring Terrace:
Crackers is the croc that cracks out and then claps his little paws
Uncle/Aunt and Cousin Wiggly are the 3 twitch rabbits

Easter Basket:
John Travolta is the dancing chick

Tea Party:
The Nibbles family: Boppy, Snuffy and Twitchy are the hungry mouse family

So, please tell me if I am still safe to be around little children or if I need to avoid medical personnel with the ability to have me committed...

Thanx cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 3:49 AM
Welcome Back Sassy ... detox doesn't seem to work for any of us, huggy jackets here we come LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 4:41 PM
Don't forget to do the puzzles. grab the diamonds and run! That's pretty much how I got through some of the tougher spots I've encountered so far

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:51 PM
Invite sent

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:48 PM
Hi Dhyani, hope you are having a quiet, uneventful, Easter/Passover/Weekend... whatever you happen to celebrate. I just sent an invite to your Fripp game - I LOVE the name!
My family spent 5 years taking care of my sister-in-law when she was incapacitated by cancer. There were several of us that took turns, I can't imagine being the only one!!!! Hang in there, we are here for you! I have 2 things that might help. 1 - get rid of the glass light bulbs and get LED's - almost all brands are encased in plastic NOT glass, must safer. And 2, if you have friends, relative, folks that are willing to help out, check out the lotsahelpinghands .com website. It's free. You can set up a calendar with things you need, meals, someone to hang out with Dad while you go shopping... anything. You give folks an ID/Password and they can log on and sign up for times/events they can manage. It was a HUGE help for us. We even had event items for driving Heather to her treatments from NH down to Boston. Hopefully it will help you too!
cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:17 PM
I think they should make the "Ready for the special room" thread into a sequel for MC...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:15 PM
Thank you Ada!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 6:16 PM
I haven't counted but I have noticed them more often than usual.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 12:43 PM
Did you keep a list of the ones you had? They will probably be happy to see a new invite from you. If not I'll bet there are a bunch of new folks in the PC Friends thread that would be thrilled to see you pop up on their list.

you're still not coming up for me to add but the last person I heard with this problem said they were back up in about 24 hours - I will keep checking

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 12:01 PM
Oh No! so sorry - hope they get you fixed up soon!!!! I don't see you in my friends list. I'll keep trying and once the system lets me, I'll send you an invite so I can help you with the items you need to get "back in the game"!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 11:56 AM
LOL, probably, I did find myself naming all the interactive creatures in the Spring HOS's...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 11:48 AM
That's what I was thinking... but I've been reading the "Ready for the Special Room" thread and I'm afraid my brain is mush... wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 11:42 AM
I think I'm losing my mind. I just got a gift (Thank you very much!!!) from Player 703706 who was listed at Level 1. I don't have anyone on my list with that ID, I enter the ID in the search/add and get no matches. < insert Twilight Zone music here >

Does anyone know who that is? If that was Santa, or the Easter Bunny, I hope I wasn't the only recipient of their mysterious generosity.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 12:15 PM
Hi Tammy,

I use a spreadsheet and keep:
Friends,
Achievements (and my ID/Level along with Gnome Clock time change info so I don't forget during DST)
Pets on different tabs.
I also keep Castle Challenge & Event info so I can plan ahead. Each category gets a different tab in the workbook.

I don't currently keep my inventory. Since I use such a manual method of tracking I have no idea how I would do that and still have time to go to work each day, LOL

Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 12:06 PM
Annelliegram wrote:On iPad, I have every pet that is currently available .... including Champion, Beaky Woodpecker, Little Elephant, and Golden-Antlered Moose ......... for a total of 70 pets .... many of which suffer from malnutrition!

I have 65 at the moment (all the craft-able and some achievements) working on a few more from Achievements, but I hear you. I've been so focused on Exclusive Pets (which I had just finished acquiring right before the SE) and the Spring pets that most of mine are starving too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 10:30 AM
I was so excited - I got all mine this morning before work!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 9:29 AM
New friend request sent

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 11:41 AM
MsKinsey wrote:Anyone willing to help build the pets PLEASE add me (PC) 489115, I have to make all 12 and need all he help I can find. Thank You!!!

I am not quite done myself MELissa but I have you on my list. I'll send what I can
(Kattlyn Raven)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 9:51 AM
deblmck, I have an Owl Egg if you would like it and your on PC... I'm 683274. Friend me and add the Owl Egg to your wish list

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 5:32 PM
I have, and have played Midnight Calling Anabel, Jeronimo & Valeria. Have, but have not played, the Wise Dragon yet. They are the reason I started playing MC itself!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator