Posts created by dfkdkfl_1960

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 7:15 PM
in the new room when tap on the fireplace and a Desk magnifying glass appears, I assume that there are additional scenes of the is why friends are needed not only for boxes but also for more items so don't refuse invitations

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 7:06 PM
Yes, I agree the puzzles a very nice annoying list of objects which starts from the beginning each time it is very slow and time consuming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 10:21 PM
I have not saved the progress what to do

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 9:10 PM
I've been playing and I would like to make 3 changes to the game 1) remove coins from scene search 2) to make the airship + and - 3) and remove Trina 5000, or to be replaced by blue and the rest are satisfied

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 1:05 AM
can I add 28 000 686

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 17 8:08 PM
when we started playing it was hard to earn coins needed to play a lot . now easier to earn coins in hidden object scenes to play puzzles and treasure chests, animals became more coins.I have added the coins and became the 27th 528 600

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 9:21 AM
Ann Shanti plays got a gift from her

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 10:44 PM
if the player is at level 80 to make 200 scenes search really I do round morning and evening, then freedom can do whatever you want can go in the middle of the day and selectively make it or make puzzles

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 9:21 PM
I like the game plan this event I have 24 hours to get 50 diamonds for this there are puzzles to 50 traps if you fail at the end of the game you can trade to make 3 or 5 requests Trina I go into the game three times in the morning doing a round for everyone going back to work doing 10 daily quests in 3 hours, give gifts, and scene search selectively and in the evening after 7 play as much as you want and in the end we have 27 million coins 28 thousand diamonds and do not count items scored 450 traps

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 6:32 PM
it would be nice to have that in everyday tasks the ghosts were without color.and just to catch the phantom who what is needed.last year I don't need and today only come across old and spend them on traps makes no sense and so they are given very little

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 4:23 AM
fur balls are in the performance of tasks of a pumpkin which is daily quests gnomes

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 21, 17 2:30 AM
I really wanted to fall event and then in other games Halloween already

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 1:51 AM
and you are sure that the previous task is completed and green check marks everywhere

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 10:42 PM
just performed 10 times querying the pumpkins

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 10:05 PM
autumn for me was short got avatars spent 160 traps got 2 Pets without spending diamonds

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 5:25 AM
why do you write that 5 gifts we can give 3 times 5 gifts 8 hours

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 4:29 AM
ghosts yet still only preparing for the autumn

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 12:37 AM
the autumn event yet only a preparation

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 2:08 AM
I also would like to have that query Trina was removed the gift card or was reset requests with the beginning of a new day and for puzzles selection of items not started first

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 10:37 PM
I understand what is in stock now. to be exact I have at the moment 26 977 494

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator