Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 12:11 PM
MABarnes53 wrote:Dreadful Ginger is going to make me stop playing Midnight Castle.

if you play Android pm me and I will help you with that dreadful ginger!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 11:32 AM
Agreed love your motivation and enthusiasm. Made it to 8 out of 10 stepped out for a moment, lost my progress and just finished the task (yikes). Good news increasing inventory and cash which I didn't have much of either. Will.....not......be.......defeated.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 11:21 AM
I was just wondering about the folks in the PacNW thought we hadn't heard anything (had to go hunting to find it . Glad everyone is ok. On Twitter earlier this week it looked really bizarre, this weather has gone bonkers with the rest of the world.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 10:20 AM
Really glad you're ok, they say the younger ones have more venom. Yikes..

Happy MC ghost hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 8:06 AM
TiramaSue wrote:Just reminded myself that:

1) The only person's actions I can control are my own

2) Nobody can take advantage of me unless I let them

So my gift list is back up and I'll be handling gifting the same way I do for every seasonal event.

But it still feels like I'm back in high school, the class spent almost a month studying Othello and the teacher handed out an exam on Hamlet.

Agreed,

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 8:00 PM
Lizard / (Castle) / Belfry/ Lantern

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 7:56 PM
I may have been one of the people excited about the fall event. I just love events and would match my avatars with my pets with my wish list. When my system crashed I had 69k diamonds and 3 million in coins and enough inventory to help my friends during the events. It's gone until my pc gets repaireds and cs had restored me 4 times hopefully they will again. I was looking forward so I could replenish my inventory and help my friends out.

I may not always agree with what is being said but I will fight to the death for the right to say it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 6:32 PM
Pearls (Castle) / Crypt / Poison

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 5:32 PM
For those who are already on Oct 20th.

We are celebrating another birthday. This one is a combination as Suec96 has also been playing MC since Oct 2015 so please raise a glass to Suec96

For those in the fish bowl tomorrow, please stop by and wish Suec96 a very happy birthday! .

Guess what? She's a Libra. They are known for being social, agreeable and easy going!

Oct 20 - Happy birthday Suec96!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 5:02 PM
I can't believe it have fun everyone!

Thank you Developers, I forgot to add that in my excitement!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 6:30 AM
Medal (Town) / Grand Altar / Cross

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 4:42 AM
AuntieRoo you're too funny you did share you just don't realize it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 6:18 PM
PetraN54 wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:I must admit the Husky is my favorite pet, seeing as I have one in real life. Hahaha The other day one of my friends had the Husky egg on their wish list and I had 2 eggs, so I shared my extra egg with my friend. I also share whatever is on the list for a CC that day. If I don't have a certain item, I will buy it for them. This game makes it easy to do nice things for people. And I love the idea of having the chance to give everyone of my friends a gift one day a year. I always feel so bad and hope I never leave anyone out.

Doesn't that feel really good PetraN54 - it's like a virtual hug for a friend. Or "You Got Mail". As a child I would have loved mail delivery 24/7 now I get my wish so cool.

Yes, it did make me feel really good. And I hope that person loves their Husky as much as I love mine. ^_^ If I can make one person smile or laugh a day, I feel like I accomplished something. Smile to a stranger as you past them or hold the door open for the next person. The smile you get back will warm your heart in no time.

It's free and it also lets them know I'm a human being! Sending you virtual smiles . Thank you for sharing.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 6:02 PM
PetraN54 wrote:I must admit the Husky is my favorite pet, seeing as I have one in real life. Hahaha The other day one of my friends had the Husky egg on their wish list and I had 2 eggs, so I shared my extra egg with my friend. I also share whatever is on the list for a CC that day. If I don't have a certain item, I will buy it for them. This game makes it easy to do nice things for people. And I love the idea of having the chance to give everyone of my friends a gift one day a year. I always feel so bad and hope I never leave anyone out.

Doesn't that feel really good PetraN54 - it's like a virtual hug for a friend. Or "You Got Mail". As a child I would have loved mail delivery 24/7 now I get my wish so cool.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 5:46 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Hmmmm.... all you need to do is place them in this "room" (thread) ...... others will come find the box and help themselves.

Rather funny that AuntieRoo mentioned the chocolate chip cookies ....... when my girls were in high school, they worked on a Lit Mag (Literature Magazine that was sponsored by one of the English teachers).....Students submitted their short stories and poems that were judged by the students for "worthiness to be published." Then the students laid out the magazine, worked with a local printer to get it published. Cover art was done by a student (and yes, they competed for that as well).

As the deadline approached (because they needed to get it back from the publisher in time to distribute to the students before school ended), they always pulled "all-nighters" on weekends. For each all-nighter, I made 12 dozen chocolate chip cookies for the kids to munch on and was dubbed the "Cookie Mom" by the students.

Ahhhhhhhh, fond memories..........

Cooooookies!!! But seriously 12 dozen? You must have made some students very happy - there's no cookie emoji

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 5:43 PM
Susanna502 wrote:To all the long-timers who we depend on:
I have learned so much just by reading the different threads. What especially hits me is the tact and kindness that you all display when responding to newbies with questions and/or confusion. No matter how many times you address the same issues you treat each person like their question is legitimate and worthy of your interest. Often you provide examples of your own to show that we are all in the same boat. This forum is not just for the long-timers. It welcomes every new person to become a part of the group.

Yup yup that's the whole idea to encourage the newbies to stick around and remind the veterans (as if they need a reason) to stay. Lots of awesome people here you just have to partake. Speaking of partaking?

Cookies anyone? Our favorite cookiemom Annelliegram baked them! Don't worry AuntieRoo I saved extras for you per Annelliegram's special instructions....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 5:33 PM
Janet, I have sent you a PM.

I really hope you're feeling better soon. Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 5:24 PM
Absolutely I was concerned that if I wrote ooooooatmeal or buuuuuuterscotch I might be heading to other quarters but don't care.....yum yum!!!!

There's plenty to go around and I will share with all! Where should I deliver them? Thank you!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 5:13 PM
Take care everyone in the PacNW. Geez this weather is crazy and out of control. We don't mess with Mother Nature!

Stay warm, safe and dry!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 4:42 PM
Why does that not surprise me? I need a virtual cookie to get my appetite back - crackers and juice not cutting it anymore.

Christmas cookies woohoo.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator