Posts created by lemarmot

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 22, 14 10:59 AM
minesita wrote:
lemarmot wrote:I seem to be going thru this in tiny baby steps --- anyhow I'm near the end now (with a lot of help from my friends here), and I'm stumped again

I see the clock mechanism and the demon kid. The journal tells me to "collect the clock mechanism", but now clues about how to do that

could you help me again, please - sorry for being such a dunce

Janice

Do you have a hammer? You need to remove the wood from the clock, put the handle, and then ignore the boy and put the gears in the mechanism in the back according to the images.

Hope this help ,
M.

I don't have a hammer, and I can't find one. I've looked in every room on every floor

I think I need the hammer to take out the wood ... also maybe this game is too hard for me, and I should look for another

Janice

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 21, 14 4:20 PM
I seem to be going thru this in tiny baby steps --- anyhow I'm near the end now (with a lot of help from my friends here), and I'm stumped again

I see the clock mechanism and the demon kid. The journal tells me to "collect the clock mechanism", but now clues about how to do that

could you help me again, please - sorry for being such a dunce

Janice

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 21, 14 9:49 AM
can you please help me with this one? the game is driving me nuts

I can see that many of you have gone way beyond this, but I can't seem to move forward from here

I've pulled the lever, changed the dial, pulled the lever again .... aaarrrrggghhh

Jaice

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 2:25 PM
just dealt with the four skulls and received a blue glove ... now I'm looking at a family portrait of man and woman and demon kid - a cash register keeps coming up with different letters - the tasks page says I have to find the name of the son for the safe code

I think I have to do something about that cash register - can you help me here, please

also, what about the blue glove? I tried ton put it on the portrait in the hall, but won't take it

ho hum .... I like this game but it's not easy peasy

Janice

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 11:38 AM
nicklin60 wrote:have just finished the game it was great

will you write a walk thru for us, please?

I'm stuck in the main hall with a lot of stuff in my inventory, but can't get ahead from here - up the stairs, the kid stops me

Janice

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 14 8:25 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I had to go back and be sure that all buttons were in the up position and then press as shown on the card in your file box.

can you please describe what the 'up' position looks like? I've tried this so many times, I'm about ready to give up, but I really want to play the bonus game

Do the colors matter? Picture on the card shows all green.

So far this has been a great game

Janice

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 4, 13 10:40 AM
ruth67 wrote:Go back to the pier and you will know what to do.

Ruth

found it !!!

thanks for the help ... moving right along now

what a great game ... looking forward to another from this developer

Janice

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 4, 13 8:20 AM
but I can't find the hint location ... that's the problem

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 3, 13 8:39 PM
can't seem to move on from here .... there's an expanse of water to cross, and the hint shows me a picture for wide spaced boards (kind of blue) and there seems to be a ring of some kind there

I have one crystal, two sapphires, a saw, a bottle of something called 'sulf' (maybe sulfur?) and a box of matches

I've been around all locations and can't find the location shown in the hint

the journal tells me to explore the beach and enter the cemetery

please, can you help me?
Janice

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 22, 13 10:28 AM
I had a similar problem, but in a different place - a HO scene and I couldn't pick up the coin to put into the piggy bank

I'd tried the CE when it came out, and the same problem came up - again in a different place - went thru the whole long thing with BF help, but no solution was ever found

too bad, I think I'd like this game

Janice

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Jul 19, 13 10:08 PM
lidogal wrote:any news on jewel match 4?????

I wrote to the developers this morning and asked if we'd have a Jewel Match 4 soon

the reply was "not soon, but we're working on it"

Janice

posted in Asian Riddles on Jul 2, 13 1:57 PM
I don't know how to move on to the next level .. went back and replayed the ones where I didn't get three stars, but just keep going around again

at the end of the first (lotus) room, the game just moved on automatically... but I don't know what's different here

only thing I can see is that you have to have a lot of coins to buy your way into next room

any suggestions will be appreciated

Janice

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 11, 13 1:07 PM
RasmusB wrote:Extremely entertaining game. The only bad thing is, that sometimes, the atmospheric sound effects are way to loud, especially on the Breeze course. But I really like the concept, which seems very appropriate in this kind of games. I would rate it 4/5.

Edit: The atmospheric sound effects are way to loud (water sounds) generally on all courses.

the sound effects on the Africa course sounds like constipated elephants, and it's way too loud

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 22, 13 1:49 PM
oh no! I finally got out of the maze, talked to two people and got a brown coin

went back to put the coin in the puzzle and got the knife

now I can't find my way back again

... later ... oh, umm ... I did get back but

all the candles and no matches ... an empty matchbox doesn't work ... I wonder where I used them up

ah well ... starting again with a new name - it's a good game ... this time I'll keep track of matches

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 22, 13 12:03 PM
alfresco wrote:Wander down the left corridor and look for side openings in the wall.

well darn,, I did that too and all I found was a big demon with red eyes and spider webbs ... on another one I found a big black hole with lots of red dots

help again, please

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 22, 13 10:30 AM
evaree wrote:I am stuck too. Did you find a solution?

not yet, and I think I'm going to have to give up on this one

so far, though, I've enjoyed this game ... at first there were too many HO scenes, but later not so much

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 4:59 PM
I can't get through the maze, and I'm not sure if maybe there's something else to do before that.

I've been playing a very long time, and would sure appreciate some help

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on May 17, 13 6:54 PM
ppasolvr wrote:
hannah57 wrote:Well it says runtime error and stops running so..... delete!!!

I am having the same problem, right after I get my Raven the Power Of Air. Was told that it was a conflict between my computer & the game. The ridiculous thing is that I can play the Collector's Edition past this point with no problems. Guess if I want to play this game, it's the Collector's Edition or nothing. Problem is, I didn't want to spend the extra money on the Collector's Edition, plus I wanted to use one of my (soon to expire) free game credits!

Me too ... I played thru the 60-minute demo of the Collectors' Edition with no problem - very curious. But I don't want to buy the Collector's Edition, I want the Standard Edition

Since I had no problem with the CE, I assume the error is with the SE game and not with my computer

hoping they fix it soon

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 13, 13 6:45 PM
I have the stones in the right order (I think) - blue one on top pointing to Laura - but Benny still won't talk to me

there must be something else that I'm missing

oops - found the other stone - it was hiding in a corner (purple)

and now I've finished the game - it tells me it will be continued

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Feb 18, 13 4:51 PM
lemarmot wrote:
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi lilyr,

can you help me please - it's driving me nuts

Janice

later the same day ... I found it, continued on and finished the game

loved it, and would look forward to more from these developers - looked at their webpage and found that another is coming in March 2013 - Runaway Geisha

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator