Posts created by Capatin

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 10, 09 7:52 PM
playfulgent60 wrote:
mertgenccinar wrote:Hi. I'am from Turkey, Istanbul.

Sorry about my poor english but i have a question for Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon creators.

Have you ever been in Istanbul?

In Turkey; we use Turkish language not ARABIC! Our language has latin alphabet NOT ARABIC! Turks are not ARABS!

Game is ok, story is ok but this little things are very important. Because if you create a game in another country, you must learn about their culture and official language. You don't know anything about Turkey or Turkish culture and you just use arabic / oriantel things?!

This is a big mistaken. As I am a Turk; I don't wear robe. And there isn't a rule: Every Turks are Muslims. I am a Turk but I am a Christian. What will gonna do about that big mistake?

i agree with u on thios matter ansd don`t worry about ur english mine isn`t that good iether and i was born-n-raised in usa....lol....

i agree 2 research is very important wheter in a game or book to make such mistakes just throws evedrything off and is just genarrly ruddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by the waywelcome to the pond

posted in Island Realms on Nov 7, 09 4:52 PM
i just played the trial and am glad i did not buy this one i love TM games but this in my opion stinks like roadkill and from some of the other posts i am not alone will keep looking for other gamesa on here to play

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 25, 09 1:37 PM
zoey13 wrote:
jmfarley wrote:I am a little concerned that Big Fish Games will cease to offer large file adventure games because so many people who seem to dislike many of the characteristics inherent in large file adventure games TRY TO PLAY large file adventure games and then complain "it acts just like a large file adventure game. I HATE IT!"

While the Delaware St John series may not be the cream of the adventure games crop, many of the complaints I see here for The Town With No Name are coming from people who don't seem to like adventure games anyway (And Return to Ravenhurst, while a very nice game, is NOT an adventure game such as those in the spirit and style of the Myst Series, or the Sherlock Holmes games, etc.)

I prefer large file games to other games. As a result, it's unlikely I will go onto a Hidden Object game forum or a Time Management game forum and write "hey, there's no exploring or collecting inventory, or talking with a variety of characters to solve a mystery, or hours of wandering in interesting environments here! What a terrible game."

My opinion is that some of the complaints registered here about this specific game are valid, but some complaints seem to be coming from people who don't understand the fundamental characteristics of adventure games, and don't like adventure games anyway, because they do not "move" fast enough, and require patience and a certain mindset. To complain about an older game as though Big Fish Games made it (the adventure games "industry" has been around for 25 years, BFG did NOT make the Delaware series), or to because you don't like exploring, or because there isn't a built-in "hint" system, or because it takes patience and time, is ridiculous to me.

Please Big Fish, do not stop offering these games.

+2

+4 i enjoyed this game and my family members who played also liked so please keep the large file games up thank you

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 25, 09 1:25 PM
i could not save while being chased ethier lol all I can say is ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn lol that was the only way i was able to get pass there have fun and keep playing

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 25, 09 1:22 PM
great game like the story line and the ending did not stink as has happened to me on some the games from yet anyhow a question to the BFG Mods are you going to get the thrid edition oif this game because I have played it and belive if people enjoyed this one they will like the third one there is also a fourth in the works according to the makers for this game will not post the link in respect to the fourm rules also love the graphics and .... well perrty much everything in this game is great thank you making avilable for us

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 25, 09 1:16 PM
enjoyable game good storyline and the walktrough was helpful

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 9, 09 10:47 AM
very good enjoyed the story line and the game looking for the sequel

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 8, 09 6:28 PM
very enjoyable good graphics very nice story line and very intrigueing ending also nice story line keep up the good work BFG

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Aug 18, 09 7:28 PM
fairly good graphics good story line funny ending my overall rating 1-5 .....i give a 3

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 16, 09 3:52 PM
i am deleting this game because it freezes and hangs up and it does no good to save your progress as when you die or screw up you are stuck in the same place as before i am using a walkthourgh and a it says in ceartain sences to save and go forward i tried this and when i messed up the save was usleless because any thing you have to solve is locked up or gone

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 16, 09 3:46 PM
it does not help i tried to use it and found out it is worthless alsmost as worthless as this game is i am sorry i wasted a game credit on it

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Aug 16, 09 8:02 AM
this is slow at first we will see what happens i like the game s with the good stories in them so we will see

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on May 25, 09 8:45 PM
thank you i just thought i was stuck and had forgot about the swab duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted in Casebook on May 24, 09 7:49 PM
this may not be the right place for this but it is about casebook does anyone know or has there been word about getting casebook 2 yet there is a 3 but it is not available yet according to the casebook game website I really enjoyed this game and would like to play 2 if bigfish was to get it thank you

so far i am enjoying it even though it started kinda of slow

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 21, 08 8:37 AM
thank you for the link and for the welcome

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 18, 08 5:47 PM
it does make a good story line and i agree i think Charles kidnapped victor and i am awaiting the next install in this series here another thought what if victor and Charles are the same one as a man the other as a baby using the time machine thing it could possible like maybe charles created some kind of time paradox displacement thing .......lol it works like that on star trek i dunno

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 17, 08 9:34 PM
this may sound stupid but here goes i have a question that has to do with the story line in RTR and it does not matter to anything in the game but i would like to know is victor rose and charles child i know in the game the twins call him father but as we play the game and collect cluses we find out that that is false so did he kidnap someone else,s baby because i remember in ravenhurst emma & rose find the baby bed and baby clothes and that part is before rose disappers maybe i am just reaching i dunno also one more thing can somebody please explain the crazy hair dryer......i also posted in another place this to i think there should be one more chapter to the ravenhurst saga that envoles going back to the ruins and exploreing to get back down into the chamber where victor went back in time and having to go back and stop him and charles in the past with the help of the not yet gone emme , rose & the twins because maybe it could be part of the story line that victor went back to stop the master detective in the past so thatwhat happened by freeing emma,rose and the twins could happen without interruption so you would have to stop not him from getting emme,rose and the twins but save yourself also, again i know it is just a game but this seems like a logical end to the ravenhurst saga

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 7, 08 7:32 AM
how or where do I need to go to get the soundtrack because when I click the link it just takes me back to the game download I bought the game and really enjoy it keep up the great work BFG

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 7, 08 7:20 AM
I to agree awesome game and the graphics were out of sight I hope the next one is where we gett the one who got away and we get to have the help of Emma , Rose and the twins I dont have a good idea of alll the plot but this might be a suggestion for a way to start from but back to RTR I love this way game is I still have not got what I want from it yet ......no. 1 on the top 10 list lol kshout out to BFG for this game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator