Posts created by LucyMarie

I am trying the new download in hopes that it will solve the hutch "glitch" and I am also having troubles with sound. Apparently, the game has decided I have no sound drivers on my PC. How do I fix this? Kind of disgusted that I have paid the additional for a CE and it still has issues. Next time it might make more sense and more cents to wait and have bugs fixed. Poor job Big Fish.

thank you! I was having the same issues with vague answers in the library book!

say "thanks" to a Veteran today!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 11:30 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I *need* a good game now, but this does not seem like it!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 2, 10 12:31 PM
Thanks for the information! Now I can go outside and cache instead

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on Aug 18, 10 3:26 PM
I KNOW!! I am with you 100%

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on Aug 12, 10 2:32 PM
I too was hoping for some puzzle help (the one where all the pieces must fit into a certain space--I hate those). But looks like not. Now to wait on the kid to come and help me.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 6, 10 6:03 PM
I am a huge SS fan. Just huge. So, I was happy to see that we go back to some of the same places we have played before. I find it interesting that no one else has gone in (for instance) and looted the stash of gold that King Midas has laying about.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 6, 10 2:43 PM
What a happy happy start to the weekend!!! I am off to sit and take my time with Ms Samantha. I was just thinking it had been a while since we had seen her and was tempted to replay the older ones. This is my favorite series in the hidden objects realm (sorry MCF).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jun 26, 10 4:16 PM
I am such a ninny. I love, love, love these puzzles. I am on of the one last sets and I have given up. Why? Cause it is like moving the mouse through syrup. I have no clue what I am doing wrong--any thoughts? Thank you in advance!!!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 10:17 AM
There is no code needed for the safe--use the stethescope found with the body (after the ghost doctor). However, you will need the Morse code as soon as the safe is open.

I bought this one with no "free" play as I am a HUGE fan of the Flux series--it is what I recommend when people ask for a good game. However, I am just not feeling this one. I have to agree the game is beautiful to look at--no fuzzy graphics here (just a LOT of steam) and the in game guide seems helpful. But for all that I am more tempted to go back and play a previous version rather than this.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 10 11:49 PM
Mr Russ,

A great big THANK YOU. I was going nuts looking for the last rune (elevator) and you saved the day!!

Blessings.
LucyMarie

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 16, 10 8:27 AM
I played for about four (five?) chapters and did not figure out that I had to find a letter in each chapter--smacks head. I really gave up when it came to finding the "knifes" even when one was found and I should have been looking for a knife it still listed it as knifes (and I won't even mention the misspelling).

No buy for me and I need a game (Farmville will not load!)

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 16, 10 8:21 AM
I had the same problem. I found if you move the mouse around the right column that the box will drop down and a list of items to find will pop up. Not all items will pop up at once and some do not make much sense (knifes)

Hope this helps,
Unlikely I will get this game,
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 2:54 PM
Hi, I am using son's PC and I have no sound but I played the game to the end. I chose Mom as my path and I think husband died? I was able to see her be sad at the end, but not much else. And if you chose husband, did Mom die?

Thanks!
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 25, 10 11:15 AM
it was the number in her notebook (found in inventory once you find it) but the error I made was that it is a ONE and not a SEVEN.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 25, 10 11:13 AM
*yawn* After the much more challenging Sherlock Holmes (now that was fun!) this was a downer. I agree that the first scene was too much, but I did enjoy the interaction with the cat (if only mine would go in a carrier so easily). Found the people on the boardwalk and quit before the artist find the difference. Not for me at all.

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Mar 18, 10 9:24 AM
I am not completely finished with the game, but I have to add one happy note. I hate it when I am playing a game and I get a tool that is good (hammer, hatchet, axe, flashlight, etc) and I THROW it away!

Why would any explorer do that? Shoot, even Dora keeps stuff handy to use down the road

So thanks to the designers of this one--

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 1:03 PM
Hi,

I, too, liked the game, but am concerned with length. I just finished the game with the "nurse" in the window. How much more game is there? I have one minute left in my hour and do not want to buy another game and then only play for 10 minutes.

Thank you!
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 1:01 PM
See, this is funny to me because I found where it went, but needed a clue to find (as someone else) a cigarette as "big as a house"

By the door was a no smoking sign--cigarette goes in there.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator